[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normie decides to adopt >turns out the kids are monst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11
>normie decides to adopt
>turns out the kids are monsters
>normie has been lied to
>normie wants to bail
>other normies get buthurt
Www.experience project.com/stories/Hate-Adoption/402900
>>
File: tumblr_nvjksd3Ev41ufnh57o1_1280.jpg (119 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvjksd3Ev41ufnh57o1_1280.jpg
119 KB, 600x600
>>28147063
If they'res one side to being a robot (and there is only one) it's that I will never have to worry about kids.
>>
>we adopted two boys from foster care, one 6 weeks and one 7 1/2. I loved them both with all my hearth and sought medical care and support for the younger brother who has severe cognitive disabilities, rad and bipolar disorder
>the older boy we could not have loved more and he appeared as the perfect son
>we found out too late that over a two year period he had been grooming and molesting ourbiological children as well as our adopted son
>he also abused 15 additional children
>none of them said a word and some could not since they ranged from 4 months to 10 years old
>we tried help at a residential treatment facility and after spending 700000 for two years of care he has shown no remorse for anything but his own loss of family and his own circumstance
>>
>>28147063
Lol holy shit. Post more stories of these devilish little fucks.
>>
>I am in the same boat. My daughter is only 7 and the worst nightmare I have ever experienced
>I want to give her back and would do do In a heartbeat
>my life has suffered because of her and her rad
>I can honestly say that I hate her and want to put her up for adoption again
>no one told me she had rad or I would have never adopted her in the first place
>I feel for you and wish I could give mine away too
>>
these defective kids should all be shoveled into a furnace instead of helping them ruin the lives of other kids. it's like cutting off a gangrenous limb.
>>
>>28147404
I have been reading on this all night.
To the parents credit not oly 25% of kids over the age of ten are given back (with probably double the amount living with parents who wish to give them back) but social workers lie through their teeth. I read that sometimes a kid will be brought to the office and had to stay on the office, often sleeping there, for weeks with the case worker having to stay with the kid the whole time unable to go back home.
You know what they do? They lie so they can get the kids off their shoulders, a couple said they adopted a kid who stabbed someone 4 days prior and the case worker told them he was a saint and when confronted she admited she lied because otherwise they wouldn't have adopted the kid
>>
File: 1460597289575.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1460597289575.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>my aunt and uncle adopted a girl last year who was 13 and turned 14 a month after they got her.She starting wetting the bed and having day time accidents,so the put her into diapers and plastic pants and she was wearing them 24/7.She started acting more and more like a baby and having temper tantrums and being stubborn.they tried reasoning with her and tried other methods to straighten out her behavior but to no avail.she is now three months away from turning 15 and still wearing the diapers and plastic pants and acting like a baby.
>>
>I raised 4 children and have done receiving care for foster kids for 15 years.
>after getting an 11 year old back from foster/adopt homes several times over 2 years we asked her if she wanted us to adopt
>we felt bad that she was being jerked around by the state
>3 years later she has decided that she wants to live with a birth sister who has her own 24/7 party house
>since we said no she has made enough allegations to make the school think we are pervs
>the office wonder at my sanity and her birth family to call cops after every visit
>I just can't stand her, she is a rad kid with passive/aggressive defiance
>she chrams the pants off of every adult who she feels can further her cause and I spend all my time putting out the fires
>I'm tired, my husband is tired
>in a year she can go to job Corp, or in two she can marry, in 3 she can get the hell out. Those are my target days
>and for the adults who are so bitter about their childhood? We didn't cause those issues
>we are doing the best we can do it may not have been a great job but it was the best that could have been done in an impossible situation
Reply 1 because these are priceless
>heckle no she don't go to stay in no 24/7 party hole
>she is your investment, your love, the project God gave you
>fight tooth and nail for her
>love her like you would have wanted if you had lost your parents and needed love
Reply 2
>you should look her straight in the eye with your hands on her shoulders and say the following
>I am going to give you the love I would have wanted and needed had I lost my own parents at a young age
>>
>>28147754
Beta adopts Tyron
>I adopted a sociopath teenager
>I doesn't know it at the time
>had I known I would have never brought that monster into my home
>he played the victim. Very well, he manipulated my husband and I into adopting him after turning 18 so we could avoid dealing with his borderline mother
>I loved that kid so mich, as did my husband and other children
>be stole from us, lied to us, emotionally abused Ms to the point I am being treated for PTSD
>his birth mothe dhs and the police on me, using her faouvorite claim or child rape
>my adopted son is over a foot taller than me and significantly stronger
>I did not give him everything he wanted, I set boundaries and he crossed them daily
>he was caught in this web of lies dozens of times and always had an excuse for his behaivours
>everything was always someone else's fault
>be stole because I didn't put my debit card away, he cheated his girlfriend because he was stressed, he smoked weed because he was traumatized
>when he stopped payinghis luxury bills, cell phone and car insurance, we took those things away and limited his social life until he could prove himself worthy of freedom
>instead of finishing his grounding (a whole 2 weeks) and completing high school, hebailed
>he took it further by writing a pity party on note then embarked on a smear campaign against us
>whe n I asked for stolen property back he called the police and said I was harrasing him
>a few weeks later my husband sent him a message asking for more stolen items back
>he again called the police claiming we harassed him
>he will not face us
>he has discarded me like trash
>he sometimes texts my husband but he is always rude
>>
>>28147533
This, they'll just grow up to be psycho chads and stacies.
>>
>>28147533
Just don't let unmarried or underage women give birth at all. There would be no war or crime.
>>
File: sam smirk.gif (999 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
sam smirk.gif
999 KB, 500x300
>be 12
>hippy grandma decides to adopt
>gets some adhd faggot
>wants to wrestle all the time
>gets 10yr old sister in a headlock
>get him off and put him in headlock
>crybaby.png
>"Anon, be nice to dylan, he had cigarettes put out on him as a baby."
>'If he touches me or my sister, I'll defend myself and her.'
>tries to tell my parents
>parents: "Take that defective little shit back where you got him, what were you even thinking."
>mfw
>>
File: 1442284482.jpg (27 KB, 608x402) Image search: [Google]
1442284482.jpg
27 KB, 608x402
Literal cucks getting BTFO

