[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I wrote a poem for my oneitis robots. I already sent it..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 960x960
So I wrote a poem for my oneitis robots. I already sent it.. Do you guys think I did good?
>>
no

also

post the poem
>>
Post poem AND cock!!!
>>
>>28169584
I'm sitting here, in my car watching this cigarette burn. I look up and turn, to see raindrops falling. Burning holes in the ground where just yesterday my feet beat the heat of of retreat my heart seeks meet. I won't stop till I sleep.

But, this running doesn't stop. When you've been pushing so hard, going so fast, breaking ever limit you've ever had just to prove to dad that you bad or you rad. It's sad, to see everything that you are, everything that you've been, and everything you've ever wanted amount to something dad don't think is fab.

So it isn't, and neither are you. You. The one of endless creation, the one of unimaginable inventions, limitless passion, unending determination, and an eternity of aspirations. You...are nothing.

So you refuse, and why shouldn't you? You. The one who's found love so entirely, would give your life completely, would change it all purposefully, would give all of eternity, just to say the words you needed to say to make your life live freely.

So, you choose..

And this isn't one of those time where the choice is easy. This is a moment where the no-brainer ideaology, has no grips to bear on the etymology put forth in this writing. The psychology has only led me to difficulties with pathology.

So, the choice is made,

I've had my fill. But I'm having a fit. The shit that made me quit had me in a pit that I fell so hard I hit so hard I spit when my heart decided to quit. It's not right for me to feel tight in the chest tonight at 23 I gotta fight for my brightest shining lights.
That's you
That's him
That's us
That's forever

So, the choice is conclusive,

I will endure strife. I will keep running. I'm not running from anything. I am running for everything. I'm striving for it all.

When you showed me reason I gave you skepticism. When you showed me passion I gave you criticism. When you showed me love...I gave pessimism.

So, the choice is void, (1/2)
>>
That's not a poem bro. You ever heard of keeping it "short and sweet"?

That's a mini manifesto
>>
>>28169622
a-anon... no...
>>
>>28169622

So, you choose..

And this isn't one of those time where the choice is easy. This is a moment where the no-brainer ideaology, has no grips to bear on the etymology put forth in this writing. The psychology has only led me to difficulties with pathology.

So, the choice is made,

I've had my fill. But I'm having a fit. The shit that made me quit had me in a pit that I fell so hard I hit so hard I spit when my heart decided to quit. It's not right for me to feel tight in the chest tonight at 23 I gotta fight for my brightest shining lights.
That's you
That's him
That's us
That's forever

So, the choice is conclusive,

I will endure strife. I will keep running. I'm not running from anything. I am running for everything. I'm striving for it all.

When you showed me reason I gave you skepticism. When you showed me passion I gave you criticism. When you showed me love...I gave pessimism.

So, the choice is void,

There is no longer need to dwell on the decision. But I do.

I can't stop. All of the reasons you've given me to pursue a concept of love I'm still infantile in understanding, I know it's genuine. It's genuine in every way.

So, there is no choice...only raw human emotion.

I look at the clock, check my stock, and cock the glock. If I can't have a rock, Imma live like Pac. I just need a mock of a jock swinging your glock to help me rock the world we want to stock.

It's not all pointless. I can show you...

I don't want to drop. I can't quit. Please...

Tell me I'm okay or tell me to stop.
>>
you are my sunshine
my only sunshine
I buy you steam games
every day

read this wall of text
reply with 'k' please
I orbit
when will you notice me?
>>
Y'all are succ
>>
I-It's not that bad.. R-right guys?
>>
>>28169577
I guy wrote me a poem once and I tried my hardest to never be in the same room as him ever again. Poems are usually creepy man.
>>
>>28169577
>I look at the clock, check my stock, and cock the glock. If I can't have a rock, Imma live like Pac. I just need a mock of a jock swinging your glock to help me rock the world we want to stock.
>>
>>28169577
Can I hire you to write a poem for me?
>>
>>28169863
Read Tolstoy before you ever consider writing anything other than an r9k post.
It reads like feminist slam poetry.
Also, watch some soviet cartoons like Childhood of Ratibor and Hedgehog in the Mist in order to get a clue of what makes things beautiful.
If you are underage, then I apologise. If not, you really need some improvement.
Also,
>sent
Try to do things personally unless you can't do otherwise. And if you're afraid to fail, well do you think your chances are any better by pussying out?
Anyways, you'll have plenty of time to fix autismo. You were brave nonetheless. Don't get complacent, though, have a spine.
>>
>>28169577
This shit will only work if youre Chad. Otherwise prepare to be passively ignored
>>
>>28170052
Not OP, but can help you.
>>
>>28169896
It's not creepy its artistic. This is only the second poem I've wrote her. The first I left in an envelope under her cars wiper blade.
>>
>>28170219
Do you sign your name on them? The guy who wrote me one just put his first initial like I wouldn't know it was him.
>>
>>28169577
As long as you know her on some level and have small talked before. It'll look mad creepy if you don't even know her.
>>
>>28169622
>>28169657
Depends on the girl, really, but the poem wasn't actually that bad so you're probably good.
>>
>>28170251
Yes I sign my name with date and time
>>
>>28170258
Of course I know her. She's my ex weed dealers fiancee.
>>
File: 1441744340159.jpg (12 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1441744340159.jpg
12 KB, 250x187
>>28170219
>It's not creepy its artistic
>>
File: 1461736700386.jpg (29 KB, 485x489) Image search: [Google]
1461736700386.jpg
29 KB, 485x489
>>28170298
>>28170471
>WITH THE DATE AND TIME

