[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a single mom and help provide for the child?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 19
File: 1461567324770.jpg (100 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1461567324770.jpg
100 KB, 1200x900
Would you date a single mom and help provide for the child?
>>
No dating a single mom is like buying a used car you know it puts out but someone else rode the best miles out of it
>>
File: 1460678603788.png (372 KB, 372x576) Image search: [Google]
1460678603788.png
372 KB, 372x576
>>28136477
>2016
>letting your baby eat McDonalds
>>
>>28136477
Never. I had to quit college and get a job so my father could keep the house after my mother left (he had heart attack that left him handicapped), also to get my sister back to school. For a couple of years I worked a shit job to provide for my family. It fucking sucked, I had all the drawbacks of having to provide without reaping the benefits because no gfs and still living at home. I say this because had I said a simple "fuck no, never", the response would have been
>implying you could ever get a single mom to beta provide for
If I have to sacrifice time and money for a kid, it'll be my own.
>>
No. It's her fault she didn't realize that settling in with someone not likely to just leave is a good idea until it was too late.
>>
>>28136477
No, why the fuck do people do this?
>>
File: 1265725739158.png (12 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
1265725739158.png
12 KB, 679x427
>>28136477
>raise chad's children in exchange for a chance and chad's used cum box while stacy secretly longs for chad?

no thanks
>>
Nope, let it starve
>>
>>28136477
>not JUST dating a single dad
>>
No, and why do single mothers keep messaging on my dating profile saying "dtf". What the fuck does that mean?

>>28136693
This. Why don't single mothers do this?
>>
>>28136775
It means she's down to fuck anon
>>
>>28136788
Pretty sure it's "daddy to find". My mom would never post such a disgusting thing on her facebook page.
>>
>>28136477
Pt1
I met a single mom before who started flirting with me and becoming clingly. In the beginning we went on a couple of dates because she wasn't pushing for much but only something casual which I fancied. At first, I figured I could bang her no strings attached after a few dates, but after an attempt here and there to escalate things nothing happened. After a couple of months of nothing I stopped messaging her and taking her texts. Then she pulls a bitch move and starts going through one of my friends by tricking me into going out on awkward three person dates with my friend as the third wheel. Turns out she'd been leading him on to get through to me so she could keep at her game of trying to get me to settle down. Be aware she was like 35 and I was 22 at the time so I'm not ready for shit except for 3 A.M. fapathons and vidya games.

Anyways, my poor friend believed that him and her were the one's dating and I was just there for fun and conversation. So one night she manages to get us both to go see Daddy's Home, which was sneaky woman subliminal messaging, "Please take responsibility for my poor life decisions.". My friend is so hype for this he pays for her ticket and buys her a fuck load of candy and treats at the hyper expensive movie theater rate.

We're taking seats for the movie and the arrangement was him in between her and I,(which was fine with me). And so, we're like getting past the trailers when she asks to switch seats with him. She sits beside me and gives me this awkward grin that I guess was supposed to be sexy. She grabs some twizzlers and starts feeding me them which was nice but I knew what was up because anything further would require me taking up shitty fatherhood for her. I look over to my friend whose attention goes from the movie to us and I could see point to point where he was having a good normie life to turning into a complete and utter robot. My friend's eyes started to water and I'm worried about him at that point.
>>
>>28137071
pt2
Surprisingly he didn't get up and swing on me or end our friendship right there (in fact we're still good). Anywho the movie keeps rolling and now I feel like shit because this chick is fucking up my friendship and trying to guilt trip me into something I really don't want. Movie ends and she's all hugged up on me and keeps asking me when I'll see her next time or if I wanna ride home with her. I turn to my water eyed bro at that moment and told her I'd ride with him. Rode with the bro and brought him some late night chinese food to cheer him up. Not much was sad but I think he got the situation pretty fast which helped a lot.

But after that encounter with her more fucked up shit about her just rose to the top and strengthened my resolve to distance myself from her.
>She was cucking a lot of betas out of their bucks daily
>Crashed her ex's car for leaving her
>Is kinda horrifying without makeup
>Has a lot of people she owes money that ain't cucks or betas

So lesson of the story is don't get cucked like my friend and don't let bitches come in between you and the homies.
>>
I dated a girl while she was pregnant till after she had the baby.
>>
File: 1460526198777.png (705 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
1460526198777.png
705 KB, 750x563
Absolutely not

They cant even be used for a one night stand since their roasty vaginas is messed up as fuck after shitting out a semi developed nigger child
>>
File: 1458595768530.png (351 KB, 346x349) Image search: [Google]
1458595768530.png
351 KB, 346x349
>>28137228

Is that a placenta?
>>
>>28136477
>and help provide for the child?
that's the part I object to. I don't want kids in my life, mine or anyone else's. I don't want to care for them and I don't want to pay for them.