Will they ever learn?
>>
>>28148450
>so my friend days get off that site...it's a trap. She is right
>the fact that there is a place where people are permitted to be this sick in public, is sick in itself
>guess what world was I adopted, sexually abused by their older sons (at church mind you), made to stay quiet... Blah blah... I left at 17... Put myself through college, became very successful and have a wonderful family
>I have many friends who were adopted and friends who have adopted and have never seen such garbage
>people, you create your destiny, you create your heaven and you create your hell
>read the secret Nd save those baby's you said you would raise
>the problem is not adoption, it's your parenting
>find a life coach
>>
>>28148355

he misses out the part where the adoptive black bull impregnates his wife so she can have a black babby of her own
>>
>>28148571
yeah it's not the psychopath who hates you and molests dogs, it's your fault for trying to help them.
>>
Going to take a break to buy something to eat for dinner. Somebody take over for a while
>>
>I completely understand
>we adopted 3 at once (two were two. 11 year olds, boy and girl)
>they never attached to us and blamed us for everything
>and this is the age of the internet, they were in contact with their birth family
>when trying to get help the county said they would not unless they got violent
>really? What a joke, yes let's let it get that far
>now we are paying thousands every month to have them in residential so we can keep our family safe
>they will be 18 shortly and I want nothing to do with them
>I feel horrible about it, but I have been lied to and manipulated on a daily basis for the last 6 years
>my health and mental state cannot take it
>and for anyone who wants to judge, you seriously don't know what's its like
>please pray for me, I feel guilty all the time
>>
File: schopenhauer.jpg (51 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauer.jpg
51 KB, 502x600
No one ever listens.
>>
Apparently Russian (and presumably other foreign) orphanages dump their trouble cases on gullible Westerners.

But yeah, given that single motherhood isn't shameful anymore and legal abortions I don't see the point of adoption. Kids that get put up for adoption now will be far more fucked up on average than in the past
>>
>>28149403
Goddamned normies just can't keep it in their pants even if putting an end to all procreation would make everyone's lives (or lack there of) better.
>>
>>28149446
It's so dopey liberal couples can show off their little brown baby to the world.
>>
>>28148529
>based parents

>my parents adopted two children who crucified my parents in very different ways
>for us younger biological children our lives were made absolute hell
>hellish unfortunately for us we were biological children and that's the problem
>my parents did everything they could to show the adopted children that they were loved, adored, etc
>nothing was ever good enough, no amount of love was enough
>one of the adopted siblings made my childhood a complete hellish experience
>from I was very young I new that they despised me and they wished been born
>the one that was the worst to me punished my parents for not being their biological parents
>the adopted siblings in my family were both adopted as babies and had growing emotional and psychological as the grew from children to adults
>no matter what help support or love they got it was always about them being the victims when really it was our entire family that were the victims of these two Leopold who played cruel psychological mind games just to see how it would affect us all
>>
I always thought autists like me are evil but seeing this I realize most of the "good" things normalfaggots do is for attention, for real life upvotes.
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>28149544
In those situations I'm only sympathetic to the biological kids that have to live with the consequences of their parents virtue signalling by adopting N'dembe And M'gumba from Ethiopia
>>
>>28149757
But anon mgumba and ndembe dindu nuffin

