[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your most favorite autistic fantasy that you play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 21
File: Saber.jpg (27 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
Saber.jpg
27 KB, 448x336
What's your most favorite autistic fantasy that you play through your head

>be a holy knight about to kill the Mexican horde invading the US
>draw my shield and sword
>wipe 2k of them instantly using my noble phantasm
>Mexican barbarian sneak attacks me with his machette
>block with my shield because my armor rating is 8459304
>cut his head off with my shield
>crush the rest of the heretics
>look over the corpses of battle after it's over
>>
I pretend I'm Saber like you, but instead of killing Mexicans I'm during King Arthur's time BTFOing Modred
>>
>>24153407
>be 15
>be camping in dead of August, hot as fuck
>intense fever, lying in bed at 6 in the morning still wide awake
>start hallucinating Saber
>intense heartbreak when I realize none of it's real

thats when I knew I'd never be a normie i fucking hate being alive where's my unicorn god fucking damn
>>
File: vikingmirror.jpg (55 KB, 720x481) Image search: [Google]
vikingmirror.jpg
55 KB, 720x481
>be a evil winterdemon named Lord Gabool
>crush all who try to stop me as I spread death and destruction across the land
>many a knight would try to stop me, but I am powerful enough to smash entire armies single handedly

or

>be a glorious nordic viking
>board my longship and sacrifice a ram with my crew for good luck
>set sail for distant shores
>brave the cold black nordic sea
>sight the English coast in the distance
>the prow of my longship grinds into the beach as we leap onto the turf and draw our weapons
>tfw sack and loot to our hearts content, defiling the church of the Christ-God
>>
File: 1437519534996.jpg (110 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
1437519534996.jpg
110 KB, 906x813
>>24153407
Casually mowing down all the chads and stacies from old highschool while giving a knowing nod to all the social misfits I pass by desu
>>
File: 143451590834087544839.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
143451590834087544839.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>>24153407
Living in the 2D world with my 2D waifu enjoying family life ;_;
>>
>>24153407
I pretend I'm Gilgamesh and go around throwing swords at people irl
>>
>>24153407
A reciprocated love.
>>
>>24155088
good taste

Sakura is best fate
>>
>be female hawke
>fight the arishok
>barely win
>collapse
>slut pirate gf disappears
>time skip
>blah blah blah
>hot lesbian sex
not even a girl.
>>
>>24153407
Be immortal god mode. Then start my first life as Ladislaus von Hapsburg. Live life after life building up the fragile inheritance of elected monarchies and partial duchy until I have a continent-spanning non-degenerate Holy Roman Empire in the modern day.
>>
>>24153407
I wish I could draw what I imagine sometimes. Just the other day something like you I imagine myself as a holy god clad in crusade armour and had angel wings and a plasma like force field that was unpenetrable. I projected my thoughts into minds and announced myself as the second coming of Christ to the world and ended wars with a single slash of my sword. Everyone was to lay worship to me. Even in my imagination the jews tried to destroy me though.

It was bretty cool
>>
Talk to cute girl
>envision my future with her
>somewhere protect her and get stabbed or shot
>bleed out in her arms
>>
>>24155128
>liking wormslut
>>
>>24155228
>not liking worm slut
>>
>>24155259
>liking wormslut
>liking coal burner
>liking PLEASES OLD MEN OHOHOHO

if you're not a riderfag, taigafag, gilgameshfag, bazettfag, or isseifag then you're not picking best girl
>>
>>24153407

I'm 15 again and I have a chance to fix all my mistakes.
>>
File: Fucking Awesome.jpg (91 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Awesome.jpg
91 KB, 894x894
>Invincible mech suit with tons of weaponry and abilities
>Go about getting revenge on all those who caused me pain and suffering
>Wipe the entire world out fighting different armies from different nations