In theory I'd still be willing to date her, but in practice the only thing a single mom is looking for on the dating market is a meal ticket. No thanks, I'll keep my wizard powers
>>
I'd rather not, but as an older robot in his 30's it's pretty fuckin hard to find childless girls if I'm not going full creep on some college girl
>>
File: 1442070074147.jpg (68 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1442070074147.jpg
68 KB, 720x960
>>28136477
One great thing about single moms is how quick it might turn a Stacey into a sober redpilled waifu.

The bad thing is they either go
>Fuck, i need a provider!!!!
or
>I'm gonna be the rock for my family since I'm alone now... but I just don't want to be alone

The second option happens when the mom is a workaholic in order to support her kids. Sometimes the workaholic (if she's been redpilled) will be insta sober to how Stacey her previous life was. Waifu Stacey wants the good man and father in her life and she's willing to look past a metric shit ton of faults.

This Redpilled Stacey Workaholic might just want some dick and that's all because she's found herself, in her mind, fully capable of staying alone. Or could be a stage 10 clinger looking for anything that moves and gives her attention.

It's possible to find a good single mom. RUN from the ones that cling. RUN from the ones that want to go on adventures and party when they have kids at home as they'll just want a new baby with you.

I'm dating for the first time at 31. Single moms are all I come across.
Ask me anything.
>>
No. There's a single mom moving into my housing unit though are they easy lays?
>>
>>28137256
Yes, from a 3d succubi in fact
>>
lol fuck no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLVV4vKf7Vg
>>
File: stilt.jpg (27 KB, 371x480) Image search: [Google]
stilt.jpg
27 KB, 371x480
>>28137288
Yes, they are. They will cling or not at all. You can really know your place with them.
>>
look at him typical numale

>shit glasses frames instead of good ones or better contacts

>balding
>beard attempt at being manly
>funny lel so randum expression
>very likely a cuck
>dating an ugly single mother

that is all.
>>
File: thatphilosophyfeel.jpg (37 KB, 563x637) Image search: [Google]
thatphilosophyfeel.jpg
37 KB, 563x637
Single Mothers depress me. You know they're raising another dysfunctional human being into this shitty world.
>>
>>28136477
man she looks dirty
>>
No. The kid basically makes me think this woman made some poor choices in life. Especially if they got pregnant young and are already single.
>>
>>28137315
Time to get on it then.
>>
>>28137422
yeah she should still have personal accountability tho.
>>
>>28137496
My older brother's girlfriend had a kid young in a previous relationship before, and while she's an OK person, she's not really very smart.
I kind of feel sorry for her, because she's pregnant again, (she had a kid with my brother before), and he's trying to push this poor first kid out at every opportunity, like a cuckoo-borough. My brother's a dickhole, bullying a three year old all the time.
She won't leave him though. It's weird because he's a controlling cunt that goes around spoiling anything he doesn't like.

As I said, women like that are stupid and just dig deeper holes for themselves. That's why I wouldn't want to be with one.
>>
>Dating single moms in 2016
I'd pump and dump though.
>>
>>28137342
He was here at 3am last night trying to defend his m'lady
>>
File: 1491776403970.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1491776403970.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
>>28136477
It's not necessarily raising another man's child that turns me off. I mean, it does turn me off but if all other things were good then maybe I could deal with it. It's not necessarily a deal breaker.

What most likely is a deal breaker though, is the fact that the woman is either so irresponsible that she got so caught up with her emotions that she failed logically assess her relationship with her child's father.

You can see these relationships cracking under their own weight from miles away, yet she couldn't and actually brought a child into the picture. Another fucking human being that now is going to grow up without a father. It's disgustingly irresponsible and outright immoral in some cases.

Or, she's so cold and calculating that she got a child with an alpha. Wanting that initial relationship and his genes for her child. Then dumping him, suing him for child support and then looking for a more stable beta to raise and support for her and her child. Women do this without even thinking about it and they see nothing wrong in it and why should they? After all, it's their biological imperative to find the best genes for their offspring.

