[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
drinking alone on a Friday night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 22
File: ida.png (240 KB, 413x520) Image search: [Google]
ida.png
240 KB, 413x520
who else /drinkingalone/ here?

official thread music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0q8Oho_RjM

I could go to the bar, but there I would just be drinking alone too. I don't know anyone here. (new in this town) so I would just listen to Chad and Stacey talk loudly while wasting money on overpriced drinks.

anyway, tell us what you're drinking.
me, coors light and jack daniels straight out of the bottle.

and share anything you want to get off your chest.

for me, today I got paid $10 an hour to mow the company president's yard. pulled off the production line, handed a lawn mower and a truck to drive there in, and mowed his lawn. money is nice to have yes, and it was less boring than my normal job (putting bags in boxes)
but this dude's a millionaire. why doesn't he hire a landscaping company? also his lawn fucking sucks weeds everywhere and random piles of dirt here and there. you'd think a millionaire would have a nicer yard.

anway enough of my bullshit let me hear your bullshit and cheers to you fellow alone drinkers
>>
Budweiser
I don't know how to talk to other humans and I think something is wrong with me
>>
>>28217910
my nigga

I'm currently avoiding processing or acknowledging my sadness after realizing she will never be in love with me; that she let me fall in love with her because it was nice to be comforted and to kiss me and fuck me every so often.

Drinking whiskey alone for the fifth night running. Got friends but never referenced my depression or anxiety, or that she was my best friend, or that I'd fallen in love with her. But it's all over now, anyway. No point talking to anyone about it now, they'll only realise how pathetic I really am.
>>
>>28218050

At least you had her for a little bit, I never had anything. Cheers m8.
>>
>>28217910
Me again. Trying out some Red Banshee. It's alright.

I don't understand how people can be happy. I did everything I was supposed to. I worked myself to a decent job. I managed to make a couple friends. I followed the advice. It didn't work. I still hate everything just as much as I did. I barely talk to my friends anymore because it's pointless.

I assume everyone is just lying about being happy with their lives but they're a lot better at hiding it.

Fuck this world. People aren't meant to live like this. Why couldn't I have been born a dog or another animal so I wouldn't be able to contemplate my own existence.

Being human is torture.
>>
File: Pouring.gif (132 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Pouring.gif
132 KB, 500x281
>>28217910
I don't drink just in case it makes my acne flare up, wish i could tho ;_;
>>
>>28218065
Meh, I never 'had' her. She used me to satisfy a temporary need because she knew I had nothing else. But sorry - hope you are ok. Not trying to get one over on anyone, just need to vent a bit.

>>28218114
I feel you. I have friends, something approximating a hobby; my parents think I'm doing o.k., but I'm just hiding my depression from everyone because it's easier. It's all an act now.
>>
i was going to but a guy i know who works at a night club just asked me if i could work the door tonight

but i'll be with you in spirit and sober in a sea of drunk people
>>
>>28218050
women are nothing but trouble man. but our biology rages against us
you can fap to get away the horny, but the hardest part is fending off the lonely. you can't cuddle alone. but it's not even worth it having to put up with stupid woman bullshit, getting angry at you for nothing and you don't even know what you did wrong
>>
>>28218114
>Being human is torture.
this is why we drink brother
>>
>>28218114
I hear you. http://ia601402.us.archive.org/26/items/studies_pessimism_librivox/studiespessimism-01-schopenhauer_64kb.mp3

Big Flats
Fuck this life.
>>
>>28218239
I don't divide behaviour by gender like that to be honest. She treated me bad, but I treated her bad too. We had a lot in common.
>>
>>28218189
get ouuuuut
I mean no offense have fun dude
but still fuck you get ouuuuuut of this thread
only lonely drunks allowed
>>
>>28218326
uff da
who treated the other worse?
>>
>>28217994
tripping up (yeah I know fuck tripfags but it will be easier this way)
good choice on beer man
talk to us for practice man, no judgement here, just a bunch of guys drinking alone together
>>
>>28218368
That's not going to be productive to talk about, I don't think. I mean, she had the upper hand, because I'm naturally inferior in any relationship where I admire (i.e. including 'love') the person, and she used that to support her. But I pursued her after I realized I had feelings for her, even after she broke up with her boyfriend because she slept with me...
>>
>>28217994
And hey anon - I feel like that sometimes. It sounds dumb but the more I talk to people, even if it's total crap, it helps me feel grounded. I want to be alone but the more I'm alone the weirder I act and the stranger I feel.
>>
>>28218527
ah I see what you mean
well don't get to hard on yourself man juet take another drink and forget about her I know its hard but I think the best thing you can do right now is just try to forget about her
>>
>>28218580
isn't that the damn truth
going out and being social feels like such a chore though for not much of a pay off
>>
Used to drink some nice scotch but I've been gaining weight so I'll have to lay off it for awhile. Finished a bottle of Jura prophecy two weeks ago. It might be a good thing though since I was drinking way too much.
>>
>>28218341
hopefully it will be really boring....

but ok i'll go. have fun drinking alone, seriously, i wish i could
>>
>>28218726
are you getting paid at least
>>
>>28218601
Thanks man. Just got to get through the worst of it.

