[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this thread I will post quotations from "Hitler's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10
File: Adolf_Hitler.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Adolf_Hitler.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
In this thread I will post quotations from "Hitler's Vienna: A Dictator's Apprencticeship" by Brigitte Hamann.

The book is about Adolf's life during his late teens and early twenties when he lived in Vienna.

If this thread interests you please bump to keep it alive.
>>
A summary of Adolf's personality at the time

>"Adolf Hitler was not particularly conspicuous in the gray army of casual laborers and the unemployed; he had no special talent, no tendency toward crime or the demonic. Young Hitler was a physically weak eccentric who avoided regular work, became engrossed in strange theories about the creation of the world, and idolized the "German people". He was a "quarrelsome fellow" with a hot temper who always had to be right and during discussions talked until the others were finished off. What was most conspicuous about him were his mental rigidity, his inflexibility and inhibition, his fear of women, and his inability to be merry and have a good time with others."
p.403
>>
Have a bump lad
>>
On Adolf's anger towards someone criticizing his home region

>"The two of them discovered Munich together. Later on Hausler would laugh when he told the story of how they once sat in the 'Burgerbrau' tavern, overhearing people at the table next to them berating Austria. Incensed, Hitler jumped to his feet, angrily interrupted their conversation, and defended Austria. Haulser, who was perfectly familiar with Hitler's tirades against Austria, was flabbergasted. When he asked his friend why he had suddenly changed his opinion, Hitler curtly replied that as an Austrian, he was entitled to criticize his country, but a foreigner who had no idea what he was talking about was not."
p.400
>>
On Adolf's friendship with Rudolf Hausler

>"He met Hitler, who was four years his senior and whom he described as a quiet, diligent man wearing conspicuously old-fashioned clothes, in the reading room of the men's hostel at Meldemannstrasse. [...] Soon Hausler took his friend Adi [Adolf] along to Doblinger Sommergasse to visit his mother and three younger siblings. Ida Hausler, who was fifty at the time, a self-confident, educated woman from a good family [...] generously invited the obviously destitute young man to eat with them. Hausler's seventeen-year-old sister Milli soon had a crush on Adi, who liked the comfortable, clean bourgeois atmosphere which resembled that of his former home in Linz. [...] Rudolf Hausler was to tell his family again and again that he had learned a great deal from Adi. He had talked to him about the books he was reading and, above all, opened up the work of Richard Wagner for him."
p.396
>>
>>28283089
Truly amazing person.
>>
On one Anonymous hostel resident's memory of the young Adolf

>"Anonymous, who met Hitler in the spring of 1912, reports about the twenty-three-year-old's appearance: "The upper half of his body was covered almost down to his knees by a bicycle coat of indeterminate color, perhaps gray or yellow" [...] He wore his hair down to his shoulders, and his beard was unruly. "In response to my question of why he never took off his coat, even though he was sitting in a well-heated room, he confessed with embarrassment that unfortunately he didn't have a shirt either. The elbows in his coat and the bottom of his pants were one single hole as well." The soles of his shoes were worn through and had been replaced by paper, so that in the wintertime he could not possible go out in the street."
p.379
>>
On Adolf's love for his mother

>"for Hitler there was only one woman worthy of his reverence: his mother. She played an important, and even dominating role in his life. During World War 1 he carried her crumpled little photograph in his chest pocket. Later on he had portraits of her painted in oil after his photo. All eyewitnesses reported that the picture of his mother was the only personal picture that was ever in any of his bedrooms, and it always hung in a prominent place."
p.377

>"Klara Hitler had died shortly before Christmas, and so Hitler made that holiday her annual memorial day. His servant Karl-Wilhelm Krause reporter about the years 1934 to 1936 that Hitler did not allow a Christmas tree in his house, would always withdraw from Christmas Eve to Boxing Day, and have food and newspapers put in front of his door"
p.377
>>
>>28283033
I read that book and it was great, Hitler was a true incel. That is why many incels admire him, ofc I know people here are "robots" and don't understand or appreciate incels.
>>
Fantastic

Reminds me of the thread about 'the Hitler I knew' months ago.

