[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here has a serious mouse/rat problem from being a filthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: mouse eating pepe.jpg (81 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
mouse eating pepe.jpg
81 KB, 600x600
> Last night couldn't sleep from sounds of mice chewing on my old trash

> This morning hear one mouse get caught in mouse trap (I have 4 loaded and placed in tactical positions around my room at any given time)

> Too lazy to take it out of the trap - keep browsing the chans

> Trap 1/4 occupied

> At about noon another one springs across the room - I get curious and go over to it and the mouse is twitching for half a minute and waving its tail in the air

> Trap 2/4 occupied

> Decide I need to empty the traps - get gloves on and add the mice to my collection

> Have like 4 bottles of rubbing alcohol full of mice from this year alone

I lose so much sleep from the fucking things making noise at night... I hate these fucking mice with a vengeance and have a blow-gun and a bb gun by my bed that I shoot at them with if I see them (which is usually at least 2x a day running across the room).
>>
I prefer glue traps. They're far less humane. I've made some pit traps from a 2l bottle but they can sometimes escape.

I've done many fun kills but my favorite is still the simplest, just put it in a big bowl of water so it has to swim or drown. To make it more fun you can periodically add and remove a little perch. I especially like letting it get to its perch then knocking it off after a couple seconds over and over. Eventually it starts to circle it a few times before climbing. One thing is for sure though, they will always return to it no matter how often you knock it off.
>>
File: image.png (921 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
921 KB, 1024x768
>>28268046
Wtf. You have a rodent problem man.

I used to hear a mouse scratch the walls at night and I absolutely hated it. Saw one in my room one time and closed all the holes with aluminum foil and duct tape. Now I sometimes hear a sort of creaking sound for a few seconds but I can live with that.

You really need to seal holes and make sure they don't want to come back.
>>
File: rat face.jpg (57 KB, 729x621) Image search: [Google]
rat face.jpg
57 KB, 729x621
>>28268146

Sounds cool. I would do more stuff like that if mice didn't carry hanta virus and the plague... they carry all sorts of deadly shit and I just catch them and use rubber gloves to put them in alcohol.

One time I did make a paiute deadfall trap out of a cookie tin once and trapped a mouse and took it outside and noscoped it with my pellet gun as it was running away. One of the few cool things I've done in the last couple of years.

>>28268154

They probably weren't scratching the walls man... I have found where the sound was coming from many times and it's always some sort of candy wrapper from the trash. I stopped getting the aluminum foil covered Reece's because they were so fucking loud and I couldn't sleep while 2-3 mice are spread throughout the room making noise.

They don't come through holes... they come in under the door frame most of the time - if there are any holes they're probably coming from the roof because there's a non usable attic crawlspace up there that noise sometimes comes from.
>>
File: enough pepe.jpg (12 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
enough pepe.jpg
12 KB, 316x202
OP here... they're doing it again. Right by my bed. I have a trap by the bed but I won't be able to sleep until it's DEAD!

TRAP BY THE BED,

NO SLEEP 'TIL IT'S DEAD,

TRAP BY THE BED!

NO SLEEP 'TIL IT'S DEAD!
>>
Anyone remember the huck Finn story where he dresses up as a girl and then gets found out because he throws a chunk of lead at a mouse and hits it then gets a spanking for trapping? That's the only part I remember from the book. Good shit. It's a shame cucks ace so afraid of the nigger word. I should reread it sometime.
>>
>>28268465
No they were definitly in the wall/floor in my case.

Maybe the traps are attracting more mice... And keeping food and crumbs of food in your room might not be a good idea either. They can come in through tiny coin sized holes so keep that in mind. Just make sure they cant get in the house desu.
>>
What are you using for bait? Sounds like you need something better if you're having trouble attracting them to the traps.
>>
>>28268046
Catch them and make them pets. They are cute, stop killing them you fiend.

Take them to the vet to get them cleaned though.
>>
just get a cat they'll all leave
>>
>>28268824
Maybe the smell of dead mice is still on the traps.
>>
>>28268883
my first cat killed all our mice that would come in through our backdoor (fuckers ate through the bottom seal of the door each time we replaced it).

