[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you say to your oneitis in anonymity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 1280x823) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 1280x823
.....I just wish you would talk to me again. I know you're on 4chan a lot.
>>
>>28318925
I hope someone's given you the back of their hand by now.
>>
Fuck being friends. Fuck you. Fuck that dude, too. Stop hiding behind a fucking nice guy who happens to be my friend so I can't hit on you. You know I want it and I know you want it to.
Hell I was even going to dump a hotter bitch than you just because I like you. I'm glad I didn't, I hope you regret playing hard to get forever you bitch.
>>
File: 1456423425541.png (612 KB, 784x582) Image search: [Google]
1456423425541.png
612 KB, 784x582
>>28318925
You're the one person I've met that I can be totally open and honest with.

It's like every time I reveal one more horrible thing about myself to you, I expect you to become so disgusted with me that you'll stop being my friend. But you haven't done that. Thank you.

I know sometimes you feel like you're cursed or that you deserve to be alone, but I just want you to know what an amazing, kind, creative, fascinating person you are. And I want to be able to tell you that every day, for as long as it takes for you to see what I see when I think of you.
>>
>>28318925
why did you stop talking to her/him/xir?
>>
>>28319560
He stopped talking to me because he couldn't care less about me
>>
>>28318925
I wish I had grabbed you and kissed you when I could.

I know you would've pushed me away, but at least I'd get itv off my chest
>>
I hope you die, so that I never have to see someone else with you, and that you forgot all about me.
>>
You're kind of a shitty person, and I don't know why I'm fixated on you.
>>
>>28318925
>oneitis
Add me back on steam you ass
>>
you have shit taste in anime
>>
File: 1447736231570.png (17 KB, 1154x860) Image search: [Google]
1447736231570.png
17 KB, 1154x860
>>28318925
I wish I would have talked to you in that one class we had together. Maybe then you wouldn't have a boyfriend and be transferring colleges.

I know that it wouldn't make a difference anyway but you're the only girl I've ever had any form of emotional connection with.

And now I know that it doesn't matter because the whole time I thought maybe I had something with you, you were getting railed by your boyfriend every night.

Every nice thing you say to makes me want to die more and more each day. Good riddance.
>>
I love you, i wish i had told this to you that day, but i didn't, i was too scared to say it, even if you would somehow see this and say you love me i'm too broken to be able to love you right.
Goodbye, please be happy.
>>
I'm just sorry I never made an effort. I should have been there for you like you were for me. I just want you to know that even if I didn't show it I loved you and I'll never forgive myself for not doing anything when you were crying all alone. I wish I would have given you that shirt that you wanted so much.
>>
>>28320161
>>28320179
As someone who actually told a girl their feelings and got rejected, don't waste your time worrying about that. It wouldn't have happened even if you did try.
>>
*clears throat*

*puffs out chest*

Weesnaw
>>
>>28320237
I know she would have rejected me but the thing is that i couldn't tell her, i didn't have enough courage to say it that day, and four years later i still feel the same way about her, if i had said it that day at least i would know she don't love me.
>>
>most of this can apply to me

Be more specific Anons, you're triggering my autism.
>>
>>28319296
Based Salem.
>>
I really, really want to make it work but I could never blame you for turning away. No guilt trip, your life would be worse by association. That and I'm sorry, in retrospect I was controlling with an iron fist and that was never my intention. I'm in debt and I intend to pay however you see fit.
>>
>>28320645
Which ones are triggering you
>>
Please exist
I know I left behind the obsession and heartbreak of unrequited love years ago, but... I dunno. I just want to find you, and even if you'd never "love" me, I want to feel a connection. I know I already have connections like that, but when they're not around... it'd be REALLY nice to have someone to fall asleep with.

Oh also, sorry this message is so absolutely homo
>>
>>28318925
>You're a bitch and I hate what you did to me you cunt.
>Fuck you.

Thanks op that was strangely therapeutic.
>>
i walk down your street around three times a week. I'm glad i don't dream about you. Wish i was gaslighting you now. I am not well.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 708x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 708x480
I would like to be your loyal lover until the flicker of life's ember.
I, who was lost and lonely
Believing life was only
A bitter, tragic joke
Have found in you
The meaning if existence
>>
>>28320533
I understand what you mean. I've just lost many nights of sleep wondering "what could have been," and the honest truth is it "it never could have." I understand your desire for closure though, it sucks.
>>
File: considering+suicide.jpg (49 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
considering+suicide.jpg
49 KB, 543x405
>>28318925
>Think about this for a second
>Realize the only girl I could think of as "oneitis" I know almost nothing about and am only into for looks
>Realize my "oneitis" realistically changes every few weeks
>My inability to connect with other people on a guttural level runs deeper than I ever anticipated

