[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets vent about our fetishes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 250x250
WHY God? WHY did you curse me with a weight gain fetish, the idea of getting off to eating and getting fat arousing me is disgusting
>>
File: wojaks mask of feels.jpg (42 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
wojaks mask of feels.jpg
42 KB, 601x508
>>28266226
Damn anon, that's me too. It's especially painful because I hate how I look when I'm fat, but it's sexy as fuck getting there.

>Have a summer where I have nothing going on and no prospects
>Meet a bunch of girls on Feabie
>They fatten me up by 30 pounds over Skype
>All of a sudden a girl is interested in me
>Going out with her right now, having a great time
>Still a gross fat fuck and it makes me self-conscious and unsexy
>Trying to lose weight, but it's slow going
>Can't tell her about the fetish
>Slight temptation to just hit up Skype feeder girls once in a while for my fix
>>
>diapers
>femdom
Just FUCK my shit up

Damn you Anael
>>
>>28267763
Femdom is normal as long as it's gentle....diapers are absolutely JUST though.
>>
>>28267827
It's okay I've been doing as much pcp as possible to hopefully rid my mind of this filth but I'm pretty sure I'm just making myself even more psychotic
>>
>>28267118
>feabie

I-is that site worth it
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 955x538) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 955x538
>>28266226
>tfw I love freckly gingers
A-am I a lost soul?
>>
>>28268241
I don't use it anymore, but I got in early when it was supposedly alright. Now all I hear is complaints about it, but that seems like it's mostly from people looking for a genuine social network full of nice people. I didn't use it for friends. I made a nice looking profile, messaged different girls who were into feeding, built up a connection, and then we went from there. My waistline is proof that it worked, but I didn't get many friendship bracelets out of it.
>>
>tfw defloration fetish, both typical male on female and vice versa
>tfw this is a rare as Hell fetish for some reason even on here
>wizard for life
>>
>>28268368
Was it mutual?
>>
>>28268456
Isn't that just a virgin fetish? People here on r9k whine about wanting virgins all the time!

>>28268468
With one girl it was a little mutual, but for the other two it was just them encouraging me over kik or webcam. I went into Feabie looking to feed people, but around that time my sub side awakened and I went full feedee.
>>
>>28267763
>>28268041
>diapers
>femdom
>drug interests

I think we're the same person, anon.
>>
>>28266226
>trap fetish
can't get off unless the girl has a dick I feel so disgusted and ashamed of myself after I cum. I've tried everything to cure my sickness from nofap, to forcing myself to fapping to vanilla. I'm wrestling with this degeneracy that fapping feels like more of a chore.
>>
>getting the shit beat out of me

I'm starting to stroll down allies, thinking maybe someone will lynch me.

does this ride ever end
>>
>feminization

I don't know why I have it, but it's there.
>>
>death fetish

You guys have it easy.
>>
>>28268494
>>28268368
May I ask you how you met people? Any time I message others I don't get a reply. This is just as normie as Tinder.
>>
File: cute2.png (19 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cute2.png
19 KB, 500x500
>gentle femdom
>being sold as a slave
>furry

m a k e i t s t o p
>>
>>28270349
Well, you're going to have an easier time the more normal you are. I made a profile with good-looking pictures of me, and did my best to be friendly and direct. I still struck out a lot, but if you're persistent and attractive, it'll happen. People like attractive people, go fig.
>>
>>28270496
Wellll I used to model when I was younger so I think I'm decent enough in the looks department...maybe I'm coming on too strong. Are you not supposed to directly say what you're looking for?
>>
>>28270548
I'd usually

>Open with a hi and comment on something in their profile
>Talk normally back and forth for a couple messages
>Casually mention something about weightgain, eating, etc. "It's fun talking to people on here, although it's been wreaking havoc on my waistline. You're into the feeding end of things, right?" and see if they bite.
Half the time I'd just phrase it like it was no big deal. If the girl seems receptive, I'd be like "Thinking about doing a little stuffing in a few minutes. Feel like keeping me company on kik while I do it?" Stuff like that.
>>
>want to be a slave owner who treats dozens of new women like crap every day
>except for one girl who has no idea what makes her so deserving and is absolutely terrified that she doesn't know so she's never safe
>want to leave all of them pregnant by the end of the day
It's just so incredibly immoral, evil and illegal.
I'm lucky there's pretty of freaky cartoons though.
I'l probably have to settle for safe-word BDSM. Which takes almost all of the excitement out of it.

Men like me shouldn't exist in a society where then genders are 50-50. We should be like 1-99 at least. It'd solve so many issues. Women would evolve to be better than they are right now and that one dude is all you need to keep reproduction going.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 401x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 401x415
>weight gain
>ssbbw

I remember that goddamn chalk cartoon got me, Lilo n Stitch too baka Im 18 desu

>>28270496
You're giving me hope anon pls don't do that
>>
>>28270692
It was a fun ride, but don't undertake it lightly. I'm trying to kick this weight, and all the stuffing memories, habits, and tendencies I have now are making it really hard.

Anything else you want to know?
>>
File: Ryuko smuug.jpg (5 KB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko smuug.jpg
5 KB, 189x189
>wants to fug sister
>only child
life is suffering
>>
>>28270785
cucked by your own parents m8
all they had to do was make another one and you could be having symmetrically genetic love with your natural soul mate
>>
File: CDabbh1.png (246 KB, 391x327) Image search: [Google]
CDabbh1.png
246 KB, 391x327
>>28270900
don't rub it in ;-;
>>
>>28270785
Trust me anon, I've got some slight incest kinks, but they're never directed toward my actual sister.
>>
>>28266226
I'll feed you mcnuggets
>>28267763
the more humiliating the fetish the more sublime it is. let it go anon. it's not like you had any hopes to pretend to be a normal human being.
>>28270004
are you a grill? i would love to yell at someone and throw beanie bags at them

>>28266226
i'm into having my girlfriend cheat on me or cuckold and me being a good beta husband and forgiving her. I hate the fetish because it completely destroys any chances of me becoming a dominant alpha...
>>
I want to fuck my grandmother. She's in her 60s but looks great. Kill me
>>
>>28271114
This, have 2 very hot sisters, have incest kink, never think about it with them.
Your sisters are with you in the imagination of other people with incest kinks but never in your own.
In a way it's beautiful, creates a big circle
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.