[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Men into variety of women: dominant, conventionally attractive/submissive,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: 27323550.jpg (364 KB, 846x1100) Image search: [Google]
27323550.jpg
364 KB, 846x1100
>Men into variety of women: dominant, conventionally attractive/submissive, flat chested, cowtitted, fat, who are fit, who are crippled, who have fucking IBS, who are tall, who are short, who are unhygienic, who are shut in, who have acne

>Women are only attracted to certain types of guys
Why is this? I am most certainly not saying "women only like Chad"; I don't believe that. Women are obviously into Chad and will average guys, and sometimes they do date below. In these cases, even if the guy is obese, they still aren't attracted to it (no woman has a fat fetish) and they're unwilling to date a guy if his personality isn't relatively normie. Meanwhile guys love women of all types and aren't simply "willing" to date those less than ideal. Why?

Additionally, why are all women submissive? You will never find a naturally dominant woman unless she is paid to do so or begged extensively. Men are traditionally viewed as dominant, yet there are plenty of extremely submissive men; why isn't the reverse true?
>>
File: 1352155455081.jpg (126 KB, 550x807) Image search: [Google]
1352155455081.jpg
126 KB, 550x807
Because women chose, men chase.

Women have the options, so they are free to refine said options down to certain groups.

Men are the ones who do the approaching usually, so they are faced with a variety of women which they have to consider, and since the risk is on the man there's more weight on the decision regarding women. It leads them to be more accepting, in my opinion.

I'd also argue that women are not really asked to be anything in life by anyone, a lot of social acceptance comes from simply being a woman, so they don't have to try to be different, to stand out. A lot of them end up being the same. Men are pushed more so to be someone, to have a passion, direction, something that sets them apart, so they go into subjects and paths they are passionate about, interested in, and as a result accumulate more shades of life than women, and can appreciate a wider variety as a result.
>>
Because the world isn`t fair.And also because 2D is the answer.
>>
>>28140249
>men chase.
But my point is (while some obviously are "settling"), there are plenty of men who genuinely love conventionally unattractive traits, like some of those I listed, like women who are obese, have bowel troubles, or are flat. I don't think it has to do with being "more accepting" since there are plenty of guys who may have a gf without those traits but they still prefer those traits.

I'd agree with your last point, but there are men here with no passion, direction, nothing setting them apart other than their own failures, with zero chance of entering a heterosexual relationship who still manage to develop their own bizarre tastes in women.

>>28140270
I'm aware of both of those things.

The main reason I made this thread was the lack of 3D mommy gfs struck me as curious.
>>
>>28140298
Because 2D women who are actually dominant are made up by lonely men...
>>
Dominant women exist everywhere OP. In fact a lot of normie women are dominant in subtle ways sexually. You see women in love with ugly guys and fat guys all the time, even when they themselves are attractive. You need to get off of the Internet desu, it's rotting your logic.
>>
File: 1352151425182.jpg (94 KB, 559x807) Image search: [Google]
1352151425182.jpg
94 KB, 559x807
>>28140298
Just to note, just because men are slightly more inclined to pursue something beyond themselves does not mean a large number of them do.

And for your first point: Men are the romantics, they always have been. They have idolized women always so they see beauty in their flaws.
I think this boils down to simple things like social acceptance, self acceptance, well... the ego in a nutshell. We place values then chase them since that's what's natural to us.
>>
>>28140363
>In fact a lot of normie women are dominant in subtle ways sexually.
Like?

I'm not strictly talking about sexually, either. How often do you hear about or see women being the big spoon?

> You see women in love with ugly guys and fat guys all the time, even when they themselves are attractive.
I do, I never claimed otherwise.

The difference is they don't find the fact that the guy is fat attractive, as men with fat fetishes do fat women. Women seem to have no fetishes or at least very few and they're all the same. She likes him in -spite of- his fatness, not in addition because of.

My other point is that a woman will love someone physically unattractive if his personality is appealing, but no woman will date a guy completely devoid of personality, i.e., a guy who sits at his PC all day doing nothing but browsing 4chan and masturbating. But if a "fem''''''''bot''''''''" did this guys would find it incredibly hot, at least some of them. Guys are attracted to all sorts of personalities and appearances, whereas women aren't.
>>
I'm into all different guys. My current bf is around 280 pounds, shorter than me, and makes less money than I do. I have no idea where you people come up with this stuff. I think once you venture off into the real world, you'll realize how ridiculous this all sounds. I've dated "chads" and honestly it's never worth it. Find someone you love, r9k. Find someone that completes you.