Perhaps I deserve to die alone.
>>
>>28318925
Fuck you.
That's all, really.
>>
>>28318925
I love you. I'm happy we met and I can't wait to spend forever with you.
>>
File: 1459997368489.png (178 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
1459997368489.png
178 KB, 500x472
>>28320803
That was beautifuI, anon
>>
>>28318925
She does not deserve not being told everything in person.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 576x384
>>28320958
But she'll never read it.
>>
setup:
>the feelings are mutual
>she has a kid and feels trapped with the baby daddy
>she is one of my best friends
>I'm leaving town in a few weeks, she literally cried and begged me not to

I want to be with you and I don't care about anything else any more. I will help you take care of your child as much as I can. I told you I wouldn't make any promises I couldn't keep, but I can't stand to leave you and I will do anything to make it work. I want to stay so badly, but I need you to give me a reason to stay.

Should I tell her this or not?
>>
>>28321023
You're romanticizing her. You've never dated her. You have no clue if this will actually be a good idea.
>>
File: 16502308515_04c3a77c0e.jpg (38 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
16502308515_04c3a77c0e.jpg
38 KB, 500x334
I miss talking to you.
>>
i'm super undeserving of your company
>>
>>28320852
It is bad because she lives close to me and every time i see her i remember that day, it makes me both happy and sad.
She still as beautyfull as ever.
I want off this ride.
>>
>>28318925
I wish you would admit you never cared about me instead of trying to preserve your kind personality.
>>
File: 33333.png (232 KB, 1280x1038) Image search: [Google]
33333.png
232 KB, 1280x1038
I don't know why but I'm in love with you
>>
>>28321042
i know it's a bad idea. problem is i love her.
>>
>>28321215
The Herny pic triggered me fucking HARD. Reveal yourself
>>
>>28321075
i'll talk to you anon
inb4 trap
>>
>>28321215

Are you the fabled Susieposter? Details?
>>
>>28321362
not a trap but I'm too depressed to talk to anyone besides that person I'm sorry anon
>>
>>28321305
you probably only in love with your idea of her.
>>
>>28321523
thats okay friendo
>>
>>28321523
>>28321523
How would you be able to identify that person if they're in this thread lurking
>>
>>28318925
why did you stop talking to me, at least tell me what i did wrong so i can stop feeling this way
>>
You can't just say what you said and then not talk to me for 2 weeks. I just want someone to love me. I thought you loved me. Guess not.
>>
>>28321737
Why would you cut contact with them?
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 480x480
>>28318925
Im so sorry I never made a move to talk to you. I really like you alot, the fact that we have mutual friends and havent even talked yet is embarrassing because I know that you notice me alot. Im really sorry for ignoring you but I don't really know what to say to you and Im afraid ill mess up.

>beta
>"just talk to her/him!"

I cant do it im a pussy
>>
>>28321767
I tend to cut off contact with people when I feel like they are getting too close.
>>
>>28321837
Give me initials or something cause you sound too familiar
>>
>>28318925
You've got literally no other friends

You haven't spoken to anyone but me other than your parents in the last 2 years

You loved me before why don't you want to now ;-;
>>
i wish i had said it that time
i wish i was the one who was dead
i still have your stupid fucking necklace and i wear it around my wrist everyday
>>
I don't know what you're expecting from me after you had a child with another man. But thanks for your interest I guess.
>>
>>28321871
n o

oregano comment
>>
I really want to get to know you. I know I'm not good enough for you, but I just wish for one day we could just cuddle and talk.
>>
>>28321953
Okay. About 90% sure I know you though. You cut contact with a lot of people. Including me

Unless there are just tons of people who cut contact with people they get close to. In which case, carry on.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 960x720
I wish I could have interacted and hung out with you more and not been too much of a nervous wreck to talk to you when I was still going to school with you, and even though you have a girlfriend (despite saying she was asexual in the past, lmfao sarcastically), I just want you to know that I really wish I could have gotten to be with you because I think you're a sweet beautiful girl and because we both have autism and pectus excavatum, common interests, and a desire to travel the world

Pic related, old childhood photo of her with Laura Bush
>>
File: 1374489272952.jpg (31 KB, 418x298) Image search: [Google]
1374489272952.jpg
31 KB, 418x298
>Realize I cut contact with virtually everyone not my family
>There's currently a girl trying to talk to me again but I just continue trashing her emails because she's a cunt
>She could be in this very thread.

mfw
>>
>>28322031
who are you?

ginger root
>>
>>28322141
I asked you first, Baka

But if you want to throw out a guess feel free
>>
>>28322184
You are 90% sure while I have no idea who you are.

initials?
I'll show you mine if you show me yours :^)
>>
What did you mean when you sent that message when you acted like you didn't want me around
>>
>>28322221
JB

You probably have someone else in mind though
>>
>>28322277
it doesn't ring a bell

n/b here
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 657x527
You're a qt and I wish we could've talked more. I never saw the opportunity to do so considering we only ever see each other in passing in a few classes. I also never thought it to be a good time to approach you because I've come under some hard times for the past few years, just coming out of a terrible relationship, and coming to terms with my brain problems.