I even bought that book on kindle and never read it jdimsa
>>
On Vienna at the time Adolf lived there

>"Before World War 1, Vienna was a swinging and [...] downright depraved city with great sexual permissiveness. This permissiveness was tied to one's social status: it was practised by aristocrats and artists, but also by the lower classes, to which Hitler of course belonged as a resident of a Viennese men's hostel. Whether farm hands and farm girls in the country, or unmarried workers and maids in the city, morals were loose. [...] In 1912 a scholarly Viennese periodical asked young doctors about the first women they had ever slept with: only 4 percent named a young woman who was a potential spouse, 17 percent a maid or a waitress, and 75 percent a prostitute."
p.365
>>
>>28283368
I'm the same OP from that thread.

On Adolf and Emilie "Milli" Hausler

>"Mrs. Schroeder [Adolf's secretary] [...] had said was an ugly name, but Hitler had contradicted her, remarking, "Don't say that, Emilie is a beautiful name, that was the name of my first lover"!. This Emilie, who was never before identified, was probably Rudolf's Hausler's younger sister. [...] According to her niece Marianne Koppler, Milli was an extremely shy, sensitive, and often sickly girl who suffered from from her extremely strict, tyrannical father's ways. She was not pretty [...] and among the five Hausler children was the "cipherly", inconspicuous, and quiet one, and gave the impression of being fearful and in need of protection. The girl admired her brother's friend. At any rate, Mrs. Koppler states that Milli asked him to draw something for her scrapbook. Hitler did not comply right then and there, but promised he would bring her a drawing on his next visit, which he did. The picture, which was done in colored pencils, had the size of a postcard and [...] represented a historic German with helmed, shield. and spear, standing in front of an oak tree. [...] Milli proudly put this car in her scrapbook."
p.364
>>
On Adele Altenberg's memory of Adolf

>"There is another statement regarding the period in the men's hostel [...] It was made by the daughter of Hitler's frame merchant, Adele Altenberg. She reports that when she was fourteen years old, she sometimes helped out in the store, where she met young Hitler as he was delivering his paintings. The young man had been so shy that he had not even looked at her and "kept his gaze fixed on the ground.""
p.363
>>
Hitler was half Jewish and escaped to Argentina.
>>
On Adolf wishing his "girlfriend" Merry Christmas

>"Hitler told him [Hausler] about his "girlfriend" in Linz as well. Hausler found it strange that on Christmas 1913 [...] Hitler placed an anonymous ad in Linz's local newspaper to send his "girlfriend" his best wishes. However, Hitler apparently did not know that Stefanie was already married to an officer."
p.363
>>
On Adolf being asked about his relationship history

>"Hanisch reports that in the men's hostel, there was once an exchange of experiences with women. Young Hitler too contributed to the conversation by talking about Stefanie - something that had happened before 1910, in Linz. When asked why he had not tried to make contact with her, her replied that the girl had been the daughter of a high government official, whereas he was only the son of a minor civil servant."
p.362
>>
nice thread OP

bumping for more
>>
On Adolf's hatred of being touched, especially by women

>"Hitler's fear of being touched is also revealed in his efforts to avoid the Opera's "Olympus," the standing room on the fourth gallery that was so popular with students. For there - in contrast to the standing room on the ground floor - women were admitted as well. [...] Hitler never received any mail or visitors during the entire time they lived together. He also demanded that his friend not get involved with girls, and according to Kubizek, "never [would have] allowed such dalliance." "Any step in that direction would have necessarily meant the end of our friendship.""
p.361
>>
On Adolf's attitude towards the opposite sex

>"The sparse eyewitness reports on Hitler's years in Linz and Vienna all agree on one point: his relations to women consisted mainly of dreams, self-protection, and anxiety. There were no actual relationships. It is strange that no development in this area is discernible during Hitler's years in Vienna. He had no pertinent experiences, and not even a serious crush between the ages of eighteen and twenty-four. It is in this domain that it becomes clear to what degree the life of this strange man from the men's hostel did not unfold in exchange and confrontation with experiences and human encounters, but was determined by phrases he had read and that served him as a substitute for reality - which he tried to overcome."
p.360
>>
Bumb lanigiro
>>
On Adolf's reading habits

>"Hitler studied haphazardly, without direction, utterly contemptuous of schools and universities, without belonging to a fraternity, a workers association, or anything of that sort. He got his information from books at the public library and booklets published by the political parties and associations [...] Otto Wagener, Hitler's confidant at the time, conveys a similar picture [...] "He didn't care who had written [an article], or what newspaper had published it, he simply took in whatever interested him and assigned it to the place in his brain where it fit in, where it either confirmed his own ideas or opinion or perhaps even gave it a foundation. Whatever ran contrary to his own idea, he rejected and didn't even take in to begin with.""
p.201
>>
File: 1461878850218.gif (966 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
1461878850218.gif
966 KB, 500x391
>>28283033
Good day Hitlerbro, long time no see

I hope for some feels again..
>>
I'm not sure I trust the books written about Hitler in the 1970's, in the US, by people who "knew him personally a long time ago."