>>28218628
Exactly. The whole time I'm interacting with people, unless they're the two or three people I'm comfortable around, I'm stressing out about what I'm saying, what I look like... but soon as I get away I realise it was good for me. Idk, everything seems like that now. What I want, immediately, is bad for me. Gotta do what's hard for it to get better in future. Maybe that vague end goal is enough motivation.

>>28218726
It's cool man, more than welcome here imo
>>
>>28217994
I can't drink any of the regular domestic beers anymore ever since I got used to better beers
>>
>>28218836
better such as what?
don't get all microbrew hipster on us in this thread dude we don't judge what others drink here. we are here to drink alone but yet together. doesn't matter what gets you buzzed so long as you get buzzed.
>>
YO!

Right here you beautiful bastard.
I'm so glad there's a thread I can participate in and communicate with other humans while I drink alone in my room.

Thank you for starting this thread anon
I'm drinking jim beam on ice

and I love you all
>>
>>28217994
It's alright friend, I'm right there with you. I'm not good at interacting with other humans but I find that online I can.
Have you tried practicing? Like finding a human to talk to and just talk? the more you talk the better you get at it. That's what I'm trying to do.
>>
File: dead inside.jpg (105 KB, 680x704) Image search: [Google]
dead inside.jpg
105 KB, 680x704
>>28217910
Carlsberg Export (3.50 bongs for 4 cans at my local offie)

I feel too flat to talk about anything of substance today. I don't even feel like drinking all the beer I bought. Will probably hit the hay early.
>>
>>28218989
we love you too man welcome to the thread
honestly I started this thread because the frog and feels tavern thread wasn't up and I think we needed a drinking thread on a Friday but I didnt want to step on the /FNF/ guys toes
>>
>>28219029
it's alright man sleep is good. because of my job I probably don't get as much sleep as I should. so sleep the fuck out of that sleep lol do it for me and everyone else who doesn't get enough sleep
>>
>>28218989
Yeah man this is exactly the thread I needed tonight. Thank you to OP and other posters for the comfy.

>>28219035
Don't really frequent there to be honest. But this is cool.

>>28219024
This guy speaks sense. I'm coming to the end of my time at university and I feel just a bit like, what does it matter? I'm never going to see 99% of these people again, so fuck it, what do I have to lose? They probably already think I'm a weirdo anyway.

(guy posting about grill earlier. Will use arbitrary name for clarity.)
>>
File: QTRed.jpg (22 KB, 338x500) Image search: [Google]
QTRed.jpg
22 KB, 338x500
>>28217910
Oh my god. I thought it was thursday. Guess I'll have some beer tonight. Drinking Hazelnut brown nectar.
>>
>>28219035
I like the tavern, but you beat him to it tonight.

Do you ever think consider how objectively odd it is that so very many people choose to ingest alcohol together on this particular night of our seven day cycle?

It's weird.
I wonder what percentage of earths population drinks on a friday night versus the other nights of the week.
>>
File: feels.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
I said I was only going to have one.
>>
>>28219144
no problem man it makes me happy that I posted a thread that other people can relate to and feel like they belong. thank you all for posting.
too much negativity here on r9k we need more threads to share experiences and try to help each other out know what I'm saying? make our miserable existence more bearable?
>>
>>28219209
It's alright fampai. That's me most days. What are you on now?
>>
>>28219209
embrace it
one does not simply have one
at least if you drink alone at home you dont endanger yourself by driving home drunk from the bar
save yourself some money too
>>
>>28219235
I feel you. The constant negativity takes a toll on my psyche, but I keep coming back.

I never believed them when they said you could never leave
ohwhatafoolIwas
>>
File: 447I3QF.jpg (71 KB, 472x315) Image search: [Google]
447I3QF.jpg
71 KB, 472x315
>>28219029
shout out for /uk/! Got 1L of whisky for sixteen quid at Sainsbury's innit.

>>28219185
Yeah I mean, the more you think about alcohol in western society, or anything really, the weirder it seems

>>28219209
Know that feel. Just had a beer out with friends but couldn't sleep when I got back so time to drink until I pass out.

>>28219235
Agreed. I come here because I don't know where else to turn, I need acceptance and some human interaction without judgement. Why should it be a competition about who's more fucked up?

>>28219159
Sounds nice, man. :)
>>
Has anybody here ever tried or attempted to make mead?

