[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DURR VIRGIN Why are normies so obsessed with sex? What is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: moo.png (137 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
moo.png
137 KB, 500x667
>DURR VIRGIN

Why are normies so obsessed with sex? What is the appeal in putting your dick into a hole that bleeds every month?
>>
File: 1448513130065.jpg (77 KB, 1012x678) Image search: [Google]
1448513130065.jpg
77 KB, 1012x678
because procreation is wired into us you mongoloid.
>>
it's just society in general I think. People think they have to lose their virginity or they are losers. Same goes for working
>>
>>28359192 (OP)
>Why are normies so obsessed with sex?

Because sex is a part of the normal course of the human experience; the vast majority of people do have sex at some point. To be denied any chance of this experience is to be rejected on a fundamental level. Almost every human being has been found to be desirable by at least one other person.

There is a reason why people use "virgin" as an insult, and it isn't because society is superficial. Rather, it is because being a virgin is itself an insult, it is indictment of one on a fundamental level.

Society may poke a bit of fun at old virgins. Bullies may make some jokes and pretty girls may giggle at them. But please, rest assured. All of that petty nastiness pales in comparison to the vicious hatred Nature holds for us old wizards.

In the eyes of other people, we adult virgins are clowns. In the eyes of Mother Nature, we are monsters.
>>
File: 1362288220120.jpg (11 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1362288220120.jpg
11 KB, 150x150
>>28359192
They call you a virgin because they think it gets under your skin.
Whether or not it does is beyond me.
>>
>>28359192
Because we are driven both physiologically and psychologically to reproduce and find the opposite sex attractive. You may be able to convince yourself you don't need it, but the urge is still there. Theres a reason why theres such a prevalence of pedophilia amongst Priests...
>>
Because reproducing is our biological imperative and is ingrained within each and every one of us.
>>
File: 1452512322375.jpg (125 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452512322375.jpg
125 KB, 768x1024
>>28359192

This looks like pic related
>>
>>28359192
The physical act of sex isn't anything special. It has less sensation than masturbating. But the feeling that someone likes you enough to share this thing is what's truly amazing.
>>
>>28360825
I think your having sex wrong M9
>>
>What is the appeal in putting your dick into a hole that bleeds every month?

Boipucci doesn't bleed every month, anon. I think you are too rough or your dick is too big.
>>
File: 5.jpg (75 KB, 500x725) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
75 KB, 500x725
>>28359731
That was quite profound, what level of wizardry are you on now?
>>
>>28360923

Well, as of this writing, I've had the incredibly unenviable title of "wizard" for six long years. It doesn't get any easier, I assure you. It's horrifying to realize that you are in a very dark place, and there is no hope of ever climbing out of it.

It's one of the frustrating things about posting on this board. I see countless posts by relatively young men bemoaning their virginity. Now, I understand that they're in pain, and I would never begrudge them of it. For all of that, for the vast majority of them, that pain will not last forever. Each and every day I browse this board, I see posts from the same young men announcing they are going on their first date, they've finally been kissed after a couple of years of waiting, they've finally escaped...that sort of thing.

And yet, my frustration is tempered by the fact that this is the normal course for almost everyone. And, in the moment, their pain is very real, even if their eventual escape is nearly inevitable.

When all is said and done, they spend their time in Hell as tourists. However, Hell is no less miserable for all of that. I do not resent them escaping it. I wouldn't wish the wizard life upon anyone, even my worst enemy. As angry as I am, I am no sadist.
>>
>>28361150
You're essentially sad and all alone? I don't mean that offensively of course, you've got plenty more years of experience than I do with you being 36 and all that.

I'm only 21 but I've known since 16 that I'm destined to walk the road alone.
>>
>>28359192
ikr?
But if i may say: I am a facefucker.
If you have a girl with a stunning face then putting your dick in her mouth is better than anything else.
>>
>>28361219
>You're essentially sad and all alone?

Correct, I am essentially sad and all alone. However, this is what Nature has dictated I am "entitled" to, and who am I to question Nature in all of her wisdom? I am a mortal man, I have no right to indict a goddess.

>I'm only 21 but I've known since 16 that I'm destined to walk the road alone.

That's entirely possible, of course. You could very well become what I am. My only point is that the odds are in your favor because, statistically speaking, there are very few men who wind up like me.

I sincerely hope you do escape. I don't know you from Adam, of course, and yet that doesn't matter. I may not have license to live as normal humans live, but I am still humane.

And if you don't escape, I'll mourn for you just as I mourn for myself and those tiny of number of men like me. And if your current misery is an eternal Hell, rather than a temporary Purgatory, you'll always have a place at our table.

Hell is a very lonely place and there is plenty of room. How could there not be? There is next to no one else here.
>>
>>28360923
Not sure if that picture is cozy or depressing. I love the kitchen lamp though.

>>28361477
I'm about a decade younger than you and just got some friends and working towards becoming a more functional individual. Do you have any don't and do's? What brings one towards the wizard life?
>>
>>28361477
>And if you don't escape, I'll mourn for you just as I mourn for myself and those tiny of number of men like me. And if your current misery is an eternal Hell, rather than a temporary Purgatory, you'll always have a place at our table.

I appreciate the sentiment, time will tell though what is to come of me.
>>
A normie is by definition either a woman or a male with gynocenteric values. Males conform to certain standards of normality that are enforced by women as rules to getting to their vaginas.
>>
>>28361575
>What brings one towards the wizard life?