Too fishy desu. Of course they're going to portray him as some deranged, emasculate maniac.
>>
Adolf's attitude towards and relationship with the proletariat

>"As much as he was afraid of being infected by the general moral and political decay of the ruling classes, he was much more afraid of becoming a proletarian. To be sure, he was living as one, but he didn't want to be one under any circumstances. Kubizek also writes that this was the reason Hitler did not even consider getting into personal contact with his fellow sufferers: "contact with people simply was disgusting him, even physically." Kubizek sees in the "incredible amount of energy (Hitler) put into his autonomous studies [...] the instinctive intention to protest himself from the fall into the misery of the masses by way of educating himself as much and as thoroughly as possible." [...] According to Hanish , real workers hardly participated in the debates in the reading room either - and if they did, they barely took any notice of Hitler, "because they found his debated quite foolish.""
p.183 / 184
>>
Anyone else bothered by how taboo reading Mein Kampf is? I'm no Nazi, but I want to read it for the historical value, and I probably will, I just feel like if anyone ever sees it on my bookshelf they'll assume I am one.
>>
>>28283872
OP here. The book is pretty well-researched and each source used is prefaced by a disclaimer judging their validity etc. I try and include the names of the source when I quote directly from someone who knew him at the time, though there are only three or four people who claim to know him "personally", and their accounts all portray Adolf in a similar way and include dates, physical evidence (paintings etc) and pieces of information which support them. I avoid anything based on conjecture or from sources that the author themselves admits aren't very reliable.
>>
>>28283033
Can you post actual quotes from him not things written by others
>>
>>28283946
it's absolutely terribly written and a slog for about six hundred out of seven hundred pages

anyway, just turn it spine inward, most people are actually too dumb to think this is remarkable
>>
Are you the same guy who posted about Ted Kaczynski?
That thread was amazing.
>>
On Adolf's arguments with members of the Social Democrats

>"Hanisch described an early conflict with Social Democratic colleagues in the men's hostel on May 1, 1910. A factory worker came into the reading room with a red carnation in his buttonhole, talking about the May Day parade in the Prater. Hanisch reports that Hitler "leaped to his feet, waving his hands wildly, and screaming: 'You should be thrown out; you should get a lesson!'" Hanisch adds: "Everyone laughed at his excitement.""
p.182
>>
>>28283956
That would mean quoting from Mein Kampf directly, which I have not taken notes on and which is fairly unreliable on the most part, especially when he discusses his teenage years and his early twenties, which is what I am privately studying. In some quotations there is a sentence or so directly from Adolf, as in: >>28283512

Even Kubizek's memories from the time can't possibly attribute the exact words Adolf used at the time, the memoirs having been written decades later.
>>
Pfffft hahaha, Hitler was autistic as shit, makes sense
>>
>>28283972
Yes that's me. I've posted a dozen or so threads about certain people I find interesting (Adam Lanza, Dylann Roof, Ted Kaczynski, Adolf Hitler...maybe others) and books I find interesting (which I think /r9k/ will find interesting) also.

On Adolf's view of "the workers"

>"Hanisch writes: "He repeatedly said of the workers that they were an indolent mass that cares about nothing but eating, drinking and women." [...] This statement coincides with a later one during a private conversation in the thirties [with Otto Strasser]: "the vast majority of workers want nothing but bread and games, they have no sense of ideal at all.""
p.182
>>
>>28283963
I had no idea it was that long. I probably won't read that.
>>28284001
I'm reading a fairly intensive history of political developments in Europe after WW1, and it pisses me off the social democrats weren't able to stay in power in Germany and Russia, because that would've probably prevented WW2.
>>
Hitler was our last hope. It's over now.
>>
Another of Adele Altenberg's memories of Adolf