I'm considering it because free alcohol I could fine tune to my taste would be nice.
>>
>>28219185
well I drink on Friday because I don't have to work until Monday. no good drinking on Sunday and then waking up and going to work with a hangover. this way if I have too many I can have 2 days to recover.

any NEETS in this thread yeah you can drink any day. but this thread is working robotman friendly. you can have a job and still be a robot.
>>
>>28219366
I would definitely try mead if I was offered but never had it before
>>
>>28219243
second 40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTuaSWiYaKw
>>28219268
george theorogood is a faggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUx-8_CXUi4
>>
>>28219464
good song but you take that shit about George Thoroughgood back you son of a bitch
>>
shameless listener of "dadrock" here
new music mostly sucks come at me bro
most of the music I listen to was recorded before I was born and Im 24
>>
>>28219498
No god damnit fucking george fuckin I can't even come up with a witty insult for his last name, why couldn't he be named something like gay.
Honestly the only thing that would set off the rage center in my brain is if you started off with fucking pearl jam just fuck pearl jam and george gaygood.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Is1jTkbad0
>>
>>28219611
bro George is singing about what we are doing right now
drinking alone
why do you hate him
>>
>>28219549
YES DAD ROCK LETS FUCKING GET SOME BLUE OYSTER CULT GOING MOTHER FUCKER. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO JUMP TO GEORGE GAYGOOD?! LET:S DO THIS RIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn-8n4QKUS4
>>
File: 1458452507042.jpg (177 KB, 852x581) Image search: [Google]
1458452507042.jpg
177 KB, 852x581
>>28219366
No, but I want to get into homebrewing of some form when I get my own place. Fun and saves money!

>>28219368
Student here (post-grad) so I get to decide my schedule... but all that means is drink - get up late - feel guilty - get up early - drink...

Re-watching Community season 2 here.
>>
>>28219640
that's a good song though
what exactly is your issue? share with us
>>
>>28219662
just do what makes you happy just don't neglect the things you want to accomplish
>>
>>28219464
Nice tune man, now you got me feelin some electric eye
>>
File: evolution.jpg (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
evolution.jpg
24 KB, 600x600
>>28219669
Fucking pearl jam those rat bastards were on the radio before I got in a car crash. I hear those mother fuckers I get on edge like something bad is going to happen.
Besides the only good thing they even did musically was
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
I heard they did some charity shit a few months ago but that is just like buying them browny points for making bad fucking music fucking STOP PEARL JAM STOP PLEASE DONT DO IT
>>
>>28219727
ok I get that you hate Pearl Jam but I didn't post any Pearl Jam?! lol dude what
>>
>>28219464
HWAT IS THIS SNAKE RIVER CONSPIRACY AND WHERE HAS IT BEEN ALL MY LIFE
>>
a lot of you guys aren't sharing what youre drinking. I don't care if its Fleishmans vodka or something just share it with us!
>>
>>28219640
Fuckin' yeah let's dad-rock it up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR6pxe8jaMs&nohtml5=False

>>28219692
Thanks man. Just got another month of university to get through then I'm moving out, working in IT, getting involved in music properly. It's uphill from here, it has to be!
>>
Not drinking alone, but I did do some H. Vaguely worried of ODing, even if the risk is totally minuscule, I just sniffed a couple little lines, nothing more.
>>
>>28219771
Dude I'm sorry, don't even start listening. They got rid of the chic. Don't even try to onietis fancrush on that man she's all gap toothed. I'm telling you man even if you get past all that and you're like "holy fukc I just heard this and want more" she's not in the line up anymore. Yeah gone. I know that did it.
fucking i use to listen to snake river conspiracy and CRUSH HARD on that girl. I even had an Ex gf buy a cd of that and make her play it for me. Girl I was dating was hotter than her. It's fucked up I don't know. Just pretend she exists in some media world and not the real world dude. Why am I getting a boner thinking about her?
>>
>>28219828
oi oi oi!
sucks that Brian Johnson is going deaf and can't sing anymore
music is hard to make money with. now that everyone can download shit for free. I play drums guitar and bass myself.
>>
>>28219841
don't do it anon
hard drugs are no good
>>
>>28219871
I'm just tryna obtain for free this album senpai
>>
>>28219828
Hooah AC FUCKING DC love that shit.
Man who was that mother fucker from Twisted Sister talking about them recently? He hit the head on the fucking nail.
I did a fucking research report paper on them when I was in like grade school 5th grade. Man I love ACDC. I fucking try not to crack a smile every time I hear them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUAdgt5Glk0
>>
File: IMG_20160430_024514.jpg (965 KB, 1544x2080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160430_024514.jpg
965 KB, 1544x2080
i feel like i don't matter to anyone
>>
Gotta work early tomorrow morning, So unfortunately no drinks for me.