OH GOD

MY SIDES

JESUS HOW AUTISTIC ARE YOU

MY DAY IS MADE. LOOKS LIKE I DONT HAVE TO KILL MYSELF

YET
>>
>>28170503
How else is she going to know when I was thinking of her? I bet it's "autistic" that I send her letters too huh? I'll do anything to stop her from getting married
>>
Your poem is laughably cheesy, not in a good way either.
>>
File: kek.gif (497 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
497 KB, 245x200
>>28170585
Married? bruh you need to stop
>>
>>28170219
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
YOU DESERVE TO BE BEATEN UP BY THE EGGMAN, FOR FUCK'S SAKE
READ A PROPER BOOK BEFORE YOU WRITE MORE OF THIS MOTHERFUCKING GUNK
>>
>>28170585
WOW

ITS GETS BETTER

SHE'S GETTING MARRIED

TOP FUCKING GODDAMN CUNTLICKING KEK

you are in like, the top 5% of autismo faggots

that bitch does NOT care when you were thinking of her. Not one human being in the world does.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457012772244.jpg (22 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457012772244.jpg
22 KB, 480x640
>>28170585
>married
NO
YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED
PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE TROLLING
>>
>>28169577
i wonder if chad writes poems for girls?
>>
>>28170739
I'm not. She's getting married to him August of next year that's why I'm trying my damnedest to show her that her normie chad fiance is nothing. Call me a hopless romantic but I'm sure my letters and poems can win her over by then. I'm much more intelligent than her normie husband anyways.
>>
>>28169657
>Tfw your brain doesn't work as well so you can't really appreciate what you have written

Sorry op, it seems nice though, even though you refute any advice from your oneitis, and argue instead of saying "thanks for the advice", you still care for what she has to say. You would also try your best to strive for success even though you deny her at every turn or something I dunno. That's what I got from it
tfw grill give you advice, and you just argue and ramble on about how you can't get any better. Well she's gone now, what can you do?
>>
>>28170795
Thank you finally a fellow intellectual who understands my pain and my art
>>
>>28170585
>How else is she going to know when I was thinking of her? I bet it's "autistic" that I send her letters too huh? I'll do anything to stop her from getting married
YOU TALK TO HER LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING
PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE A TROLL

OH, WOE'S UPON ME
THIS MOTHERFUCKER'S VERSES STINK OF PEE
I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH DESIRE THAT WAS BIGGER
THAN THE ONE TO FIND THIS CREEPY SHITPOSTING NIGGER
AND TELL HIM TO STOP, FOREVER
>>
>>28170831
I'm not trolling I'm being honest. I'll even screen cap the emails I've sent her.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 640x1136
>>28170831
See? I told you I wasn't kidding.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 640x1136
>>28170831
Further proving I'm being serious.
>>
>>28170934
Zach what the fach
d-did she even reply?
>>
>>28170934
Welp Zach, ya gotta stop buddy. She's getting married.
>>
>>28170934
This lawyer speak. You might not get through to her with that. I heard that the best way to communicate with people is to speak their language, their vernacular, so I'm not sure if she's gonna go "lol wut" in your face. But good luck with the last ditch attempt, I'm gonna go outside now, maybe start a small fire jus4u. If it doesn't work out, hopefully you can forget about her or stay good friends, but don't be an orbiter plz, whichever you feel is best
>>
>>28169657
mom's spaghettee :P
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 640x1136
>>28170971
Not yet that's why I sent her this
>>
>>28170789
chad here
trust me it won't work, betas and manlets are always after my girl and we laugh about their efforts together.

and that normie chad is probably vastly more valuable as a mate than you are.
>>
>>28170130

Fucking commie bastard.

You don't need to poison your mind with that Sovietski shit, OP. Tolstoy is boring as fuck and it's impossible to keep all the names straight...Vasha, Vanya, Masha, Misha, Miska...for fuck's sake.

Soviet cartoons are all about how Capitalism is Crushing the Honest, Hard-Working Proletariat who is Fighting to Achieve the Three Freedoms and the Five Year Plan to make a Shining New Underarm Deodorant Factory.

It's cute for about 5 seconds, then you remember this is the government that executed anyone with a spark of intelligence as the fucking Nazis were marching on Moscow and barely managed to steal enough tech after the war to send some guy into space (but they never told him he was famous for doing it).