Both of them are likely going to cheat on you and the latter is very likely to leave you for what they consider to be a better male, regardless of how good you think your relationship is. Any relationship with such a person is essentially a charade on the woman's part. She's genetically programmed to find a better male and will switch up at the drop of a coin.

Fuck women.
>>
File: 1435365693497.jpg (88 KB, 634x892) Image search: [Google]
1435365693497.jpg
88 KB, 634x892
>>28136477
Never, it's just not worth it.
>>
>>28137131
Haha noone responded u wrote all that 4 nothing haha faggot
>>
>>28138491
>>28137071
>>28137131

Seems Iike you and I did
>>
I'd rather crawl on broken glass for two miles with my fly unzipped.

I'm a loser. Manlet, dicklet, ugly guy. 24 year old unsuccesful virgin. But I will NEVER stoop so low to take care of Chads spawn.
>>
Look at that fucking numale. You really think he had any other options? Do you really think he is happy? Tell me the truth
>>
>>28136848
It does mean "daddy to find". Anybody that tells you otherwise is just trying to ruse you.
>>
File: 1454118920373.png (141 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1454118920373.png
141 KB, 500x364
>>28138581
came here to say pretty much this.

you must consider just how reliant on relationships most normies are. guys such as the one in ops pic may have had gfs the majority of their lives. they are truly half of a human and as they get older they try anything to be complete
>>
File: 1334628464173.jpg (17 KB, 350x277) Image search: [Google]
1334628464173.jpg
17 KB, 350x277
>>28136556
When you're a poorfag, sometimes you gotta settle for the used car
>>
File: 1460329974254.gif (1 MB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1460329974254.gif
1 MB, 160x160
>>28136477
Fembot here

No but I might date a single Dad

Yes, my personality is that good

0:-)
>>
>>28138711
I actually saw an ad for used cars like that once. It had this blonde chick looking at you with come-fuck-me eyes, and the caption said "You're not the first, but do you really care?", and then below it described all the million-point inspections their dealer-certified used cars get
>>
>>28138737
you are a whore who wants money or a handsome retard
die
>>
>>28137286
That last sentence hit me. I had a pretty good time in highschool, even got my dick sucked a couple of times, but then I drifted into robotdom. Fast forward to age 24 and I'm working to resolve some of the problems I've created in my life. I'll be ready to date again when I'm approaching 30 but then it's all over. I might as well just use the money for third world hookers instead.
>>
>>28138889
>I'll be ready to date again when I'm approaching 30 but then it's all over.

I'm 29 and if anything I'm worse-off dating wise than I was at 24 or 18. Don't be like me.
>>
>date a single mom
I am
>provide for her child
not extensively, no. I'm not ready for that commitment yet. but if we end up getting married then I would.
>>
>>28136477
That couple looks kikey as fuck......they really get a kick out of their Mcdonalds....
>>
>>28136556
What a stupid comparison.

A used car

>Can still do its intended purpose efficiently
>Can be improved if the last owner puts time and effort into it
>Doesn't require a down payment of your life
>>
>>28138364
Goddamn, this gorilla is handsome. I think it every time I see it.
>>
File: 1461144145970-2.jpg (132 KB, 360x420) Image search: [Google]
1461144145970-2.jpg
132 KB, 360x420
>>28138815
I want both

plox
>>
>>28138947
Good cuck anon!
Man up and MARRY that slut!
BTW if chad comes to visit when you're not home don't question it , you don't wanna upset your precious Angel Wife right??
>>
>>28136848
have you considered your mom is a whore?
>>
>>28136477
Yes, I would. If she was worth it. The thing is that all single moms on the hunt that I found so far aren't worth the sacrifice.
>>
>>28136477
I grew up in the company of a father that married a woman that already had two daughters and ten years later they made me. Everyone in my family is a horrible person, growing up i was emotionally abused by all of them, sometimes physically too. Poor as hell too, developed mental and health issues. They made me when they were aging so i got shit genetics, i am ugly, weak, short etc.

I believe that the lonely mothers should be sterilized if they don't have husbands and their children should be taken by state institutions, and no welfare for the lone mother. The cucks that marry such women should be shot.

So no OP, i would definitely not date a single mom.
>>
>>28136477

Wait...

Is that cat?
>>
>>28136477
I'm not a dipshit, I would do anything to be happy.