I might just make this thread again tomorrow afternoon because it's nice to drunk chat with anons.
>>
>>28219970
you matter to me man.
>>28219974
do it!
>>
>>28220009
>you matter to me man.
i thought this was a drinking alone thread not a 'things normies say' thread
>>
>>28220026
hey man you can accept the fact that I care about my fellow outcasts having a good time in this thread or you can call me a fucking normie. I assure you, Im not. if I wad a normie I would be out at the bar instead of drinking alone at home and making this thread for unappreciative faggots like you.
>>
>>28220074
and misspelling my words
why you gotta be so negative though?
>>
>>28220074
sorry, my insincere bullshit detector might be a bit oversensitive
but really, how can anyone claim to care about someone they know absolutely nothing about
there are people i've talked to for years and still feel hardly any real connection to
hence my initial post
>>
>>28220126
Alcohol makes everyone your friend.

I'm the same way almost, r9k is a family. I'm here because I can relate to others who post here. That's good enough for me to consider yall someone that matters to me.
>>
>>28219969
Maybe it was 7th grade, they already replaced the singer by then. Kind of a jumble between 4th and 8th. I just remember my mind being blown the English teacher was fine with me doing a paper on AC DC because I picked the most random fucking thing I could think of that I liked. Had to of been past a certain age Miss Papa was a teacher in that grade after shit happened and stuff was fucked up more than just being fucked up and she transfered over from a different school and she became a librarian.
Now I almost wanna internet trawl to see if she might still be around.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du_vadj0f4Y
>>
>>28220163
Yep. When I get drunk I make a lot of sentimental 4chan posts.

Just typed a load of shit but accidentally backspaced and lost it all. Anyway I gotta sign out, 2am here, but it's been nice here. Hope you all have a good night, or at least get through it. Hope to see you around here, or that you're being yourself in the outside world.
>>
>>28220126
man I know what youre saying but honestly I feel like anonymous people on 4chan are better friends to me than the people I could go talk to and get made fun of and rejected at the bar a few blocks away in real life
that's why Im here that's why I made this thread. and believe it or not I care a whole hell of a lot more about you, a person I've never met, than people I actually have met and are pieces of shit.
>>
>>28220163
talk is cheap
maybe it's my avoidant personality talking but i hardly consider anyone important to me, except for a select few
hell i even feel distant from the small group of people i call my friends a lot of the time

>>28220207
at least people here take the time to talk to you i guess

man i'm really starting to feel the 8.5% alcohol in this
>>
>>28220237
people talk to me as a cruel joke
I've spilled so much spaghetti that I have none left to spill
maybe I'm crazy but I feel like I've had more meaningful conversations on 4chan than I ever have had in real life
that's fucking sad but its real and I made this thread for guys like me who have nowhere else to turn to
>>
>>28220293
that's the nice thing about anonymity i think
your words are all that matters, and nobody can judge you by anything but the content of your ideas
>>
>>28220320
indeed. maybe that's why they say "Don't forget, you are here FOREVER"
honestly can't think of anywhere I'd rather be
>>
If you were filthy stinking rich with a live in bartender, would you have a different drink every day? Or would you find something good and stick with it?
>>
>>28220432
is this live in bartender also a maid and a fuckbuddy?
if not then fuck that Ill mix my own drinks
>>
File: 1456392354456.png (198 KB, 1280x809) Image search: [Google]
1456392354456.png
198 KB, 1280x809
Enjoying some beer after smoking a bowl.

I need to relax after a long hard week of NEETing
>>
>>28220467
I guess that would depend exactly how filthy stinking rich you were
>>
The rebound anxiety from drinking is really starting to get to me.

I can't even go to the store anymore to pick up more booze without first already having a few drinks in me. Feels like I'm going to faint or have a panic attack if I don't
>>
>>28220432
i want to say the first one, but in reality probably the second
it's pretty much my modus operandi with everything else
as long as the first thing i try isn't total shit, i'll probably stick with it forever out of habit
>>
>>28220508
Oh no bruv, are you alright? Need someone to talk to?

