[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some anime that will warm my icy heart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1432951528018.webm (492 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1432951528018.webm
492 KB, 960x540
What are some anime that will warm my icy heart?
>>
ERASED gave me some nostalgia of my childhood. Felt really good in addition to a decent story.
>>
jOjO gave me the power to live again.
>>
File: HCSTT.jpg (74 KB, 595x468) Image search: [Google]
HCSTT.jpg
74 KB, 595x468
>>28221905
What kind of anime are you looking for OP? If its heartwarming your after I assume you want some slice of life, or maybe a Romance?

Top tier Slice of life.

>Working!!
>Denki gai no honya san
>Bokura wa kawaisou
>Genshiken (first two seasons only)
>Gj bu
>K-on!

Romance
>Toradora
>Ore monogatari
>Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
>Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
>Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken

I was trying to stick away from non harem romances that aren't too sad and were more uplifting and also good. So hopefully these will do you well.

Also if you're into manga you should check out Molester man, its heartwarming as fuck. Pretty much a story of a character whos pretty much a robot finding love. Its also supposedly based oin a true story posted on 2chan.
>>
Charlotte will bore the ruck out of you until the last 2 episodes. Watch it all anyway

Plastic dreams will make you cry like a bitch

clannad and after story will make you cry like an even bigger bitch

Air and kanon are pretty feelsy if you can get past the bug eyes

Or just binge gintama . all of it. Do it faggot
>>
KLK desu

its just plain good fun, entertaining to watch especially the first half, you'll fall in love with all the characters basically

It's no LoGH but its alright, plot and story get full retard in the latter half of the show but still alright
>>
>>28223191
I thought OP asked for heartwarming shows not feels shows.
>>
Usagi drop is the only show that turned my heart into marshmallow
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.