[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: images (4).jpg (28 KB, 384x383) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
28 KB, 384x383
Ausfag here.
Anyone know the easiest/safest way to get weed?
I dont go to parties or out or anything is craigslist or something the way to go? How risky is that and how about ordering online?

Experiences guys? Mainly melb area.
>>
Buy some seeds and plant them in the woods.
>>
>>28130096
Just go through the darknet. Check reddit for the AU darknet board and see where to go. Domestic weed through the mail is totally safe if the seller vac seals and uses basic stealth. I'm waiting on some weed and LSD through the mail right now, but it looks like it isn't coming today ;-;
>>
>>28130096
Melbourne stoner here, I am here to help.

1. Go to Melbourne Craigslist and search 420.
2. Look for an ad that sells weed at a good price and is CASH ONLY. Avoid Moneygram transfers as it's a scam and the dealer will never deliver once he's got your cash.
3. Download Wickr and message somebody from one of the ad's to their Wickr (Wickr is an encrypted messaging ap)
4. Arrange time and place to meet (public place so don't get robbed)
5. Swap CASH for BUD
6. Get high.

Link related.

http://melbourne.craigslist.com.au/search/sss?sort=date&query=420
>>
Just grow your own. It's pretty easy.
>>
My best mate's mom is a dealer, so luckily whenever I want some I just buy it off her.
I don't personally smoke, but I buy it as an "entry fee" for parties cus it's easier to get than booze.
>>
>>28130211
Wrong. Trying to buy weed on rapistlist is a good way to get raped. There's no reason to risk it when you can just order off a Tor site and be comfortable.
>>
>>28130320
Dude.. I've got over 20 regular hook ups on here. I've never been robbed/beaten/raped because I always meet my dealer in public and exchange.

Op, this guy is retarded.
Darknet is too expensive anyway.

Fuck you.
>>
Craigslist is a no go. The fag telling you it's all good is clearly a rapist trying to get a higher volume of victims. Best bet is to buy of the dark net markets. It's a lot better to get weed delivered to your door without having to talk to anybody than to be raped, trust me.
>>
>>28130492
This guy is trying to stop you from finding weed, today.
That's okay OP. You can wait a month to get your weed from somebody online who might not even send it.
Or you can just meet a friendly weed dealer in a public place and get your weed today and be smoking it by this afternoon.

YOUR CHOICE OP
>>
OP here. Craigslist sounds a good way to go but how do you know their legit? How does the sale go down?
>>
>>28131820
Holy shit don't use craigslist retard.

1. Good dealers don't use it
2. Your going to get ripped off/robbed/arrested
3.niggers

Literly ask anyone who doesn't look like a straight edge fag at a bar or something
>>
>>28131985
This is aus remember not the US
>>
>>28130096
You can usually score off Facebook if you're smart enough to avoid cops. Look for pages like 'Melbourne Black Market' or similar
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.