>"Around 1910 his [Jakob A.'s] ten-year-old* daughter Adele helped out in the store and alter remembered Hitler's "unkempt appearance," "but also his shyness and his manner of lowering his eyes and staring at the floor when talking with someone." Once he delivered a political monologue when he was with her father - we do not know on what subject. Altenberg, however, shut him down rigorously."
p.173 / 174

*a later passage identifies her as being fourteen-years-old at the time
>>
Bump 749302
>>
On Adolf's enemy at the men's hostel

>"A colleague from the men's hostel, Anonymous from Brunn, reports that in the spring of 1912 a painter - an art school graduate who owned an easel and made oil paintings - stayed at the men's hostel. He was Hitler's enemy. Anonymous stated, "When he accidentally, or sometimes intentionally, passed the place where Hitler was sitting, he never failed to glance at his work, and one could see in his face a malicious expression. Hitler instinctively distrusted him right away and told me K. [the artist] probably wanted nothing but to ruin him, out of competitiveness and envy. It reached a point where Hitler covered his paintings or turned them around when he saw K. approaching."
p. 172 / 173
>>
On Adolf's attitude towards people having fun

>"The Prater was the meeting and amusement place of the little people. Bohemian maids also spent their little leisure time there [...] and met their admirers at dances. The writer Felix Salen remarked about this: "An entire young mankind, having no home in the vast city, being lost in the maelstrom of this buzzing life and lonely, finds a piece of home here [...] The simple, human drives reveal themselves simply here, as nowhere else. Woman's lust for man. Man's lust for woman [...] the entire hall is streaming with youth, desire, intoxication, and giddiness." [...] Kubizek tells the story of a joint visit to the Prater. However, Hitler did not like it: "He didn't understand people who wasted their valuable time with such silly stuff. When roaring laughter broke out in front of some attraction in a show booth, he would just indignantly shake his head at so much stupidity and ask me angrily whether I could understand why these people were laughing.""
p.169
>>
On Adolf's strangeness and avoidance of social events

>"Hitler usually stayed away from social events. He did not participate in the popular nightly drinking, apparently already a teetotaler [...] Lack of money also forced him to quit smoking. [...] Because the young man could not keep up in conversations about women either, he was regarded as strange. At eight at night, when the sleeping compartments were opened, he retired to his room with its light bulb (which was considered a luxury) and began his second life into which the others did not get a glimpse, the time of his nightly "studies," a habit Hitler would keep all his life."
p.168 / 169
>>
>>28283963
>it's absolutely terribly written and a slog
As far as I got it was pretty interesting. Why I didn't finish the book had more to do with myself than with the book, though.

>six hundred out of seven hundred pages
?

It's under 600 pages in total. Where the fuck did you get these numbers from?
>>
>>28283972
What thread exactly?
>>
On Adolf's work ethic

>"Hanisch would criticize Hitler vociferously for having been lazy and refusing to paint from morning till night. Other interests, he reports, were more important to him [...] "It was impossible to make Hitler work.""
p.164
>>
More on Adolf's work ethic and poverty

>"After witnessing several futile attempts on the part of the young man, Hanisch came to the conclusion that young Hitler was much too weak and clumsy for hard work. Once, he wrote, a few men were needed for digging a ditch. Hanisch, however, had advised Hitler against it, for: "I knew Hitler couldn't have done such work for an hour." Hanisch also said, "I never have seem him do any hard work, nor did I hear him the story [from Mein Kampf] that he did a worker's job in the building industry. Builders employ only strong and husky men." [...] In sort, the helpless and frail young man could hardly make any money and therefore was very poor, even compared to the other homeless."
p. 155 / 156
>>
>>28284388
lel uncle Hitler had autism
>>
>>28284587
http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/27334717/
>>
On Adolf being spotted outside a soup kitchen

>"Hitler must have been one of those taking advantage of some of these charitable institutions, among them doubtless the free soup kitchen in the Hospital of the Sisters of Mercy near his first apartment in Vienna at Stumpergasse. At any rate, one of is former landlady Maria Zakreys's relatives once discovered him "[...] standing in the cloister's soup line; his clothes looked very shabby and I felt very sorry for him, because he used to be so well dressed.""
p.145 / 146
>>
>>28284555
Good triples.

