[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i've been living w/ 3 people for a few days now and just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: door.jpg (29 KB, 339x509) Image search: [Google]
door.jpg
29 KB, 339x509
i've been living w/ 3 people for a few days now and just found out there's a guy in the 4th room. i can hear him clicking his mouse and breathing. i think i'm the only one that knows although i think another one of my roommates suspects it. i've never seen or heard that door open. what should i do?.
>>
>>28318144
Well, scoob, I think you & the rest of the gang ough to investigate!
>>
>>28318144

I'm still trying to wrap my head around what exactly the fuck it is you're asking.

what should you do? shut the fuck up and mind your own business?

are you somehow disturbed by this turn of events?
>>
>>28318171
kind of scared to do that

>>28318186
i'm asking what i should do about this guy who hasn't made himself known to his roommates.
>what should you do? shut the fuck up and mind your own business?
no he lives with us and we should know what.
>are you somehow disturbed by this turn of events?
yes i am. i stay in my room all day basically but i still know how i'm living with. what's wrong with this guy?
>>
>>28318144
>I've been living w/ 3 people
>theres a guy in the 4th room

???????????????????
>>
>>28318300
i'm surprised too.
i've been living with 4 people*. i didn't know there were 4 people.* i thought there were only 3.*
>>
>>28318371
>living with 4 people
>only 4 rooms
>>
>hey, this guy clearly doesn't want to see or interact with us in any way!
>what should we do, brahs?
>let's go force social interaction onto him XDDD
>>
uh this sounds like it might be me, are you in ireland?
>>
>>28318504
why are you so upset? are you the guy hiding behind the door? i'm not trying to make him interact with us. i would knock on his door but someone this recluse must have a few issues right?
>>
>>28318144
just leave him alone if he wanted to talk to you he would
>>
>>28318572
nope canada.
i'm thinking about knocking on this guy's door just to say hi. think i should go for it?
>>
>>28318674

DON'T YOU FUCKING KNOCK ON MY DOOR

NOBODY IS HERE.
>>
>>28318576
Assuming you're living in off campus housing.
I also lived in off campus housing and rarely left my room, I was very conscious of how many times a day I left my room to pee or shower because I didn't want my room mates to notice me.
I barely spoke to them and never hung out in the common areas.
Don't knock on his door you fucking stupid normie, that would have given me an anxiety attack especially because my room would've been messy.
If you are so desperate to establish contact just slide a note under the door apologizing for disturbing him and inviting him to come hang out with you guys in the common area later, set up some vidya down there and order a pizza and wait to see if he comes but don't pressure anybody or knock.
>>
>>28318674
ah okay, i was in a similar spot but didnt meet the others because of exams.
honestly i think you should knock on the door just to at least know whos there and try be friendly. if he doesnt want to interact after then he wont but at least let it not be awkward if you meet outside.
>>
>>28318732
i'm going to do it. i hope he doesn't go off the rails
>>
>>28318674
>>28318756
>>28318764
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING RETARDED NORMIES
>>
In my freshman year of college in the dorms I was so afraid to interact with people I did not open my door unless there was no talking or movement, and I would lie on the floor and look for feet before I cracked open my door to go to class.
>>
>>28318750
Sliding a note sounds like a good idea. might do that instead. if i did that to you, how would you respond?
>>
>>28318798
If I was interested in making friends I'd be happy and probably slowly come down stairs later, but I'd be very nervous and timid.
If I wasn't interested in hanging out I might come down and say I have to study, or not come down at all.
>>
>>28318576
Do you know where you are? How is this situation surprising to you?
>>
>>28318798

I'd ignore it and think you're somehow even creepier than me
>>
How the fuck do you not know you got another roommate? Wouldn't everyone have to agree to let him in. Wouldn't you see him leave his room to use the kitchen and bathroom?

I literally don't understand what the fuck you're on about.
>>
>>28318576
End your life, you fucking normie cockroach. The guy clearly doesn't feel comfortable around people. Why do you feel the need to interact with him? Just leave him alone, fucking retard.
>>
>>28318847
In Canada, landlords will buy small houses in the areas around the local colleges and convert them into 4-6 private bedroom residences with different keyed locks on all the doors.
Students will contact these landlords and pay low rent every month to live in these rooms, while sharing common areas like the living room/bathrooms/kitchen.
Room mates do not look for new room mates in this situation, it's like an apartment building where you go through the landlord only.
Therefore you can't dictate who your room mates will be or generally have any say in the matter, the only exception to this is if you and six friends all collectively rented out a house together.
>>
Do these people exist IRL?
Just get a girlfriend.
>>
Knock on his door one time in the day, if he answers say "Hi I'm anon, just wanted to introduce myself. Have a nice day." and leave it at that. Don't bother him if he doesn't want to be bothered. If he doesn't answer, keep ignoring him. He's probably just masturbating all the time or something. Don't force him to socialize, but don't listen to these fucking neckbeards who want to hang you for even thinking of saying hi to him.
>>
>>28318819
i know where i am. i've never met anyone so reclusive.

>>28318821
sliding a note under a door is not more creepy than hiding in your room for 4 days

>>28318847
what >>28318935 said

i've made my choice. i'm going to make a robot miserable and say hi to him. if he doesn't open the door, i'll ask the landlord who he is.
>>
if this is in the 306 area I highly suggest leaving him the fuck alone
>>28318935
>>
>>28319035
Why not just try and say hi? Why further poke your nose in someone else's business?
>>
>>28319035
You're being a fucking normie douchebag asshole.
Don't fucking do anything aside from the note, you're being disrespectful of his privacy off the bat to suit your own curiosity.
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1461134627170.png (324 KB, 561x543) Image search: [Google]
1461134627170.png
324 KB, 561x543
Either confront him like the intrusive, curious little fuccboi you are or leave him alone assuming he pays his share for housing. But just from your previous post including the note idea, you probably lack the gumption to knock the door and greet him with respect. Alternatively just kys you obnoxious faggot
>>
>>28319035
There's nothing creepy about minding your own fucking business you cancerous piece of shit. Maybe you should take a hint from your housemate and learn to fuck off.
>>
File: 1447212156066.jpg (35 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1447212156066.jpg
35 KB, 396x388
>>28319035
Get off of this board you annoying Chad, you arent doing anybody a service or helping him you dumb fuck
>>
I'm not breaking his door down. If he really wants to, he can just not open the door. If he does that then I'll call the landlord and ask if someone is there and leave it at that. On an unrealted note, I know this is /r9k/ but I didn't expect this many people would support this kind of behavior. I know I sound like a fucking normie but I can assure you I am not.
>>
>>28319339
>I know I sound like a fucking normie but I can assure you I am not.
Kill yourself, normie trash.
>>
>>28319339
I don't want to meet you. Sorry.
>>
if he likes to be left alone then he is probably a cool guy, just wait around till you meet him. You will probably be best bros.
>>
File: 1445569388102.jpg (86 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
1445569388102.jpg
86 KB, 446x373
>>28319339
fuck off you dumb normie.
how can people be so inconsiderate?
it's literally none of your normie business.
>>
GAME OF THRONES leave me alone
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.