>I think more people regret adopting more than is spoken of
>you are simply honest about what you fell and there it is a burden lifted... I hope
>as for children staying too long in abusive places (homes) I totally agree that the system definitely needs to investigate and update police's on that one
>when all is said and done we never know what an outcome with an adopted child will be
>with ones own child it might be more easily predicted... But then our biological children might also hold surprises that are unimaginable
>we have adopted a child who is now seven years old
>she was sexually abused but we didn't know it until she told of her suffering to myself and several of my friends who were seated around my kitchen table
>since then we have tried counseling, praying and a more understanding than I knew I had, not to mention love... But still raising her has been hell on earth
>do I regret adopting her? Most days I do
>then there are the sadest moments were she makes my heart smile with admiration
>she is young and impressionable Nd very much in need of constant supervision
>my regret is that her biological mother did not mother her properly and that she will probably never have a lasting relationship that is meaningful
>she is adha and that is hard thing to deal with
>as I stated most days I regret having taken her in but then I ask God to help me to meet the challenge because after all I have forever prayed for him to make me his servant
>as I serve this taxing tour of duty as mom to an adopted child the servant in me praise God that he has chosen me to remove a child from a horrible life and give her safety
>blessings to you for your honesty
Wow we already have one that sent completely nutz
>>
>>28149757
I even feel a little sorry for the brown kid who has to grow up in what is clearly not his country.

You can't blame them for ending up with issues.

Of course, naive white liberals are too stupid to see this, and think race doesn't matter.
>>
>>28150298
Yeah if you take a kid from some really fucked up country where violence is the only way of life, then they gonna be violent due to selective breeding. People refuse to accept racial realism cause muh feelz.
>>
>As a person who was adopted, I think people should be investigated before even being allowed to adopt
>Maybe you weren't one who should have. The regret is yours for a reason...maybe you need help, not her
> I am saddened when I hear parents turn to weakness as their form of strength. Find another source of strength and try again
> Who is your daughter attracted to and emulate that. Let go of ego
>I don't believe in second chances...but as many as it takes to get it right. It took courage to reveal your weakness but the courage really is finding your strength.
basically
>how dare you? you dont even deserve to rais shanikua
>but im going to allow it this time anyways
>you are lucky white boi now get out of my sight
>>28149446
actually russia doesnt allow murrikans to adopt anymore
>>28150298
most adoptions happen in a national scale tho
>>
>>28150545
Still though if you put your kid up for adoption you're probably poor. The poor survive mostly on cunning, strength, and the ability to use it without a second thought. Those poor who don't have those traits sure as shit won't be passing on genes.
>>
>>28150622
maybe so but some of these stories are rom people who adopted kids 2 and under and they still complain about the outcome. Dont you find it odd?
A lot of people here make a solid case for nature being more important than nurture whatever they realize it or not.
One could say that the kids adopted by rich people manage to overcome this and i belive it but be it money that literally take problems away of incredibly expensivew therapy the answer still is if you are not rich you shouldnt adopt a kid
>>
>>28150837
>some of these stories are rom people who adopted kids 2 and under and they still complain about the outcome
Yes, because of genetics. Obvoiusly being abused or neglected will make things worse, but it's possible to start out with something that is already too broken to save.

People who grow up in sheltered, developed countries have a very skewed idea of what is good and bad