>It's under 600 pages in total. Where the fuck did you get these numbers from?
I got the numbers from memory; my version has a very lengthy introduction and an index at the back. In either case, I'm not sure a hundred pages either way makes a difference to what I was saying

>As far as I got it was pretty interesting.
Interesting doesn't necessarily mean well-written. Hitler dictated the book in prison and did very little editing, which was because the main motivations for writing the book in the first place were to make money and potentially to pass time. The result is jumbled, back-and-forth and too long by far. It also doesn't work as a policy document or autobiography or any other one thing, it just has elements of all of those, executing none of them particularly well. It's all just off the top of Hitler's head.

I obviously can't say whether you found it interesting, but it isn't well-written or really that interesting of a book aside from the fact that Adolf Hitler wrote it.
>>
On Adolf's poverty and homelessness

>"It is a fact that the by now twenty-year-old did not manage to earn enough even to make a bare living [...] he was not only unemployed by also homeless. What he had so far witnessed and "studied" as an uninvolved observer he now experienced personally. He joined the legion of the poor, forced him to claim the services of charitable institutions. In 1914 Hitler complained to the Austrian authorities effusively about his distress in the winter of 1909. It had been, he said, "an utterly butter time for me. I was a young, inexperienced man, without financial assistance, and also too proud to accept any from anybody, let alone to ask for it. Without any support I was entirely on my own, and the few kronen, and sometimes only heller, for my work were hardly enough to afford a place to sleep. [...] for two years I had no girlfriend other than worry and need, no other company than constant, unappeasable hunger.""
p.144 / 145
>>
On one of Adolf's favorite words

>""Degenerate" (entartet), was a fashionable term in fin-de-siecle Vienna that was used in virtually all areas of life. It means "strayed from one's kind" or "alienated from one's kind" and referred to behaviour "inimical to one's nature." When women dared demand better education or even the right to vote, this was called "a degenerate women's emancipation fit," inasmuch as such desires were not n agreement with the role of women as nature allegedly intended. Viennese modernism's loose morals were called "moral degenerateness," and the art of Expressionism berated as "degenerate". [...] We can make out all these phrases in the outpourings o Hitler the politician as well. He used the term "degenerate" frequently in quite different contexts, for example, in 1941 at table in connection with bad nutrition; he also said, "A toad is a degenerate frog"; and finally, he called hunters "degenerate farmers." In reference to art, he also used the term "degenerate" in the sense of primitive-backward and of being too unconnected with the people"
p.82 / 85
>>
File: 1457974575491.jpg (27 KB, 440x398) Image search: [Google]
1457974575491.jpg
27 KB, 440x398
>>28284897
>A toad is a degenerate frog"; and finally, he called hunters "degenerate farmers."
>>
>>28284897
How degenerate
>>
File: 1452060596677.jpg (66 KB, 477x750) Image search: [Google]
1452060596677.jpg
66 KB, 477x750
I don't mean to burst your guys' bubble but this book was not fact-checked in any way upon its writing, literally anybody could be put into the work claiming to have known Hitler personally, no proof required.

Most of these anecdotes are most likely false. Real testimonies tend to reveal that Hitler was fairly outgoing and eccentric, which was why he was able to rally the masses around him in the first place.

He did definitely have an aversion to women, however.
>>
On Adolf's desire to cleanse the filth of urban civilization as it then existed

>"he calls for a clearing away of the filth of the moral plague of big-city "civilization" [...] ruthlessly and without wavering in the fact of all the shouting and screaming that will naturally be let loose [...] This cleansing of culture must be extended to nearly all fields. Theater, art, literature, cinema, press, posters, and window displays must be cleansed of all manifestations of our rotting world and placed in the service of a moral, political, and cultural idea. Public lie must be freed from the stifling perfume of our modern eroticism."
p.82

>>28285275
>not fact-checked in any way
Any evidence for that?

If you knew anything about the period at all you'd recognize several of the names mentioned in the quotations thus far and would be aware of how reliable they are.
>>
>>28283033
Nice quotes man, bump
>>
I read The Young Hitler I Knew, by August Kubizek, a few months ago. It was a pretty interesting read. Most of the stories OP just posted are not mentioned in it.
>>
>>28285406
How ironic, this very degenerate Viennese society Hitler wished to erase and cleanse, extended eventually to entire races, to racial groups like Jews and Slavs and he ascended to power after such a harsh early life to become dictator of a renewed Germany and threw it ll away, achieving his ideal utopian Germany for a decade or so before the Reichstag lay in ruins and the country was split and occupied by foreign powers.