Not sure if I'll ever see you again, people change colleges and whatnot. But hey your year-end presentation was done well, it was interesting. You might've choked up from nerves a little but every single person there did too and I thought it was real cute when you did.

I'm gonna get my shit together. Hope we get to talk again.
>>
Im sad and I miss you. You gave me purpose and direction and without you I feel like a ship without sales.
>>
>tfw see post that may be from oneitis to you but too anxious to ask if it is
>>
I'm sorry I doubted you and pressured you into shedding your privacy. I enjoyed talking to you despite you being rude and insulting; I felt that you needed a friend, and you seemed like someone with whom I shared principles.

I lied, I really enjoy playing chess with you.

I miss you, lightning bird.
>>
kill yourself desu
(oroiginal(
>>
>>28322520
Also, I'll watch Code Geass and Toradora in your memory. Take care.
>>
>>28318925
I'm sorry I hurt you so bad. I will be better, by the time you get back.

However, I am fucking good, I just need some help. I wish you were more mature. I wish you could be a real fucking adult and have a real relationship with me. fuck you. jesus christ, why do i care about you
>>
>>28322001
Backstory, please. blox
>>
File: kidded-for-the-last-time.jpg (102 KB, 654x862) Image search: [Google]
kidded-for-the-last-time.jpg
102 KB, 654x862
Remember when I said I'd call you back? I lied, no chance in hell I'd give you another chance after you stiffed me on dinner and then insult me on my fucking birthday. Fuck you, cunt.

>>28320740
It really is
>>
>>28322520
>>28322688
Not oneitis though, just someone I wanted to be friends with.
>>
File: 1425684085654.jpg (43 KB, 920x459) Image search: [Google]
1425684085654.jpg
43 KB, 920x459
>>28321932
damn it anon I had an awesome day, why did you give me these feels
>>
>>28318925
I wish I loved you enoguh when it mattered, before you were gone
>>
File: 1f8.png (85 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
1f8.png
85 KB, 350x262
>>28321829
if you let this chance slip away, you'll always wonder what could've been. I was in your situation. she's breathtaking, guarded, and incredibly independent and I didn't think she wanted/needed me, but I went for it. we've been together for six months now

don't let your dreams be dreams anon
>>
>>28322744
N-name? Does it start with D?
>>
>>28323387
Why can't you fags just ask for full name or at least first-last letters, do you realize how many people have names that start with literally anything that isn't X
>>
>>28318925
I wish I never met you. Seriously.
>>
>>28318925
If it's me, I will, tell me who you are.
>>
I'm gonna leave you tomorow, in hope you won't kill yourself
>>
>>28318925
I just want to say how I feel about you, but the thought of ruining our friendship is too terrifying. I just want to be with someone who truly understands. I wish you knew how long I had been waiting for that kiss, and how much it stings that you treat it like just a drunken blunder.
>>
>>28318925
I'll choke you to death, you fucking scum
>>
I don't know why you still pop up in my head from time to time.

You're fucking crazy and a serial monogamist. I can't believe you're 23 and still cut yourself. That shit ain't cute anymore. I know you still love your ex, hell, you even texted him that you would leave your current boyfriend if your ex would take you back. I also love the fact that you act like a good girl now. Every single one of your Instagram posts are of "good girl" things. When I met you, you were a party girl who did lines of coke. You wanted a fix so badly that you even fucked me for it. To your credit, you are by far the hottest fuck I've ever had. Honestly, that's all I wanted you around for. I heard short petite girls are the tightest, and that was proven with you. Hell, this might even be why you're still in my head.

I feel a little bad for your current boyfriend. If only he knew of your past.
>>
There's nothing to say.
>>
Her name starts with an L and she's from the state you don't mess with.
I just wish she'd come back.
I met her about a year ago and we only talked a few times, but she was chill and could banter.
Smh, it's whatever. I should just get over it.
Bye, I guess
>>
>>28318925
>>28319632
I care, I'm just not the kind of guy that comes to you. Kind of like a cat, you know?
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.