Simply being one of those few men that no woman wants. That's all there really is to it. It's brutal in its simplicity, but all cruelties are. Nature's cruelties are no exception.

>Do you have any don't and do's?

No, sadly not. If there were any "don'ts" and "dos" available to me, if there was any actual choice, I would not be a wizard. There is no sane man who chooses what is worse. When it comes to the wizard-way, you don't choose the spirits. The spirits choose you. Considering the nature of those spirits, that's hardly surprising. There is no man who would choose the spirits that keep watch with a wizard during those long and lonely hours, deep in the dead of night.

A wizard doesn't sign some Faustian bargain. We belong to the Devil by default.
>>
>>28359219
>mongoloid

as an east asian i find this offensive
>>
>>28361719
At least you'll always be independent if there is anything to be gained.
>>
>>28359192
idk, it feels good?
Its not like I have never had it or anything.
>>
>>28361719
I suppose I phrased the question poorly. Surely there must have been something that in hindsight you could've done to mitigate damages? But then again one tends to see the clearer picture after the event horizon.
>>
>tfw banged about two dozen women
It's pretty great but not worth basing your entire schema on.
>>
>>28361719
You are one of the only non-cancerous tripfags on this board
>>
>>28359731
i see fat ugly hambeast couples fucking everywhere.
>>
>>28361797
>I suppose I phrased the question poorly. Surely there must have been something that in hindsight you could've done to mitigate damages?

Actually, your phrasing was fine. Because this is not an issue of could have/would have. Rather, it is a question of either/or. You are either something like me, or you are a person like most people are.

Most people mistakenly believe late virginity to be the result of something like obesity, shyness, ugliness, autism (or at least what this board assumes autism to be, which is rarely autism at all), a short stature, and so on. Forever, amen.

And yet, fat men, and ugly men, shy men, men who are socially inept, short men...the vast majority of these men do have sex. Not only that, they have sex with women who desire them. I've lived long enough to have seen that point proven time and time again. Nature is actually quite merciful; I only curse her because I'm one of the few men she refuses to show that mercy to.

>But then again one tends to see the clearer picture after the event horizon.

Absolutely. And a man sees more clearly still when he has descended beneath it.
>>
>>28359731
Why do you care if its a "normal" thing?
Why do you have to be normal?
>>
>>28359192
reminder that these are the same people who follow a religion that states sex before marriage is a sin.

its like theyre atheist but just dont even know it yet.
>>
>>28362110
>Why do you have to be normal?

Because I am a human being, despite the fact I have been judged to be unworthy to live like one. And, consequently, I desire to live as human beings live. I have a deep, elemental need to experience those things that are essential to the human experience. That desire is as inescapable as the rush of blood or the drawing of breath.

Do you honestly believe I take each breath because society expects it of me? The lungs continue to work as Nature dictates regardless of the consideration or concern of others.

And the heart of a monster continues to beat just as a human being's does, at least as long as Nature grudgingly permits it to do so.
>>
>>28362027
Thanks for writing these things.
>>
I took a "How Robot are you Quiz" a while back and got Apprentice Wizard. Hey when do these strange powers kick in?

Regardless of the semi-troll above I'm glad The True Wizards are always such nice people, on the chat at least.
>>
File: low.jpg (77 KB, 530x704) Image search: [Google]
low.jpg
77 KB, 530x704
>>28360147
Man, lowleg panties are so fucking based. I wish girls other than Japanese camwhores actually wore them.
>>
>>28362384
K. I don't care about being "normal" or something. Just do whatever.
>>
>>28363116

And the Buddha placed his hand upon the ground, and the entire Earth shuddered in awe at his magnificent apathy.

Well, I am not the Buddha. As miserable as my position is, I would rather be a monster hated by Nature than a man who has deluded himself into believing he has transcended it.
>>
>>28363465
Im not trying to believe i have transcended Nature or something, i just don't really care if everything i am or do is considered "normal".
Still a virgin at [insert age]? Not the end of the world.
>>
>>28363562
>Still a virgin at [insert age]? Not the end of the world.

No, not the end of the world. The world will continue on regardless.

However, I would caution against being so cavalier about the irrelevance of the age you insert into that [insert age]?

I can assure you it makes all the difference in the world for the man whose age you are inserting into that [insert age], even if it doesn't make any difference to the world itself.
>>
>>28363898
It makes all the difference in the world for YOU perhaps.
I can assure you that most people will think it's a bit weird and then move on.
There are more things to the world than sex. Stop obsessing over it.
>>
>>28364172
>I can assure you that most people will think it's a bit weird and then move on.

What other people think has no significance to me nor to any other virgin at my age. This has been the point I've been trying to make throughout this thread. If I've failed, then I apologize, because I think it is a very important point.

Late male virginity isn't painful because others judge you. It's painful because you aren't allowed to experience things that Nature itself compels you to experience.

I don't breathe because others would think it bizarre if I didn't. My heart doesn't continue to beat because I would be considered a loser otherwise. These things are just a part of being a living human being.

A deep and abiding desire for sexual affection is no different. One doesn't desire that affection because of peer pressure, or society's expectations.

One desires it because one is human, because one is one of Mother Nature's children.

Wizards are no different, at least in that respect. The only difference is that Mother Nature has no love for us. We are not her children, but rather her abortions.

However, even Nature's rejects are subject to her dictates.
>>
>>28359192
when i was a teenager i would constantly get called a virgin by other people
now that i'm in my twenties nobody assumes i'm a virgin anymore because normies can't fathom being a virgin past 18
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.