>>28220513
I feel you. Though to be honest I would have one of the good old and a new one, because honestly, who has just one drink?
>>
>>28220508
just calm er down and if you cant get up to get more booze then you've probably had enough already
>>
>>28220494
true
>money gets you anything you want
just fuck my shit up
>>
>>28220477
What's the last thing you listened to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOO4VZeH4-g
I want something different than what I think and feel.
>>
>>28220546
It's not that I'm too drunk to get more. It's that my hangovers are so bad that they make my anxiety go through the roof
>>
>>28219209
>I'll only have a glass
>end up downing a quarter full bottle of vodka in one night
wew lad
>>
I'm drinking a glass of sunny d I'm too cool for school
>>
>>28220699
oh baby. Try drinking a liter of water before you go to sleep. Most of the physical discomfort of a hangover is due to dehydration.
>>
I swear I must be bi polar. One day I'm happy with myself, like the way I look, have positive thoughts. The next I want to end it all. One day I like what I see in the mirror, the next I hate it. I just want this to end man.
>>
>>28220699
only drink when the next day you can sleep all day to recover
>>
>>28220713
Sorry, meant a quarter empty bottle, it was three quarters full ._.
>>
>>28220713
You drink with other people?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5TnPjOd_To
>>
>>28218294
I'm really enjoying this, thanks for the link Anon.
>>
>>28220675
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feWNvGpWHLM
>>
>>28218114
>other animals don't contemplate
>>28218401
>budweiser
>good
>>28218527
get the fuck out
>>
>>28220789
Only when I want to support my brother during fun bants nights like his upcoming 21st birthday but usually no, people get surpriced when I show up because I haven't seen them in years (lel I don't even remember their names)
>>
>>28220743
I know that feel all too well Anon.
if Im honest with you guys and myself that's probably why I drink.
my way of looking at it is:
this life is Hell. Im not scared of going to Hell when I die because Im already in Hell. so do what you can with the cards you have. nothing to lose when you have nothing. if you want something, go out and get it! sorry if that's "normie" advice but honestly thats how I feel about life. I got dealt a shitty hand and its up to me and you to make the best of it because it's all we have. nobody is going to magically come to you and make everything ok. things are not ok. if you want them to be somewhat close to ok it's all up to you. life is evil and sadistic and harsh. doesn't mean we havr to take this lying down. go out and FIGHT! for what you want. fight for what you desire.
>>
>>28220926
>my way of looking at it is:
>this life is Hell.
Consider a new perspective.
>>
>>28217910

Starting to watch the third episode of the waking dead drinking strongbow gold among other cider/fruit beers.
>>
>>28220961
what's your perspective on life Anon?
>>
>>28220995
hmm. what kind of fruit beers? I need details Anons!
>>
>>28217910

Just drinking some 5% microbrew shit. It gets me buzzed cause I'm a lightweight. All for the better, I guess. Spending the evening shitposting on /pol/ and /r9k/ while half heartedly stalking some qt's social media accounts who I'll never have a chance with. Just lied to my parents an hour ago telling them I had applied to some jobs when I really haven't done jack shit. To be honest I'm fine with working but it's the interview process that gets me. I've had jobs before and only quit my last one because of the pressures of Uni coursework.

I've spent this entire semester fapping at least 5x a day, more than I've ever done. Im really starting to regret transferring to this new school because nearly every woman is at least an 8/10 and walking around campus makes me depressed knowing I have no chance with these women. My old school had a much higher number of ugly chicks so being a KV wasn't as painful then. After a long tiring day of Uni classes my dick is fully primed for orgasms of the highest intensity due to not having ejaculated since at least the morning, which makes it very hard to avoid fapping. I wish I could do nofap but the urge has grown so strong in recent months that this is an impossibility.
>>
>>28220813
Fucking nice, it's like pucifier decided to learn something good from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pURJDToKA0k
>>
Doing my standard extra strong lagers tonight.

Anyone else feel that their intoxication is less enjoyable than it used to be. I mean I still find it enjoyable but I don't quite get those moments where everything just clicks and it just feels SO GOOD anymore.

It's a shame really.
>>
>>28221040

stiegl grapefruit radler and some kind of lemonade beer. I also have a few regular stiegls.
>>
>>28221046
there is no shame in yesfap
do what you gotta do to get by brother
don't deprive yourself man
remember all the beautiful girls are ugly inside
>>
>>28221058
>Anyone else feel that their intoxication is less enjoyable than it used to be

No although to be fair I'm only 22 and I am so much of a robot that I skipped the whole partying and drinking at uni thing.
>>
>>28221066
lemonade beer sounds tasty as fuck right now wish I had some
>>
>>28221112

Yeah it was pink lemonade too 7% which was cool. Only bought one but I have a sucking lemons ( is that a real thing thats what's on the can ?) beer too.
>>
>>28221100

Thanks for the support brah, I'm just wondering why I've got so horny in recent months. I'm in my early 20's and just a year ago I was able to go an entire week of not fapping, but now if I got 8 hours that's a long time. And I'm still a virgin too. Fuck these succubi with their bodies of temptation.
>>
Who else here /ontario/ ? Do people have strong opinions on the LCBO ?I kinda like that our alcohol stores feel less depressing than other places presumably do.
>>
Well I just had it out with the person giving me a shelter. I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. I think she's trying to gas light again. Her creep friend always crawls out of the wood work when she does that I called her on it and she went fucking ballistic. I feel fucking nauseous that I might be complacent while she's going to get one of her connections to help her fuck me over.
Haven't outsmarted them yet, just lost integrity. Surviving isn't worth losing that after some point.
>>
>>28221018
This is the best of all possible worlds.
>>
>>28221177
man I gotta tell ya
gfs are not worth it
(inb4 gtfo normie)
yeah sex is fun
but all the shit you have to do to get the sex from your gf is not
she will fucking nag you and you will never have time to do what you want
you basically have to be a womans slave to get in her pants
and then she just lies there and expects you to do all the work
the dating/sex/relationship market is tilted horribly in the favor of women these days
the bad thing is we are biologically programmed as men to want a gf and vagina
but if you get over the biological instinct you see it is not worth the trouble especially when they could take your children away from you and all your money in a divorce
>>
>>28221058
I can't get as drunk as I used to. I know the feel. I used to be able to be sloppy drunk and LOVIN IT but now I just sip my liquor and chill. Maybe if I mixed substances with some nice loud tune and friends of which I have none I could do it again.
>>
>>28221291
if this is the best existence can do then fuck this I'm out
>>
File: 1461891841458s.jpg (7 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1461891841458s.jpg
7 KB, 250x245
>>28217910
As facebook-tier this picture is....it hit me tonight unfortunately.