It'd be awesome. Mech like picture posted would be ideal.
>>
>>24155314
list of good f/sn f/ha characters:

caren, sakura, gilgamesh, rider, ilya, kotomine

everyone else go home
>>
>>24155377
>mech suit.
>not CTTGL
>not even Metal Gear.
baka desu senpai.
>>
File: images-17.jpg (3 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
images-17.jpg
3 KB, 226x223
>>24155179
I like. Good taste anon.
>>
>wake up one day
>can see everything's lines of death
>I have the mystic eyes now
>buy a knife
>kill anyone who threatens me effortlessly
>>
>>24155454
Whenever I take my glasses off I see floaters so I pretend they are the lines that bind the universe
>>
I wish one day i could have iron will to spend all day everyday studying some intense subject. Im a cs major so I guess that.
>>
Become a cyborgs mech with high tech weapons
Come flyng at the normiest concert you can imagine
Dramatic entrance
End the fun with fire
>>
>be walking down the street minding my own business
>get kidnapped by thugs hired to kidnap random people on the street to take them to doctors for crazy experiments
>im the labrat for a new drug revolution about to hit the market
>the drug is suppose to rewrite my genes raplacing them with chad
>i dont know that
>i try to escape, they lock me on a operations bed with duct tape, sedate me, i can feel that heavy sleepy feel, faint
>wake up im on what seems to be a hospital room, in another country
>i can feel my feet bigger and a weird bulge in my pants
>go check on mirror
>i am become chad. im taller, bigger dick, white, bigger feet and hands, deeper voice, blue eyes, blonde
>some asian country with qts but average men. maybe its china or japan, there are some random kanji outside
>nurse walks in with some clothes for me
>i ask what happened
>she said she doesnt know, some stranger came with me on his arms, paid the medical bills, brought some clothes then left, didnt leave phone number or anything
>she says im fine and good to go
>leave
>qts on the street looks at me with awe, guys feel intimidated/threatened/mad
>start walking, find a park, go sit on bench to figure out wtf is going on
>some qts staring from distance, giggling
>one of them pushes a girl away
>give her sign to go
>she comes, really nervous, trips over herself, her friends laugh
>she blushes, all red
>"s-s-s-sorry a-about that... i-i-i j-just thought y-y-you a-are really c-c-cute a-and... d-decided to c-come t-t-talk with you"
>"ohh, hello there! its ok, have a seat! what is your name?"
>can clearly see the sincere smile on her face for a successful approach
>says an asian name, asks if im from there
>i say no, im from the western world, engage in awesome, long conversation
>she is about my age, never had a bf coz all guys look the same, hit on her eventually, yet none of them interests her, loves western culture and white guys, really took a liking for me
>>
>>24155964
>Be Superhero
>Weaponized by government, sent to fight ISIS
>Powers consist of super strength, speed and the ability to crystalize my blood which I can easily form into weapons that combined with super strength can even cut through metal
>Basically it looks like a red sword shooting out of my palm
>Given most high tech equipment on the field
>Am nearly unstoppable
>However I'm the subject of endless controversy
>People either think I'm the harbinger of the New World Order or that superhuman's are part of America's future police state
>Despite all the fucked up girls who like me Probably the kind who want to bang serial killers I remain pure for my waifu
>Other soldiers aren't sure what to make of me
>No matter how much crazy shit I do the government will always cover up for me due to how valuable of an asset I am

That autistic enough?
>>
File: images-24.jpg (5 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
images-24.jpg
5 KB, 239x211
My only fantasy really is that I could live NEET life untill the sun bakes the earth and all of mankind has disintegrated into the dust. Imagine what knowledge I would have learned and the wisdom I would have from living multiple lifetimes as a NEET.
>>
>>24153407
>being jacket from hotline miami

stalk steam profiles and receive calls from 50 blessings

thank you for subscribing to our newsletter! america is a tune and it must be sung together!

they tell me to kill all the weebs

happily comply
>>
I like to think I'm not a ordinary college student I'm really a mid 20s big boss who's stationed as a secret agent at my community college.
>>
Here's my pathetic fantasy
>be me
>listening to a favorite hard rock/punk/hardcore song
>imagine myself on stage
>sometimes with a guitar, sometimes just singing
>I've got no shirt, black pants, black boots
>got a few more tattoos
>am in perfect shape
>I'm singing at the top of my lungs
>full of emotion, cool moves, looking sexy and crazy
>jumping around and strutting and shit
>the crowd loves me
>The women want me
>my voice is like honey coated thunder