I am submissive though.
>>
>>28140462
this doesnt really change what op is trying to say.
You love your bf in spite of these things, because of his personality, something he went forth and gained by trying to set himself apart from the rest.

but with guys they usually love girls the way they are and their flaws, in addition to who they are.
>>
>>28140518
Basically, women like men despite their flaws.
Men love women and their flaws all together.
>>
>>28140518
I don't love him "in spite" of anything. I love him because he is a wonderful, attractive, faithful, and generally amazing person. I don't see any of those things as flaws, I was posting them in a matter of fact way so r9k would be able to see he's clearly not every woman's ideal man. He's perfect to me.
>>
>>28140558
>I don't love him "in spite" of anything.
So you're physically attracted to his weight?

You love his personality.
>>
>>28140659
Yes I am attracted to his weight. He has a very large frame and a cute stomach. He's big and comfy and I genuinely love every part of his body. He feels safe.
>>
>>28140688
You're the exception rather than the rule. Most women aren't like you.
>>
>>28140956
Well I can't be the only exception. I don't want all the robots thinking that they are never going to find a girl who will love them for who they are, rather than despite who they are.
>>
>>28140423
Lots of women are sexually dominant. As a woman who is into femdom, if you're smaller than the guy spooning isn't the comfiest position for either, although we do it all the time when we're sleeping.

But sexually dominant women are everywhere. Sure there are a lot of submissive or even lazy women but that doesn't mean that dominant women don't exist. Honestly from the perspective of someone who is a bit dominant finding "normal" submissive men is just as hard. Normal men usually aren't into that.

>fat fetishes
Plenty of women have fat fetishes or at least delude themselves into thinking that. If you ask any large group of women what their ideal male body type is, a small majority will say they like pudgier or chubbier guys. It's kind of funny because actual male chubby chasers are rare, usually men will just "settle" for fat girls because they think that's the best they can do.
>>
>>28140204
My girlfriend is into me because of my loyalty to her.
As long as I can pretend to be kinky and enjoy the crazy bondage and dominating, she will be mine and let me fuck whoever I want.(as long as she can at the very least watch, if not participate)

I just wanted a monogamous, small, pretty girl to cuddle and have kids with one day, but it's true.
Girls just want to be dominated.

Is this what I get for using meme magic to score a gf?
>>
>>28140204
>Additionally, why are all women submissive? You will never find a naturally dominant woman unless she is paid to do so or begged extensively. Men are traditionally viewed as dominant, yet there are plenty of extremely submissive men; why isn't the reverse true?
As a submissive guy I think it's one of those hard facts every submissive guy eventually has to come to terms with. My rationalization is that historically women had to be submissive, so it's imprinted in their epigenetics. Hundreds of generations of being raped and violently dominated lead to naturally sexually submissive women. With men it's more of a mix though, men could be dominant or could slip into a low social caste in which they were dominated and had to be submissive, so it's more split. Male masochism and female masochism are also different in their general interests so I'm not sure to what extent the two can be considered to be the same type of mental condition.
>>
Anecdotal evidence: the thread.
>>
>>28140518
Does he take good care of your kids?
>>
>>28140462
>I've dated "chads"
>>28140688
>He feels safe.
Your bf sounds like a real man :^)
>>
>>28141316
Manlett with no gf: the post
>>
>>28141587
I don't know what that means

I like my nice chubby safe bf. I didn't like my past Chad bf. I really don't know what is happening right now.
>>
File: mylifeisfucked.gif (10 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
mylifeisfucked.gif
10 KB, 650x450
>>28140204
why do no women like short, kinda feminine men like yours truly
>>
>>28140204
>(no woman has a fat fetish)
there are plenty of women who just want the largest man they can find, fat or muscular doesn't matter, because they like feeling small. i've seen it several times in real life, huge, hulking fatmen with tiny petite qt wives or girlfriends.
>>
>>28141697
because women are by and large attracted to masculinity, and tiny feminine men do not represent this.
>>
>>28141730
Plenty of faggots seem to like it though.
>>
File: 1461600966351.jpg (147 KB, 850x602) Image search: [Google]
1461600966351.jpg
147 KB, 850x602
>>28141697
>tfw get a girl who's only into feminine guys and also dominant
>>
Why would I as a fembot want to date someone as fucked up as I am?

I have a normie bf because he can be there and support me, be dominant and tell me do to things and not have 100kg of his own problems that I have to deal with.
>>
>>28142050
>Why would I as a fembot want to date someone as fucked up as I am?
I'm 90% sure this is bait, but it's nice having someone to relate to and to understand you. Shoo shoo roast beef.
>>
>>28142591

Sometimes stability is more important than that.
>>
File: 1437006361365.jpg (85 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1437006361365.jpg
85 KB, 1920x1080
>>28140204
>tfw look like viking
>tfw viking age ended in 11th century
>tfw my last boat with hope float away 10 centuries ago
+ bonus points for looking dominant but having submissive personality
>>
>>28141619
how old are you, this is important
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.