Also, who /peppermintschnapps/ here?
>>
>>28221056
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVvoQIdD80U

post more edgy music
>>
>>28221570
I tried a shot of peach schnapps once. It was delicious, and then when I went to breathe afterwards it felt like I had drunk gasoline.

That was my last experience with it.

Do you mix it?
>>
yeah, cheap whiskey as usual (Evan Williams). finally got the hang of the register at work, so now I'm going to be interacting with customers much more (really not looking forward to that)
>>
>>28221629
oh and this is a better theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-fSZRYeBWk
>>
>>28221676
damn right
has anyone ever done this
shot of bourbon shot of scotch and a beer all right after the other?
>>
File: tumblr_msh32t44IP1r9uvs7o1_500.gif (576 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msh32t44IP1r9uvs7o1_500.gif
576 KB, 500x700
I'm havin some vodka, sparkling water and lemon with a bowl or two.

I wish I could start a fire but it's too cold out. I think I'll shitpost and watch some lewd anime for a bit.
>>
>>28221720
I like a nice dark beer like guiness with a shot of whiskey dropped in
>>
>>28217910
There is no hope for me, lads
>Just got evicted
>Living with my gran again
>Don't make enough at work
>Can't get NEETbux
>literally buried all my money/antiques/savings years ago and about to embark on a treasure hunt
Oh, and I'm drinking Rolling Rock
>>
>>28221773
what sort of treasure hunt lad
>>
>>28221736
you cold son? are you indoors?
>>
File: tumblr_mq7hegv2Kd1sn8j66o2_500.gif (928 KB, 462x320) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq7hegv2Kd1sn8j66o2_500.gif
928 KB, 462x320
>>28221873
Ya, it's cozy in here but a little too cold for a camp fire.

Actually, fuck it. It's depressing as fuck in here. I'm havin a fire.
>>
File: tumblr_lb137dAWeX1qax2so.jpg (151 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lb137dAWeX1qax2so.jpg
151 KB, 500x581
>>28217910

Cheers

I was thinking I'd go with just 1 or 2 beers but this honeyweiss is going down real easy. A little sweet and sticky, real smooth and just a little bitter.

Have some comfy music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZfCUM1uyvw
>>
>>28221915
well don't start a fire without proper ventilation man
I don't need you guys dying of carbon monoxide inhalation
cmon be smart I want you all to live to fight another day
goddamnit I care about you sons of bitches don't you die on me
>>
>>28217910
Who /frozenpizza/ and beer here? Cooking up a Tombstone pizza right about now
>>
>>28221967
cheers to you too sir
cool song man
>>
>>28219366
I've been homebrewing beer and it's pretty fun. Mead would probably be easier because I think it's just honey, water, and a catalyst (yeast) to make it alcoholic. Would recommend you look into it.
>>28219428
it is delicious
>>28219970
IKTF senpai

Working a rare Saturday shift so no drinky for me tonight. Saving a cappuccino stout for a rainy Sunday.
>>
>>28222196
shit man i had a frozen pizza earlier today
but it's 5am here now
>>
>>28222196
you are lucky to have frozen pizza
all I have is canned ravioli and kraft dinner and frozen vegetables
>>
File: tumblr_mvbaw3RT841qcuyndo1_500.gif (907 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvbaw3RT841qcuyndo1_500.gif
907 KB, 500x500
>>28222172
lol thanks anon. It's an outdoor fire-pit though so I should be fine.
>>
>>28222299
good
have fun sir
>>
>>28222299
good luck my friend. Take some marshmallows with you
>>
Finished a bottle of wine and 13 beers while playing the division
>>
>>28222511
damn son, you go hard! How are you feelin?
>>
>>28222511
you're on my level then
finished a bottle of jack daniels and 12 beers
wat do
>>
>>28222521
Pretty good bud
>>
I'm drinking a Rolling Rock. Hopefully only one beer tonight.