In a warzone, the "horror story" orphan would be more likely to survive.
>>
>I have three adopted children and honestly, I regret adopting one...the oldest. She was only 4 when legally adopted, though living with us since 2 1/2. She was allowed visitations with old foster family who mistreated us and her bio-mom, whom we love, but unhealthy and incarcinated.
>Her issues are beyond my ability to deal with. Counseling twice weekly (diagnosis of RAD) and lots of 1 on 1 with my husband and I, but regardless of methods and reasoning, no acceptance of our love.
>Infact, the older she has gotten (5 1/2 now) the more angry, vindictive, manipulative and hurtful she has become, especially towards me. She regularly tells me she doesn't love me,wants to live with her old foster family and/or wants to run away or be given away
> I know it's so heartbreaking she has to deal w this but being human and a mom of an additional 3 young kids, it hurts and sucks. I love and despise her almost simultaneously.
>I have a warped, negative view of adoption as well. I don't recommend to anyone who inquires.
>I cry myself to sleep nightly. Having a child you cannot console or love/return love is insanely difficult. The hardest thing to deal with is NO ONE understands, even my husband
> We view everything in opposites and he absolutely thinks I am wrong, confused or misunderstanding when she lies/manipulates. I get through my days by imagining/fantasizing about the type of life, marriage and mother I'd be if I hadn't adopted her
> I need therapy but last one I had, I was unable to confide completely in. I would love to feel understood and validated. I'm lonely in a despair. Does anyone have advise, free of criticism ?
i honestly cant make the comments these people get justice, i will keep posting but you should check the site
>>
We need to bring back public executions. Make an example out of these shitty abusive parents who recklessly breed.
>>
>>28150970
it doesnt necessarily mean genetics tho
peole who claim babys are born blank states are full of bullshit, many things can harm the child before birth
>The system, you are the system. All of you sorry SOB's are a joke. You want people to feel sorry for you because you were not up to the task
>Every one of you has more college than common sense. If i buy a car that I cannot afford it is my fault, if you did not know what you were getting into it is yours
>You make a good case for the extinction of the human race or just fat lazy Americans who want children to respect them, but have no desire or will to teach them
>I would hate to associate cancer or AIDS with a POS like you, but you should cease to be.
this guy is everything wrong with society
when the birth mother abandons the child to foster care is a big tragedy and nobody should judge her
but when the adoptive parents do the same they are monsters that dont desserve the time to tell their story
>>
File: 1273794552109.png (89 KB, 322x210) Image search: [Google]
1273794552109.png
89 KB, 322x210
holy shit these kids are diagnosed RAD?

rock on dudes
>>
case and point
>I am so sorry for what you are going through and so relieved to hear that someone else is feeling what I am.
>About 1 1/2 years ago my husband and I adopted a sibling group from foster care. We initially said we would adopt 2, but we were matched with a group of 4, and (foolishly) said yes
>We were lied to about the level of problems these kids have, and have received NO HELP in getting the correct services for them
> I wish every, single, day, they would go away. JUST GO AWAY. I have no positive attatchment to any of them. They take and take and take and give nothing in return
>hey are a drain on energy and resources and one of them will more than likely still end up in jail. I literally have a countdown loaded onto my computer waiting on the day they will turn 18 and I can be rid of them
>We have 3 biological kids, and my husband worked in the system for 18 years before we adopted. We thought we knew what we were getting into. RUN. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.
and the answer
>So sorry. Yes they lie all the time just to get the adoption through. Rarely to adoptive parents find out the truth about the children much less the biological parents of the children. So sad for all.
>>
File: cry.jpg (48 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
48 KB, 535x577
>tfw re-homed three times
>>
>>28147063
All these fucked up kids just remind me of Dr. Frankenstein and the monster he created.

>I am malicious because I am miserable.
>>
found the robot
>I WISH I had been adopted. I spent some time in the hospital (I'm Bipolar and Autistic, needed meds straightened out and therapy; I was in a psych ward, so sue me), and my bio mother just didn't take me back, even after they had given permission to discharge or whatever, so I kinda just chilled there for a while
>rom there I went to a residential school for special needs kids, lived in the ART house, and got sent to a couple homes who wanted to foster kids (which means that they only wanted the check and didn't give a damn.
>That's what 'foster home' means to me) but I just bounced around from foster home to foster home until I aged out of 'the system'. In one my two foster brothers (not biological, but we had been in other foster homes together) got adopted and I didn't.
>There's no worse feeling than knowing your birth family doesn't want you 'cause you're defective, and neither does anybody else even though they said they do
>I agree that it can be perceived as the biological parents 'dumping responsibility on others', but people need to think of the children as people as opposed to a 'responsibility'. Saying that adopted kids need to quit their whining is extremely ignorant and insensitive, especially if you've never been in their shoes
> I won't condemn people for their opinions, their thoughts and emotions are just as valid as mine...I just don't understand them as well as I should, I guess.
>>
>bleeding heart liberals adopt random crack baby
>surprised it's an animal because "we'll raise it with love and everything he needs!"