Too bad I just know some open chord songs and some memorized tabs that I play in my bedroom
>>
File: fat.jpg (23 KB, 231x320) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
23 KB, 231x320
>>24156633
Is that so Boss?
>>
Being a forever expanding nano-robotic organism that destroys and creates whatever it wants, could eat planets, or sit there in space looking down on one, or even create planets and life
>>
File: 1441775087816.png (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1441775087816.png
2 MB, 1920x1200
Assuming you don't mean sexual, as if I'd type that up anyway:
I have an entire universe I've created, based loosely on a dream I had probably over a decade ago (I hardly ever dream and this was incredibly vivid).
Honestly can't remember many specifics of the dream anymore other than vague ideas and whatnot, but the idea is:
>be high-ranking angel
>"angel" for lack of a better term, doesn't really fit into any established religions' views, but the Judeo-Christian angelic hierarchy/philosophy applies in many cases, no clearly-defined God or anything though
>angels are in 'charge' (both in terms of physical control and responsibility) of various things ranging from uninhabited planets to laws of the universe
>I'm one of the highest-ranking angels, in charge of all liquids [water]
>other elements with their respective angels are energy/plasma [fire], solids [earth] and air/plasma (authorities often overlap, like a legal system it's often determined by an angel's view of its jurisdiction)
>similar to the laws of physics, the highest-ranking angels are written into a book of sorts, as are all the laws of physics and facts of history; our existence is a law of physics
>going down the ranks, angels are increasingly similar to biological creatures; an angel with authority over something as small as an uninhabited world's oceans might be almost indistinguishable from a human with magic water stuff
>by the same token an angel has very little freedom of action, decreasing with increasing angelic authority/rank
>angelic 'religion' (actually true in this universe) is that we were born from a past universe that died, and must oversee/guide the present universe until it can likewise replicate itself before dying
[cot'd]
>>
>me being happy
>>
File: dvlpJkc.jpg (738 KB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
dvlpJkc.jpg
738 KB, 2400x1600
>>24156852
>Fire Angel rebels against this; since angels are beings of code almost as bound as gravity or nuclear chemistry, this causes him to go insane
>finds book of creation, begins writing out other powerful angels, I stop him before he hurts my defining pages too badly but Water (my angel-gf-soulmate) and Earth are not only destroyed but deleted from the history of Creation
>Quickly I write in that angelic beings cannot behold the Book or travel between dimensions (the universe has many dimensiosn outside our three), this includes FTL travel
>we fall into 'our' three dimensions near prehistoric Earth, angelic war, nobody really wins but lots of angels die and lots of other angels side with Fire Dude and are twisted similarly into demons
>start a passive war against Fire Dude, he's eventually defeated
god there's so much more, it's probably been almost 20 years and I've been building this universe in my head forever, a small amount of writing and sketches but nothing I'm proud of.
It's just a daydream but it almost entirely dominates my fantasy worlds and daydreams now. There's another human character, since half my fantasies are set in an alt-universe Earth, a very steam/dieselpunk airship mercenary captain.
I generally picture myself as him, not as Good Angel, but you said most autistic so here you go.
>>
>>24156298
>That autistic enough
Not that it isn't awesome, but aside from the "pure 4 waifu" part, it sounds like a fairly normie G. I. Joe-tier fantasy.

The NWO part is pretty cool though. Is there a serious NWO in your fantasy world, or is it just conspiracy theorist stuff?
>>
>Every night that sleep just happens
>awake in the forsaken realm
>have friends
>do things
>know that it all is a lie
>know that the world imagined is not the world it is today
>tfw you dream of s2mlpfim and hate everything it has become
>>
My pathetic fantasies

>>I pretend to be an assassin fighting other assassins in a contest.
>> happily married with a sickly wife going through the motions of daily life together.
>>or how I am in an explorer in a post apocalyptic city
>>or the captain of a band of sky pirates, all jolly, free, looking for treasure

It keeps away my suicidal thoughts
>>
>>24153407
Be in a 3 way relationship with 2 girls, but both girls don't know eachother and i keep it a big secret but one finds out eventually and goes off the rails psycho and kills the other one and then marry her and we'll probably die together because of her psycho antics.

My life is so boring at the moment that is literally the life i want
>>
>>24156920
Conspiracy theory for the most part. There is definitely some sketchy militarization going on. People have good reason to be worried about what the government will do after the Super Humans take care of stuff in the Middle East. Not a lot groups like ISIS can do against crazy fuckers who can single handedly take on their most powerful equipment.