>>28222521
Everything about this post suggests extreme faggotry.
>>
>>28221596
No anon I already explained it's lurk time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrnl71YdyRA
If I'm lucky I won't be reminded about stuff I said.
>>
>>28222594
I'm glad friend
>>28222602
I am indeed an extreme faggot. You have keen observational skills! Good job.
>>
>>28222602
how so Anon?
loving this thread so far. my only complaint as OP is some of you guys are not giving enough details! just say what you wanna say!
>>
>>28222649
Hey bud, I'm curious, how long have you been on 4chan?
>>
>>28222692
2005 at least
its been a long strange trip
>>
I'm gonna pour myself shots 6-9 and when I get back I would like to know what type of music you like to listen to
>>
>>28222884
when will you get back though
I like rock n roll
>>
File: tumblr_mt1y1utYb91s19dmjo1_500.gif (529 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt1y1utYb91s19dmjo1_500.gif
529 KB, 500x375
>>28222884
Lately, nothing but jrock. The new pillows album is fantastic. It got removed from YouTube but I downloaded it if anyone wants an upload or something.
>>
>>28222923
>anyone wants an upload or something.
yessir, if you would be so kind.
>>
>>28222921
Rock n' roll like judas priest or like queens of the stone age?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1B_pZC8aWU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vel8aveb7iw
qotsa runs the gambit so i just picked at random
>>28222923
What is this jrock of which you speak?
>>
>>28223163
what if I said I like both Judas and Queens?
>>
>>28222950
The fucking robot thinks every link I post is spam so here's a fucking screenshot of the URL. Sorry for the newfagging.

What service can I upload to that won't trigger the autismbot?
>>
File: tumblr_n4iccgqgKO1s8sotmo1_500.gif (1018 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4iccgqgKO1s8sotmo1_500.gif
1018 KB, 500x375
>>28223163
Japanese rock. Here's some of my favorites.

https://youtu.be/oYzQ5QqVD-M?list=PLeRGKarlgNylWbtR52r-tYsYxFkOlTWak
>>
>>28223249
I am glad. That's what I would say.
Got any songs for me?
Here's some clutch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFSm9vfwtNw

10001110101 baby...
>>
>>28223334
Shit son, actually I should have posted the regulator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4WlqxPzQ28

I wish I could play like this
>>
Some strawberry lemonade mixed with Svedka strawberry lemonade vodka. Tastes okay.

I'm drinking while posting on 4chan and listening to Pokemon remixes.
>>
I like to get drunk and read pol trump threads. they always got some funny protester videos passing around
>>
File: 1461692680582s.jpg (13 KB, 205x249) Image search: [Google]
1461692680582s.jpg
13 KB, 205x249
>>28217910
Fuck you I made a drinking thread and no one replied.
>>
>>28223334
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z1XxDE0iRw
Impetus right back at ya baby
>>
>>28223537
Some threads take off and others get the pass for no reason anon. Drink and smoke a little about it and then get over it.
>>
>>28217910
Drinking gin after work and trying not to remember how shit my life is normally.
>>
>>28223537
I'm sorry friend, I've just been chillin here all night. Wanna talk about it?
>>
The STALKER soundtrack works really well with drinking unless you are super sensitive to creepy stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfv7trmmEEE
>>
>>28223544
I like your dubs and music

how you feel about antiflag though?
Broken bones and broken glass, broken hearts and broken heads
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oicgN04dfDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnVD7WuarSo
>>
>>28223650
I shall give it a try, if you give this a try

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Wxn37Tt1Y
>>
>>28223650
I dig it strelok
>>
File: Screenshot_20160430-001454~3.jpg (231 KB, 1064x1216) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160430-001454~3.jpg
231 KB, 1064x1216
Here's some music for yall
https://youtu.be/JM_eK2mFogk
>>
>>28223889
That was very nice, thank you

Box of rain?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r8aycpHmY0
>>
a few cans of henry's orange soda.

i wish my shitposting and annoying self can convince these faggots i hang out with in the chatroom to finally ban me

i'm fucking annoying, let me just die guys. please. i don't want anyone to care abuot me anymore. i'm insufferable and bring the whole party down that i can't deal with it anymore after the realization months ago.
>>
>>28224126
hey now hang on bud

Are you alright? or just stressin hard tonight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XacvydVrhuI
>>
>>28224165
i wish it was the latter.

past year or so have been hard for me trying to juggle college and my ever growing depression and guilt.

too many people i got to know, too many promises broke and too many failures. now i'm just pretending to be overly creepy and/or sensitive piece of shit to burn bridges and start over. not my real self anymore.

but only a few certain people won't let go, and that the feeling of being hated by the people who liked me makes me feel really uneasy. think i had a few too much in my system and need to go rest.
>>
>>28224269
I won't say I know what you're feeling, but I've tried to burn bridges to escape before and it didn't go so well for me.

Is there any close friend you can lean on and talk to about your situation?

Or are you just trying to start over from scratch?
>>
>>28224436
no close friends. i was pretty much a loser before hitting 20 like the robots on here and decided to fling myself out to become someone at least functional in social settings.

didn't go well, i got very greedy to getting more friends because it satisfied my lack of attention.

now i just want start over from scratch. just a couple of buddies and that's it. i didn't realize this sooner, but being socially inept and stupid, it happened.
>>
>>28224495
I've only ever been able to sustain two or three of maaaaybe at a stretch four close friendships at a time.