Hitler did more damage to his great Austria and Germany, more damage to his people than the degenerate morals of society he so hated ever did. If Hitler had died alone and miserable on the streets of Vienna, its very likely that WWII may not have happened or it may not have been so bloody, without a leader like him in charge, to rally and galvanize the nation to a patriotic fervor believing themselves superior over all others.

Instead against all odds he rises to power and mistakes the military conquests and Blitzkriegs of his Generals for his own, and foolishly fought total war on two fronts. He should have stopped at reuniting the territory lost during the Versailles treaty. He should never have pushed for the Danzig corridor, he should have had the foresight to see that Poland would be a valuable ally and buffer against the Soviet Union looming large to the East and that victory in Europe could be won simply by having a strong and united Germany without another bloody world war against fellow Europeans.

If his early years as depicted in this book are true then he arose from rags to power only to let that power go to his head and doom his nation and people as a result. His lust for power and cleansing degeneracy blew up in his face as after WWII Germany and Europe as a whole are more degenerate than they ever were and now filled with millions of non-whites and weak leaders, everyone too afraid to show even a hint of nationalism and pride lest they be labelled Nazis.

Truly Hitler went and fucked it all up.
>>
>>28286677
Also if Hitler was smart and stayed for the long haul its entirely possible war with the Soviet Union would have erupted, maybe if they made a move on Finland and Poland, Germany with even a modest military buildup and utilization of Blitzkrieg and combined arms with air power would probably have been able to fight them off and push the Red Army back to Moscow and sue for peace. Afterwards Communism would never have spread like a plague, and caused 60 million deaths in addition to the deaths caused by WWII. And Germany would be in a position to naturally rule over Europe afterwards by sheer military and economic might, much like Germany is today but without the white guilt shit, the anti-nationalism and total cucking and refugee shit.

This would mean avoiding war with France and Poland which set off the chain reaction that led to WWII in Europe of course. But Hitler was short sighted, vengeance and conquest was in his eyes and he refused to see the bigger picture and how Germany could benefit in the long run by avoiding total war.
>>
>>28286677
>>28287068
Imagine if this was what happened and the name of Hitler would be associated with that of a man who brought peace to Europe and destroyed Communism altogether through a unified and strengthened Germany instead of a megalomaniac that brought ruin to all of Europe.
>>
File: hitlerhalflife3.png (140 KB, 973x665) Image search: [Google]
hitlerhalflife3.png
140 KB, 973x665
>>28283033
hitler was
>>
>>28283368
>>28283512
ayyye i bought that book too, after reading the thread. Skimmed it but never got around to reading it. Although I thought it'd been longer than that.
>>
>>28283033
Op are you from the threads about a month or so ago? I remember you quoting how robotic Hitler was
>>
File: 1385145317726.jpg (86 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
1385145317726.jpg
86 KB, 500x671
>>28286677
>>28287068
Nigger stop spewing stupid shit. Real life politics isn't some fucking Europa Universalis or Victoria tier shit. You can't just pick and choose your allies like that. The world isn't populated by dumb predictable AI that pursues its shortsighted goals with you being the only active force seeking to screw others overs and attain shit for itself. The war was very largely pushed on Germany.

>If Hitler had died alone and miserable on the streets of Vienna, its very likely that WWII may not have happened or it may not have been so bloody
>literally speaking out of your stupid ass
Hitler was only a manifestation of the sentiments that became more common as people saw what Germany was turning into. Had there been no Hitler one of two things would've happened:

>Europe would've descended into multiculturalism straight away, skipping totalitarian nationalistic ideas pre WWII
>someone else would've rode the nationalistic wave and essentially been another Hitler

>and foolishly fought total war on two fronts
They knew about all the dangers associated with a two front war. This fact was well known way before WWII, way back to Clausewitz. They were left no choice, and besides it wasn't really a two front war until the end when Overlord took place. They would have lost to USSR even without any Western involvement. Their early success was literally only the result of unpreparedness of USSR and the fact that large numbers of their armies were situation in the far East in preparation for a war with Japan. The German advance was halted when these forces started arriving one by one at the battle of Moscow.
>>
>>28288778
>>Europe would've descended into multiculturalism straight away, skipping totalitarian nationalistic ideas pre WWII

How the fuck do you even come to that retarded conclusion?

It's because of the enormous cost to the Empire that WWII was that decolonization happened, had there been no WWII or if it was not to this scale its likely that Britain would have kept her Empire and colonies in North Africa etc.