There's propositions to have them roam the streets like comic book Super Heroes, only having trained super assassins surveilling people makes them worried.
>>
>>24157024
>explorer in a post apocalyptic city
>captain of a band of sky pirates
Those are some great ones, although my sky pirate fantasies aren't very jolly. Not going full 2deep4u here, I just fantasize about more paramilitary-type sky pirates than the jolly chums from a Disney film.

Actually very on the "military" side of 'paramilitary', I was raised on a USAF base so that discipline and structure (especially in regards to the sky) might be showing a little there.
>>
>>24157051
>comic book Super Heroes
Similar to SHIELD, maybe? Or something closer to X-Files-tier stuff, in its mood at least?

Is your character Watchmen/Comedian-tier, just gung-ho about government tyranny/secrecy that he knows is going on?
>>
>>24157245
I haven't really watched X-Files, but they're less malicious then Captain America 2 SHIELD No plans for global genocide, but they are both secretive and extremely dangerous.

Yeah, My character is aware of most of the stuff going on, but he doesn't really give a shit unless they get to the point where they just go too far, like global enslavement or something.

I spend much more time imagining another universe and stories in it, I don't self insert into that one though, it's sorta inspired by the more crazy shit in Elder Scrolls lore.
>>
>>24157148
I understand where your coming from.

I was very sheltered, never had friends, so pirates who broke the law, where free, did what ever, was always appealing to me.
>>
>>24155373
tfw your 40 and alone
>>
File: index.png (12 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
index.png
12 KB, 212x238
>>24157327
>I don't self insert into that one though
I'm practically incapable of fantasies/worldbuilding where I don't self-insert. Does that make me the autistic one here, or am I the normie and you're some sort of daydream-c u c k?
>>
>>24157406
I'm not sure why I don't self insert into that one. Maybe I've just thought up too many characters and too many self-contained stories in that one universe to just narrow myself down to one.
>>
File: SpongebobPatrickSavedTheCity.jpg (29 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
SpongebobPatrickSavedTheCity.jpg
29 KB, 500x324
> living inna run-down abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of Anytown, by building a cozy house-box inside from reclaimed materials
> recovering thrown-out broken things and repurposing functional parts to something else
> gradually build all sorts of things like a roof-top and hydroponics farm, solar steam generator, etc; all for completely self-sustained living
> recruit the straightened-out homeless to my cause, grow outwards to nearby abandoned places and get more people
> helping the general population of the city to gain trust, influence, and resources that can't be scavenged, like medicine
> slowly by surely take over town and its functions one by one until everyone is living life free and without need of money; always some work to do by maintaining those machines we built
> outward to other towns, countries, and continents

too bad all my shit would probably get stolen by the homeless people for drugs, constantly setting me back to step-1.
or all those rules-lawyers shits in local town would shut me down by "building code violations" or just arrest me for tresspassing.
or the government would simply assasinate me and my followers for disturbing the status quo so heavilly (an entire town stops paying taxes? haha, no) and also pollute the local/global population that we'd be terrorists or cultists or some bullshit.

... assuming of course i didn't end up killing myself in some stupid accident like electrocution, falling from a height, or suffering an injury i didn't have the money to pay for (or die from an infection from self-surgery)
>>
>>24157642
>free and without need of money
>entire town stops paying taxes?
I mean legally speaking, if you really did just repurpose trash and didn't sell anything for money or advertise your service, I believe all they could trump you up on would be squatting on land you didn't own. I'm no lawyer, but it doesn't seem like you'd be doing anything taxable.

of course it's not a realistic "life hack" because it relies on hobo trash, who are statistically speaking druggy criminal scum, cooperating wilingly for longer than it takes to steal your wallet or rape your buttocks.
>>
maybe not as autistic but still weird
>join us marines
>miraculously become tall somehow
>us invades best korea
>curbstomp korean women soliders
>come back home
>become brooding CIA/police detective
>>
>>24157406
>>24157471
self-insertion doesnt make sense to me. because im a manlet loser and i wouldnt make a good protagonist of anything. so i half-self insert, where its me but im better looking or something
>>
>>24157148
Is your dad in PJ? Have you ever been on a real airship city in the sky? Are those real?

Armyfriend here
>>
File: LivingTheLie.png (34 KB, 700x471) Image search: [Google]
LivingTheLie.png
34 KB, 700x471
>>24157753
>of course it's not a realistic "life hack" because it relies on hobo trash, who are statistically speaking druggy criminal scum, cooperating wilingly for longer than it takes to steal your wallet or rape your buttocks.
part of what makes the fantasy appealing is that they'd manage to unfuck themselves and their shitty personality to help out.

