[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>new job >coworkers are insuferable plebs >they all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1446149366570.jpg (35 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1446149366570.jpg
35 KB, 500x358
>new job
>coworkers are insuferable plebs
>they all go to have lunch together
>I prefer to take a walk and be alone for an hour to relax from all the sitting in front of the computer
>they'll probably think I'm arrogant and hate me
Anyone else in a similar situation?
>>
>>24145507
I feel you OP.

>working in an office
>fucking hate it
>everyone just gossips, mostly women in the office
>they kind of frown if you speak without being spoken too, must have been some shitty rule they all had among the other
>say little
>invite me to bars on fridays after work and lunches during the day
>cant understand why you wouldnt just want to go straight home after the effort of having to talk and be around people all day
>Lunch was my fucking sanctuary to walk and be alone.
>used to pretend I was talking on the phone just so I could vent and talk to myself
>left after 6 months

was ready for suicide desu senpai
>>
>I keep to myself at work, friendly but reserved etc
>everyone is fine, no drama that I'm apart of
>new coworker
>fat tumblerina bitch
>asks me if I want to come outside and have a smoke with her on break
>I say no thanks, I don't smoke
>hear from coworkers that now apparently she thinks I'm a stuck up cunt for not smoking with her
>she says that by asking me to smoke with her, she really meant that she wanted to stand outside and chat
>by not magically reading her mind and assuming that she meant what she said now I'm the bad guy
>suddenly I'm involved with drama just because this whale slut doesn't like me for no good reason even though I'm always quiet and nice when spoken to
what the fuck
>>
>>24145715
dude just go out with them your autism is making you unhappy
>>
>>24145507
Nah, I'm fine.
>only males
>everyone is kind of friendly
>they accepted that I'm the only smoker there
>we get along
>some minor back-talking but fuck this
>the only thing that bother everyone is our boss cause he's an asshole...

3 more years and I'm gone
>work and travel in canada
>>
>>24145860
I don't like them, or bars, or drinking or socializing in general. It enjoy solitude.
>>
>>24145507
i did go with coworkers for lunch for about a month, then i felt comfortable enough telling them that i rather go elsewhere... it was a terrible month, but in the end it was the better decision, because they had the chance to get to know me
>>
>be office drone
>like to walk at lunch. quiet, time to think/relax by myself
>qt3.14 asks where I go for lunch
>tell her I like walking
>she asks if she can walk with me
>silently high five the gods of love
>walk together the next day
>girl is a real nice person. could get used to this
>next day we're walking out
>qt turns to matronly co-worker
>"anon and I walk at lunch. do you want to join us?"
>matronly co-worker now walking with us
>within two weeks there's 9 of us walking together...5 old ladies, two old guys, qt and me
>start making excuses about not being able to go out
>sit in stall in bathroom until they leave
>>
>be wagekek
>pretend that I like my coworkers because they give me free stuff
>they think I'm funny because I always reword sikk greentext stories as my own

Honestly I only have this board to thank for my fake friendships
>>
>>24145507
It's a problem. I just want to do my job without associating with any coworkers but because I never go out of my way to hang out with them, they've got something against me and keep passively-aggressively disrupt my work. I can't do this normalfag shit, I just want to work my shift and go home, jesus.
>>
File: gonna be good.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
gonna be good.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
>>24145507
>coworkers are insuferable plebs
>they'll probably think I'm arrogant and hate me
>>
>>24146126
holy shit man
I am sorry for you Anon
>>
>>24146126

>Something nice happens
>"Durr better be a huge faggot about it"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.