He killed about 1/month then we never saw one for about a whole year.
>>
>>28268883
>>28268926
Cats are so proficient at killing if they weren't so small they'd be terrifying
>>
>>28268952
>what is a bobcat
>>
>>28268926
>He killed about 1/month

That's a pretty shitty record
>>
File: tiger-09.jpg (744 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
tiger-09.jpg
744 KB, 2560x1920
>>28268952

They come in XXL
>>
>>28268994
FUCK meant 1/day for the first month
>>28268952
>what are big cats
>>
>>28269147
>>28269009
Big cats are clumsy af.
Have you ever seen a lion hunt?
>>
>>28269009
Hes still right guys. Tigers are fucking terrifying. The only animal who genetically knows what a human is, and how to hunt it.
>>
>>28269183
Have you seen a puma?
>>
>>28268046
not me that's for shizzle my nizzle
>>
That sounds absolutely disgusting. I had mice but i sealed all the entry points and killed the ones that made it in and they haven't come back. I'm a OCD about cleaning and I don't keep garbage laying out.
>>
>>28268828
I did this with the cockroaches in my old apartment, I trained them to be vengeful and I would leave them around the campus with explicit instructions to cause havok
>>
there's been a roach family breeding and living in my room for a month or two

I've tried stopping to leave food remains and packages etc for a few days, but since they can live for so long without food they just wait until I give up on being tidy and hygienic every time

some of them aren't even afraid of me and just stand around
>>
File: Ptyzk.jpg (62 KB, 253x750) Image search: [Google]
Ptyzk.jpg
62 KB, 253x750
>>28269009
that's a hot tiger
>>
>>28269349
It's because of the body language and eye contact. It knows exactly what it's doing.
>>
>>28269309
Do you think they crawl on you when you sleep
>>
>>28269235
cougars do the same thing, or pumas, or panthers, whatever you call them. They hunt humans and stalk humans and snap their neck. Always more dangerous then a bear because you will see the bear, it will be there growling and will try to maul you. The cougar will see you like an hour before you see it, and usually you will not see it before it snaps your neck from behind. They hunt you just like a cat sneaks up on its prey.

As for mice OP, take a deep bucket and place it over the top and tape it, add peanut butter on the end of stick, several mice just fall in bucket and die, put a bit of water, at the bottom and add some sort of chemical to it, the bucket will fill up with dead mice.
>>
>>28269449

Good idea but no water, just let them pile up then play isis the next morning. Get a can of axe and a lighter. Better yet get one of those long lighters so you can use it to chase them around in the bucket. At some point they will turn on each other.
>>
>>28269425
this hasn't happened with this family yet, but one time a few years back, I woke up with one of them crawling around my mouth

I guess it was because I don't brush my teeth often
>>
>>28268146
fuckin awesome. moar trap ideas
>>
File: stuj bo strzelam.png (100 KB, 550x385) Image search: [Google]
stuj bo strzelam.png
100 KB, 550x385
If you are abusing animals, you do not belong here. It roots from cruel normie mindset. You are harming weaker just like chads do to robots.
If someone have a problem with vermins, solve it in humane way without cruelty.
>>
>>28268046
you're a worthless little piece of fecal matter
>>
>>28270002

The normalfags ostacized me because of rumors of animal cruelty. I did kill the little snitches cats but nothing can undo the pain of such isolation. The least I can do is displace my anger. If I hurt people they hurt me back or send people like the police to hurt me. I can hurt small animals all day long and nothing happens except for a fleeting and empty satisfaction. If you didn't torture small animals as a child you aren't a robot. At the very least you had to have thrown frogs up in the air or pulled the wings of crickets.
>>
>>28270116

>hurt animals
>why society is so bad for me I dindu nufin
>>
>>28270307

Hurting people is worse. It's not like I hurt their animals until after they started bullying me anyway. So yes, I literally dindu nuffin to them yet they still were a bunch of assholes. You and all the other normie cunts deserve everything that's coming in the beta uprising.
>>
>>28270307

kek

reddit is that-a-way sir

please kindly close the door on your way out
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.