[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no life and It sucks. So i dream about living other possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: F1446847604012.gif (510 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
F1446847604012.gif
510 KB, 700x827
I have no life and It sucks.
So i dream about living other possible lives somewhere else in the world.
Anyone else know this feel?

>Once i was an eskimo living in greenland from fishing
>I was a muscular guy with a fit body carrying things and helping scientists in Antarctica do their thing.
>Once i was living in an island near japan as a fisherman
>Once i was a russian soldier invading north korea from the north
>Once i was a diplomat living in the Falkland islands
>Once i was a ranger hunting and living off the land in Minnesota and the surrounding states
>>
Seems everyone is replying to bait and trigger threads than actually sharing feels like r9k should be...
>>
>>28135475
Yeah man, I get where you're coming from. It's why I seek escapism so often. Being able to be taken away to a different reality, if only temporarily, is one of the main things that keeps me going. I probably indulge in it too much though since I find myself drifting off often. For me, a lot of these dreams involve going back into a romanticized idea of the past, I'm not sure how healthy it is to dream about it so often but it helps me get through the day and can sort of fill my lack of any friends or life these imaginary scenarios that force me to "interact" with people or try not to fuck up some social situation. It sort of preps me for real-world encounters however autistic that sounds.
>>
>>28135475
Sounds like you need to join a fluff division of the army. My dreams are just about memories that I wish I had again.
>>
>>28135475
>every time I do this I find some flaw in that life that makes it shit too

My fantasies are a little different, though
I mostly think about aliens and u/dystopian futuristic societies.

Like living on a remote planetoid at the end of time, where all of the humanoids there understand that existence as they know it is about to end, and put aside their differences and defensiveness because they know it no longer means anything.
>>
>>28136173
Yea i know, maybe i just want to be out there with nature than being here with the rest of society.

It seems foggy, but thats the best i can make out of my dreams.
>>
File: beaten spurdo.jpg (47 KB, 437x501) Image search: [Google]
beaten spurdo.jpg
47 KB, 437x501
>be me at a younger age
>dreamed of being a native siberian hunter, living naturally off the land, in a cozy log cabin somewhere in the siberian taiga
>realize that this will probably never happen
feels bad man
dreaming is fun and makes you feel lively, the hard part is coming to the fact that I will most likely never actually live those dreams
>>
>>28136523
>the hard part is coming to the fact that I will most likely never actually live those dreams

The hard part is waking up to reality.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.