> people don't actually change
fug
>>
>>24153407
>I'm at the top of a water tower.
>See shinning light dots.
>Get transported into a different world where I found a diying bird.
>Birds turns out to be a god and gives me its powers.
>The now immortal and omnipotent me fucks around learning and enjoying life,
>>
>Be in a zombie apocalypse or general apocalypse
> be the leader of a group of survivors and have people actually value my opinions
> somehow run into the one qt that got away.
> eventually start a settlement and slowly restart civilization
>>
>>24153407
I'm with her.
>>
>>24158092
This is completely true. In the end being a loser is more fun.
>>
>blowing away the middle school talent show with a sick guitar solo or an impressive original dj set

i'm 24, what the fuck, this seriously goes through my mind every time i listen to music
>>
>>24158291
> being a loser is more fun

> losing is fun

> LOSING IS FUN
only in dwarf fortress, champ.
>>
>>24158239
also listening to music or osts while imagining this and do this in secret while nobody is around. I probably would kill myself if somebody found out
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-12-22-09-25-07_1.jpg (221 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-12-22-09-25-07_1.jpg
221 KB, 1080x1920
Part one of two

Well it kind of ties into reality
>join the army because homeless autist GED grad, used to working factory or carnival jobs
>instant respect from literally everyone who used to shit on my life
>complete basic, head to AIT to learn my actual job, get hurt in training
>being honorably discharged, waiting to leave
>live in barracks room with 2 other males, spend all my spare time on my first internet capable phone I got on graduation day, serious poorfag here
>meet grill in a separate Bangladeshi clay pottery collective IRC similar to this one
>do not get along at first
>suddenly in love
>exactly what you'd expect from me, form an intense bond and everything goes way too fast, she's swept up by really the entire attitude, the uniform obviously adds points
>she eventually starts to learn I have lived a shit life with nothing to return to and basically plans for me to emigrate from the US to Germany when I get discharged
>her parents like me and somehow approve, apparently her parents were in a similar relationship, she met him in the army but they had to write letters or call each other once a week or more
>she is enamored by the romance of it all weeeeeee
>knee slowly gets better, begin running again, pass a PT test and am considered fit for duty again
>>
File: zdfrgxdfgxdgfxdfxfhxdfhg.jpg (322 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
zdfrgxdfgxdgfxdfxfhxdfhg.jpg
322 KB, 1080x1920
>>24158876

Two of two

>she is sincere in being happy for me because I wanted this but cries a lot and I tell her I can take leave whenever I want
>she starts abusing ritalin to catch up with the 7 hour difference AND maintain good grades in school
>eventually sort-of breaks up with me, we sort-of get back together, she calls me crying one night after getting wasted and banging a random Chad
>just couldn't wait, can't handle a LDR with a soldier at all, doesn't understand how her mom did it, I freak the fuck out and say a bunch of really messed up stuff, tell everyone in our little internet community that she's 17, etc
>get banned from IRC and my ex lines it all up nice and easy for me (pic related)
>try to an hero, turn my phone off
>it's been 7 months since I turned on my phone
>army doctor sets me up with a really good discharge (5-17)
>commander literally sends it to the wrong person, 3 months go by before my commander gets a letter saying he fucked up, I lose my mind again and try to an hero after being out of my mind on drugs for days
>now in a legal battle to fight a Patterns of Misconduct discharge (from being AWOL and failing the drug test at the hospital)
>therapists and officers outranking him sympathize with me, say I had a discharge "on a silver platter", but that I'm getting raped now because I caused so much trouble in my unit
>but at the end of the day, they tell me no matter what, I'll be seen as a piece of shit because I failed a drug test for THC and THC only

Here's my fantasy
>day of discharge
>fly from here to her address (we sent each other things)
>hilarity ensues

I've already got my passport. I left a lot out. I realize I may actually be a crazy person.
>>
creating a giant robot and mean GIANT that i set loose on the world where it literally sucks the life out of the planet to end humanity, watching the worlds armies try everything possible to destroy it but eventually failing.

i'm sure this was in some form of entertainment i saw at some point because it's pretty cliche
>>
>>24158915
>does drugs
>gets caught
>wants sympathy for being trash
>>
>>24158988
Bretty much. Exactly what I am told.