Any more than that just feel like friendly acquaintances, nah mean?
>>
>>28224562
yeah, friendly acquaintances seems more like the word that would be used here. though it feels terrible to let them down since i wanted to make them happy. instead i get this dread that they hate me every time i talk to them since i feel that they don't like my presence.

close friends would be nice, but it's going to take a while to find those who i would call close friends since i found out that you can't be friends with everyone the hard way. if it takes me years to find those with the same interest i do, it'll be worth it at least.

thanks for listening, i'm going to be heading off to bed now to get my mind straight.
>>
>>28224636
No worries m8.

I hope you figure it all out.

I wish you nothing but happiness and love my friend. Good luck stranger. I'll see you on the other side.
>>
>deliver chinese food once a week
>made $40 tonight
>spent $12 on rum
>spent $21 on Xenoblade on the eshop

At least when I started drinking while playing WoW I already knew where the fuck to go.
>>
I love all you anons but fuck we really need some fucking friends

https://youtu.be/7S4XVsSUHyc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noScmXCbQAk
>>
File: 1461993282924437162515.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1461993282924437162515.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Hi friends. I'm drunk right now on pic and Skyy vodka. It's a lonely life.
>>
>>28224914
Amen to that. I just moved to a new state a few months ago. It's hard to build a social circle as a robot.

I've made some acquaintances, but no friends yet. I've dated a few girls, but didn't care to make them my GF.

We'll be alright though. Just gotta keep on keepin on.
>>
>>28224935
I saw this live with Mastodon, it was the best show I've ever been to
>>
>>28225106
No fucking way seriously?!
>>
>>28225124
The Dethklok/Mastodon Adult Swim tour yeah. Mastodon was touring Crack the Skye in it's entirety, High on Fire kicked it off, it was fantastic.
>>
>>28225166
Dude that sounds so fucking awesome! I remember hearing about that and wanting to go, but not on the same landmass so what can you do?

Fuuuuuck that sounds bananas. I'm glad you had a fun time man.
>>
>>28225206
They blacked out the stage and just had the cartoon characters playing on a screen for the songs, they had "backstage" skits between songs, and Brendon would do the voices when the lights were on him.
>>
>>28220508
>yfw your panic attacks are really just from magnesium deficiency
>>
>>28225420
How's that m80y?

>>28225338
Sounds good man. Speaking of virtual bands, how do you feel about Gorillaz?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Qp38qT-xI
>>
>>28225451
magnesium is really difficult to get enough of, and it pretty much regulates your entire nervous system
>>
>>28225451
also alcohol will deplete magnesium, it's one of the things they give to severe alcoholics in the hospital
>>
>>28225451
I never got too deep with Gorillaz, even back when I was 13 and skating
>>
My room smells like beer, peanuts and what I suppose is a dead rat.
How I love you friday
>>
>>28225473
>>28225492
Do hospitals give Magnesium? I had a seizure a few years ago and the shot me up with Ativan and gave me a week's worth of Librium.
>>
>>28225473
>>28225492
Good to know man.
Micronutrients for the win

>>28225498
>13
>skating

I can tell that you get it. Me neither, but they have their songs here and there.

What's your favourite band? (anyone)
>>
>>28225530
Through IV only if the blood test shows your electrolytes are fucked. (which isn't likely unless you're literally dying)
>>
>>28225420
>>28225473
>>28225492
I have a banana or two almost every day. If i dont I feel like shit. Thanks based magnesium.
>>
>>28225550
I thought being wicked dehydrated fuckey your electrolytes as well?

A good bender could do that
>>
>>28225535
>What's your favourite band?
Metallica

I know it's pleb as fuck but there is not an album I don't like. That said I don't really listen to music anymore, I just listen to podcasts or talk radio.
>>
>>28225573
I don't think metallica is pleb

But QOTSA has been my favourite band for going on 4 years now so someone out there probably wants to call me a pleb
>>
>>28225607
Dave Grohl fucking off back to drumming makes QotSA top tier
>>
>>28221619
nah I just have I glass straight, and then some light beer (because I'm a faggot trying to watch my calories) and then some more straight.

Hard liquor is disgusting for me, but I love the minty taste so it's not so bad.
>>
>>28225572
hypomagnesemia (magnesium in plasma) is different from magnesium deficiency (magnesium in body)

if you regularly don't get enough magnesium and regularly lose magnesium, you'll have magnesium deficiency but not hypomagnesemia

if you fuck yourself up one night, you might get hypomagnesemia because your body can't get magnesium from stores fast eough

the symptoms are actually the same, except it's not actually possible to test for magnesium deficiency. you'll just have to try and see
Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.