Read Shakespeare and Ginsberg. Watch quality capitalistic animation like "The Hair Bear Bunch" and "Droopy Dog". When you can write an award-winning sonnet with the word "Wowzy" at the end of every 'B' line, you've made it.
>>
>>28171150
girls love this sort of message.

it's the thinking man's "pls respond"
>>
>>28171207
How do you know I'm not the superior mate? I'm cultured and intelligent. Not to mention employed with perks. I'm a movie theatre employee, what woman wouldn't want free movie dates?
>>
>>28171344
None of the cartoons I talked about are ideologically driven. Heck, Rikki Tikki Tavi is more political than that.

I bet you also think Cheburashka is a KGB agent. Tinfoil shit, breh. I just like these cartoons.

Also,
>insulting Tolstoy
Go exorcise yourself, heathen.
>>
>>28171699
You're not intelligent, you don't even know how to structure a verse fcs
>>
This is too good to not be bait. Either way, this is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>28171748

Actually, I do, too. Haven't see the Hedgehog one, looks awesome.

Other suggestions?
>>
>>28171769
How does that determine over all intelligence you man baby
>>
>>28171957
Also I have down time at work can anyone give man any ACTUAL ADVICE AS TO HOW I CAN WIN HER OVER
>>
>>28172087
you can't win her over. She's going to get married soon, you probably creep her out with the poems.
>>
>>28172140
That's quitter talk. Why should I quit? I can do it I just need a new plan of action. I CANT LOSE HER
>>
>>28171748

>Defending Memestoy

I can think of so many better writers: Tynyanov, Platonov, Sholokhov, Gogol', Ilf&Petrov, Saltykov-Shedrin.
>>
>>28172173
you're just delusional if you think she'll leave her fiance for you
>>
>>28171938

Kashtanka
>>
I sent a meme poem to a girl once
>>
>>28172234
How is believing in true love delusional?
>>
>>28171938
There was once a dog.
>>
>>28172292
She doesn't love you. She loves her fiance.
>>
>>28172292
True love is consensual, anon.
Anyways, work on yourself. Work out, read more, etc
>>
>>28169657

Umm it's kinda abstract. It depends on her. What's your relationship with her like. And why did you turn it into gangster rap at the end?
>>
>>28169577
I wrote a poem 2 years ago in the night
I'm so scared that I never ever seen her after and still have cringe nightmare.
Id go back in time and killmyself before sending it if I have time machine
>>
>>28171957
It's an example amongst many of how uncultured you are.
Cry-fapping over the libraries of Alexandria doesn't make you smart.
>>
>>28172250

Just looked at a few seconds of Kashtanka, beautiful artwork. Marked that and There Once Was A Dog to watch later along with Hedgehog in the Fog.

Got to get back to work, but thank you very much. Thousand internets to you, tovarisch!
>>
>>28172311

This one is good.

Also, Prostokvashino and Carlsen for Soviet philosophical comedy.
>>
>>28170183
Good, what do you need to know? Something avant garde, are you sophisticated enough to know what that means?
>>
If you actually sent this you should immediately change your name, sell all your possessions and move as far away as possible.
>>
>>28169962
I'm really glad OP knows the correct pronounciation of 2pac
>>
>>28172436
>>28172444

Another one that left a grand impression on me is "Tiger on the Sunflower". Extreme feels and /comfiness/. Magical.

>>28172487

>avant garde,
> are you sophisticated enough to know what that means?

Please stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>28172444

[just saw update before I flipped, will do. I'll keep this thread up, thanks again]

Have you see this? 1952 Snow Maiden: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETF2rHHO4FA

And a 1924 piece with very cool artwork:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFvEnT4GbdM
>>
>>28172356
She likes rap music that's why.
My relationship with her is that I was friends with her fiance (I bought weed from him) and we all would hang out. She was perfect for me I could tell from our interactions and I'm perfect from her. I've told her that I love her before with no response so I've been sending her letters and Wroting her poems because she's a slam poet so I can win her over. We don't hang out any more
>>
>>28172514

>Have you see this? 1952 Snow Maiden

I am actually Russian; I saw these every morning when I was a kid.
>>
>>28172511
You post reeks lower class, I pity you. Did you know the top 10% pay most of the taxes. Show some respect.
>>
>>28172566

What the fuck are you smoking? You better start making sense real soon.
>>
>>28172514
>>28172542

I never even knew Russians made movies. That's wild. I thought the old Russians the communists didn't let anyone have fun.

Do Russians still make movies or is it all like US movies now?
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1023x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1023x619
WHY WONT ANY OF YOU HELP FUCKING FAGGOTS
>>
>>28173174
It ended before it even started.
>>
>>28173003

They do.

Check out "Green Elephant" from the 1990s.
>>
>>28173202
WHATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN KEK IM FIGHTING FOR LOVE HERE WHILE YOU KIKES TALK ABOUT COMMIE CARTOONS
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.