So only if it made me happy.

Fuck you guys for looking down at everyone.

This guys a good man.
>>
>>28141081
>fuck you guys for not being cucks like me

ftfy mate
>>
>>28141090
>fuck you guys for not being cucks like me
I'll make sure to write that on ur shiity non-wage cuck tombstone after you hang yourself.
:^)
>>
What makes him beta?
>>
>>28141118
since you are actually willing to break your back and provide for a broken woman and her kids that will hate you for not being their real father i think it's pretty safe to say that you will be dying much earlier than me senpai, but don't worry i am not a petty, terrible cuck like you and i might even leave a flower on your tombstone, with a lemon scented letter saying

good night little cuck, it was not your fault that you were genetically inferior
>>
Never. But i wouldnt date anyone. Waste of time and money.
>>
>>28141090
willing to let happiness pass you by so you dont look like a "cuck" to a bunch of losers on the internet.
>>
She would have to be absolutely perfect.
>>
>>28141156
Nice logic bud/
>>
>>28141164
single mothers are single for a reason, they are all horrible people and their children all turn into psychos and drug addicts, statistics prove that

i can't be happy being a literal cuck because i am not mentally ill like you
>>
>>28136477
Only if she's black and the baby is white mixed.
>>
These threads are just getting worse. Literal-who's and speculations based on a picture of some sad fucks eating.
The cancer is in full force.
>>
>>28141184
>i am not mentally ill like you
>I am mentally ill
You need morpheus to come show you the real world
>>
>>28141164
I could never be happy knowing I am raising someone else kid. Knowing I was not good enough to get a non-tarnished woman. Knowing I have to invest my resources into someone elses spawn just to get a chance at having some of my own.

If that wouldn't be enough to make me kill myself I don't know what would.
>>
>>28141240
>non-tarnished woman.
Honestly, you are a sack of shit and I hope you die.
>>
>>28141218
i am sure your wife's son and boyfriend would agree with you
>>
>>28141264
Why? Raising someone elses kid is just wrong. Every man knows it deep down. Don't you? And it's for a good reason. If you are investing your resources into raising offspring that isn't yours. Well that's fucking pathetic. But I guess some people are so weak they get peer-pressured into it.

Also yes, the woman is tarnished. Either by her poor partner-choosing skills or if her former partner tragically killed. Well I guess that's sad, but it's not my problem. Don't normies preach this? That life isn't fair and we shouldn't feel entitled to get things even if it all comes down to luck?
>>
>>28136477
No.

Anything but single mothers and fat people.
>>
>>28136477
I would date a single mom and be provided for by her
>>
>>28141164
>"cuck" to a bunch of losers on the internet.
Everybody thinks like this, but people irl won't tell you.
>>
>>28141285
found the roastie. The roasting can commence.
>>
>>28141415
Sometime I forget to tell people I'm not a cuck.
>>
if I ever got into the position of being able to date a single mother (unlikely), I would date her but just be a jerk to her.
and then after a while ill be a jerk to her dumb ass kid too. then ill steal from her house until she dumps me.
>>
MGTOW!!
stop this why do people always think helping someone makes them a good person, this is way the states in debt because of cucks doing stuff that isn't going to befit them in the long run.

I bet everyone he knows looks down at him.
>>
>>28136477
Yes, IF I get to impregnate her with my own children (at least three, preferably more than five).
And the child is not a nigger or mulatto.
>>
File: images.png (2 KB, 76x91) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2 KB, 76x91
>>28136477
>when you see someone else find happiness

C-cuck!
>>
>>28141475
mgtow

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

FAGGOT IN DENIAL

MUH SHAMING TACTICS
>>
>>28141516
i think you fail to realize that only a born cuck can be happy being a cuck, i can't be happy in the role of a cuck because i am not one, that would be misery for me i would never enjoy providing for some asshole's spunk product or for some whore that has chosen him and then realized she fucked up