Please love me, I swear I can be good
>>
>>24159125
Not him, but I love you, everything is going to work out. Who knows your fantasy may become reality.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1424287927313.jpg (30 KB, 757x757) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1424287927313.jpg
30 KB, 757x757
>>24159337
BELIEVE IT

I'm really gonna do it, senpai. I have more than enough money saved up. But I also have to plan this by contacting third parties to make sure she's home and not at school...
>tfw last time I checked on her she had just gotten out of rehab from injecting stimulants

Soooo probably not going to college any time soon. Hopefully. Or I hope she does? I don't know. I'm literally months away. I started lifting, too. Trying to work off the weight gain from SSRIs.
>>
Lately, it's regional conflict forcing me into a trial by fire which forges me into a savage warrior. Then a reporter manages to sneak in for exclusive footage behind enemy lines as they see me as a broken, shell of a man who spends his days murdering and nights feasting on their corpses before I eventually died in battle after securing some objective that would win the war and send me down in history as an anti-hero who is simultaneously revered and demonized.

I really thought I was past this shit.
>>
File: 1365390637243.jpg (114 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1365390637243.jpg
114 KB, 500x502
>discover I have the powers of gravity manipulation
>test my powers in a fun montage while Blink 182 plays
>eventually discover I'm literally invincible and can manipulate all aspects of gravity even to the point of making myself intangible through invisible wormholes covering my entire body and have my own pocket dimension (think Obito from Naruto)
>help people with petty crimes
>eventually start saving people in warzones
>over night I become a hit on the internet and then the world
>because I'm a friendly guy, people aren't afraid
>help scientists with their physics shit
>get a visit one day from an underground group of "mutants" like me who have various powers
>they want me to join them, but first they have to test my powers
>very easily defeat a few people and eventually make it to their Level 5 "mutants" who have powers that can affect aspects of nature
>I beat their leader and they fear me thinking I'm possibly a Level 6, which is unheard of
>some time passes and a giant meteor is going to wipe out all life on Earth
>huge dramatic scene where I use up all my powers and wipe out a chunk of a city just trying to hold it in place and eventually create suck it up with a contained black hole
>almost die but end up in a coma
>wake up after some time with a new mission from Gaia to protect the Earth
>>
>hordes of muslims invade country
>i quickscope all of them with a rifle that has a camera on it
>i edit in dubstep and upload the frag montage on youtube
>people call me dank and MLG
>>
>>24153407
weird...

my autistic fantasy is ..

>I accidently stumble up on an elite secret network of mexican gardeners and construction workers (im white). think of the halo spec op and zealot classes or assasins creed as a comparison. theyre secret highly trained assasins using their tools of their trade as modified weapons.
>im thrusted into their shadow world as i help them carry out pro mejicana (thats mexican for you gringos) missions on both side of the border
>become inducted into their society as i complete missions and get a cool nickname. i havent decided what this is yet, but it would be something thats funny and points out im white.
> great war breaks out eventually between our spec ops (spic ops) and the minute men.
>two sides, two lines of men staring down at each other, the sky is ominous and dark colored by the bleeding sunset.
>im side by side with my hombres, we have ninja clothes but with a gardener influence but still /fa as fuck
>my weed whacker sword and bean shooter pistolas are ready as we take our first step forth for our final battle.
>>
>>24160604
i think it has something to do with my gardener being really cool as fuck when i was a kid. he would always laugh and smile and play around with us kids and my parents loved him. he stopped by for christmas once even and gave presents to us. i miss you pancho
>>
>god grants me the power of imortality and an indestructible body.
>fists and arms that can punch and cut through anything.
>go around europe ripping and tearing all "refugees" and muslims apart with my bare hands
>no one can stop me
>>
File: Utmo2Xm.jpg (153 KB, 991x679) Image search: [Google]
Utmo2Xm.jpg
153 KB, 991x679
I would have these fantasies about killing a massive bitch who fucked with me in the worst way possible and having to escape from white knights after the murder. I fantasize about how this would make me a fugitive in my country and where I would escape to if it happened. Sometimes I think about Ireland other times it's Switzerland.
>>
D-donning a cool mask and going out at night as a vigilante to bash criminals and lowlifes faces in.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.