how do these faggots not realize half a kid's outcome is before they're a year old? do they really think sharkquiesha took her folic acid and breastfed the baby? much less older children who never are taught how to read or do anything besides survive when their brains have plasticity.
>>
and the tumblerina
>Just because their mother used drugs, and ran afoul of the authorities, that does not mean that she abused them
>If they loved her so much then it is probably because she was a loving mother who adored her children the same way that you do yours
>A piece of paper by the state does not wipe out her motherly status in their hearts and minds
>Did you allow them to see her after you adopted her and before she died? Or did she go to her grave without ever again seeing the children she loved?
>our daughter might hold you responsible for her inability to be held and loved by her mother while she was still alive.
>Did you really think that adopting her automatically made you the real mother and washed away all her feelings for her biological mom? Do you think it did that for your son? Did you recognize their feelings of loss when she died,
>acknowledging that it was no different than any other kid who had lost their mom? Or did you tell them that they were "crying for something that obviously did not care for you?" Do you have any idea what hearing that will do to a child?
>Taking them to church cannot be expected to solve the problem. You need to reunite your kids, as much as is possible, with their biological family and help them develop a relationship.
>You need to celebrate the place of their original mother in their life histories. You can start by taking them to her grave. Also make sure that they have lots of pictures.
>Encourage them to write essays about her, and their time with her, for school. Finally, allow them to lash out and what they may perceive as an unjust system that separated them from their mom.
>You should validate their feelings--not reject them (the feelings of loss). And don't tell them to "get over it" and "move on from the past." They should never move on from the woman who gave life to them. And they should get over being torn apart from her on their own time--not yours, and certainly not society's.
>>
File: rehomed.png (11 KB, 615x321) Image search: [Google]
rehomed.png
11 KB, 615x321
>>28151295
sorry anon but pic related is hillarious
>>
File: the white sheep strikes again.png (286 KB, 665x865) Image search: [Google]
the white sheep strikes again.png
286 KB, 665x865
changing formats because im getting lazy
>>
What it's like to have a well functioning family that cares about you? I don't know. I was 8 when my parents divorced and I stayed with my mother. But she had lot of men, and she eventually started becoming alcoholic, the other kids always teased me for having whore mother and I couldn't even deny it because it was the truth. Sometimes her boyfriends beat me up. I often slept at my grandma's house who I loved. My father didn't even call and never had time to me, he had already remarried and got new kids. Eventually the social workers came to take me away because my mother couldn't take care of me, and I had to go to live with my father and his new wife. But it had been so many years that he barely felt like a father, he just had to take care of me because of the law. I was 12 then, and it was obvious his new wife didn't like me. I started running away a lot and got involved with alcohol and smoking. Again slept a lot at grandma's place who took care of me. And then again I was taken away by social workers again, because I was too difficult to take care of. I wanted to stay at grandma's but they said it's not allowed because of her condition. So I had to be taken to a youth home which felt more like hospital. The workers there were almost sadistic, and I had to change the place once a year because of budget cuts or other reasons(I was misbehaving a lot because I was going through "rebel" phase) so I whenever I made friends I had to leave them. When I was 16 I got to live in kind of commune with other teens in similar situation and those were good times but I had to move out once I turned 18. Now I live alone and no one will ever love me.
>>
>>28151920
>he just had to take care of me because of the law
not really tho, he could just abandon you in the foster care system
for as awful as your dad may have been he didnt do that and that was always an option
how was living with other 16 year olds like? was there an adult looking after you?
>>
>>28151486
>Implying faggot conservatives are any better

>Discourage abortion and contraceptives because muh fetuses
>Instead of aborting, whores and their thug boyfriends create more shitty future criminals and welfare leeches
>"WWWWWOOOOWWWW why is crime so high, why are my taxes so high, thanks kojima"
>>
File: adoption1.png (358 KB, 665x935) Image search: [Google]
adoption1.png
358 KB, 665x935
and here is a prime example of why adoption doesnt work. If you take away the kid the mother will just have anotherone
>>
>>28152042
Here the law is that you need to take care of your biological child otherwise it's neglect which is a crime. And since my mother couldn't my father had to.

The commune house was kind of like hostel or dorm, but there was a private bedroom for everyone. Like a big apartment with many rooms, mine had 8. The laundry room, kitchen, living room and showers were shared. It was owned by the social office and once a week adult came to check everything is alright but it was more for setting you up for independent life. I often cooked and watched TV together with others, parties weren't allowed. I also had to go therapist and social worker once a week where we talked what I'm going to do in the future.
>>
>>28152064
i was going to reply but then i realised you are just trying to derail
>>28152169
i dobut thats the case. What country?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.