too bad bitch lmao
>>
>>28141541
>provide for me stupid cuck

>you will find happiness seriously, just give me all your money, work all the time, i won't have sex with you and my ex will still come fuck me regularly
>>
File: 1451408148749.png (726 KB, 750x760) Image search: [Google]
1451408148749.png
726 KB, 750x760
>>28141264
Spot the single mother.
Why would anyone ever even consider taking care of another man's seed. Not only are you covering for their fuck ups, you are raising the spawn of said fuck up and admitting to being the genetically inferior male.
Might as well promote everyone being a whore and fucking whoever since good little cucks will come along and raise your seed for you.
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 308x164) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 308x164
>>28141950
>Superior male
>I can take care of muhself
>single mother deal with it
>>
>>28136477
Would I kill myself using only a plastic spork?
>>
File: niglet.jpg (61 KB, 500x681) Image search: [Google]
niglet.jpg
61 KB, 500x681
Only if the baby is a nigger. Most niggers have monster cocks and the lady never was able to try anal. Since she's used to jamal she can't feel anything and begs me for anal every night. I never have to make the mistake of having a kid and jamal pays child support, which really goes to our rent and food.
Me 1 Nigger 0
>>
>>28136477
Aren't these whoring fatplanets looking for an easier life?. Solution to this is simple, don't be a stupid fucking whore and open your legs to the first Jamal you look after you leave school.
>>
Older divorcee MILFs I like. They can be hot, intelligent, experienced, they've "been there, done that" with marriage and want a hot, younger guy. I get that. I have no problems, so long as they respect that I'm not a kid person.

"single moms", however, are garbage. Plain and simple. They did something they shouldn't have with someone they shouldn't have and actively decided not to correct the problem by flushing the child, when they clearly couldn't provide a proper life for it or themselves in the first place. Now, they want someone to carry the weight of their mistake or neglect their bad decision while they go whoring and drinking. Truly, disgusting people. I hate them. I love me some older MILFs, though.
>>
>>28136477
Of course, a real man finishes another man's leftovers.
But thats not son gh from me tho. Not only would I marry a single mom, I would also adopt 5 ghetto black kids all over the age of ten. We may have to live in poverty but damn it my single mother wife and me have hearts of gold
>>
>>28136477
This thread happens almost daily. If this is a thinly veiled hate on the parent type, Good job, you found a way to keep the shitposting to it as minimum. >>28137286

>I'm dating for the first time at 31. Single moms are all I come across.
Not to be an ass hat but that's not a surprise because single virgin girls that age are ugly/crazy so Im not shock that a used goods girl is the best you are going to get.
>>28137292
This tells you more about eharmony's audience more than anything.
>>
Maybe if she was still cute. But only because I'm a single dad.
>>
My main exception to the "No single mothers" rule would be if she was a widow.

But honestly, I might. Only the super desperate kind. Like, 'serve me hand and foot for fear of me leaving' desperate. I'm talking looking the other way when I molest her daughter desperate.

Nah I'm just kidding. Not really though.
>>
>>28142846
Those ones are insane. They become stalkers and ruin your life. I had one contacting the dmv pretending to be to find out where I moved to. Going to my gfs work, who didn't know her, and then pretended she was talking to me on the phone in front of her. Texting me a year after not talking to her to tell me the forces want us together and she's sending vibes my way.
>>
File: 1413903387745.png (124 KB, 262x288) Image search: [Google]
1413903387745.png
124 KB, 262x288
>>28136668
exactly this

why would i want to be second priority (or third, or fourth) in a relationship with extra responsibility, especially when it's been shown that the person i'm dating isn't responsible themselves
>>
>>28142846
>Only the super desperate kind. Like, 'serve me hand and foot for fear of me leaving' desperate. I'm talking looking the other way when I molest her daughter desperate.

lmao you will end up in prison, she will sue you, take your shit and you will be the new anal bitch for bubba and his niggas
>>
>>28136477
Well you know... Of course I wouldn't but now I'm just 23. Maybe when I'm 35 and have a stable job I would but only if she is one of those hot 18 year old single moms like I see in tv
>>
>>28137342
Numale and fedoralord (you) are 2 sides of the same coin.
>>
Why do ALL single moms seem so dangerous.
>>
>>28137362
This. Or when you see a haggard ass young woman who can't be older than 25-27 stringing along a fucking congo line of children and pushing the smallest on a stroller who is eating an ipad
>>
Never in a million years.

I don't care how lonely I get. I will never date a piece of shit like a single mom or take care of her future ex-con/mental patient.
>>
>>28136477
I'd fuck one, but I would never support one
>>
>>28136477
Why so she can take my money and home and have her baby daddy move in fuck off single mothers are cancer
>>
>>28136556
>someone else rode the best miles out of it
...for free, while you are expected to pay the full new-car price for whatever is left.

No deal.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.