Its because of Hitler and the Nazis that nationalism even the most benign kind became so demonized, back then it was more accepted, Hitler only took it to the extremes.
>>
File: 1408831435836.jpg (109 KB, 544x1080) Image search: [Google]
1408831435836.jpg
109 KB, 544x1080
>>28288840
>It's because of the enormous cost to the Empire that WWII was that decolonization happened
:DDDDD

What fucking cost? Empires weren't dissolved because their maintenance became too expensive. They were a net fucking income. They were dissolved in face of changing powers, from European countries to US and USSR. This would've happened without a WWII anyway, independence movements were gaining momentum in colonies and US and USSR were opposed to imperialism in view of their own interests.

France didn't even suffer from any extensive destruction and yet it still lost its colonies. And it didn't set them free even half willingly, like Britain did, it fought teeth and claw to keep them, but still failed.

>Its because of Hitler and the Nazis that nationalism even the most benign kind became so demonized
No. The association between nationalism and Nazism has no meaning. It is not Nazism that made nationalism an 'unacceptable' idea. The causes behind this opposition are far wider than merely involving Nazism; they involve this hatred and aversion towards the entirety of the Western civilization itself, from colonization to slavery to crusades to alleged racism. It's an all around self hatred, not reducible to merely an opposition to Nazism.
>>
>>28288778
>Europe would've descended into multiculturalism

You know /pol/ is satire, right mate?
>>
>>28289824
You know /pol/ isn't my source, right mate?

Are you denying Europe descended into multiculturalism? Are you being serious?
>>
>>28289997
It's becoming more multicultural, yeah, but why is that a bad thing? Why do I give a fuck anyway, I live in the U.S.
>>
>>28290072
>but why is that a bad thing?

Jesus the fucking ignorance
>>
>>28290072
>It's becoming more multicultural, yeah, but why is that a bad thing?
The mere fact that in nowhere in my posts did I mention that it is a bad thing is evidence that you are attributing imaginary claims to my posts as per the imaginary stereotype you lumped me into.
>>
>>28290151
>nowhere in my posts did I mention that it is a bad thing
>"Europe descended into multiculturalism"

Yeah, the word "descended" has no negative connotation at all.
>>
>>28290072
So that Europe doesn't become 60% white like your own country filled with niggers and spics.
>>
File: 1412372796245.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1355) Image search: [Google]
1412372796245.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1355
>>28290072
>but why is that a bad thing?
Well, to start off, it doesn't even have to be a bad thing for it to be justified to oppose multiculturalism.

I, as part of the original populace, of the indigenous culture and ethnicity, do have a privilege over deciding whether I want to allow someone in here or not.

Of course so does anyone else who fits the criteria, not just me. This is why I view the struggle against multiculturalism as not only a fight against 'outsiders,' ie immigrants from other races or cultures, but also as a fight against those of our own kind who wish to see us wither away. In fact the latter is the main threat and thusly, target.

Secondly multiculturalism has brought nothing good to the West so far. Judging by the trends, it has doomed the Caucasoid race to die out in the Western Europe in the coming centuries. With us will die our beliefs, history and ideals. This is something that has sparked countless wars throughout history because evidently people have regarded this as something worth dying for, me being no exception.

I did not bring all of the arguments and evidence against multiculturalism into the discussion because that would take too much time and I'm off to bed.
>>
>>28290769
>I, as part of the original populace, of the indigenous culture and ethnicity, do have a privilege over deciding whether I want to allow someone in here or not.

Not him, but that is one of the cringiest things I have ever read. You sound like you take literally everything in your life this seriously.
>>
>>28288778
>>28290769
>>28289243

Doesn't it get exhausting worrying about shit like this? I mean all the racial, cultural, and political stuff. Do you enjoy getting angry about it?
>>
File: 1434903862477.jpg (31 KB, 377x469) Image search: [Google]
1434903862477.jpg
31 KB, 377x469
>>28290880
>life is just like a video game not to be taken seriously
and that is why you are a poorfag failure
>>
>>28290769
arabs are caucasoid too m8
>>
>>28291254
Arabs are not white Europeans

White Europeans should be the only ones in majoirty in Europe, not the rest of the third world and middle eastern etc.

Europe is not a dumping ground for the third world, no matter how much ANTIFA and the EU and Merkel insist otherwise.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.