[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women do any work at all when it comes to dating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 960x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 960x584
Do women do any work at all when it comes to dating?
>>
They put more work in/have to sacrifice more when they are either undesirable or have low self esteem. Paying more, favors, weird shit in bed, doing the chasing instead of accepting. I know an extreme example of this is my Aunt. Really low self esteem, got cheated on in nearly all her past relationships, husband left her for a younger woman.. but she owns multiple businesses and is extremely intelligent. Yet her husband is an alcoholic slob who treats everyone like shit and spends all her money on booze/lottery tickets and basically has been leeching off of her for 20 years because she doesn't want to be alone
>>
File: 1450929264909.jpg (151 KB, 771x928) Image search: [Google]
1450929264909.jpg
151 KB, 771x928
No they do not.

Men are expected to:
>make the first approach
>build up banter so she is comfortable around you
>compete for her attention while 15 other guys also do the same
>ask her on a date
>pay for a date
>keep her entertained throughout the relationship, if you don't she'll cheat on you, claim you neglected her and everyone will take her side
>have to be tall, masculine, have a six pack, a six figure salary, be able to lift heavy things, "protect her" (whatever that means), but god forbid you ask her to cook or clean something because that's sexist

What women are expected to do:
>put on makeup and don't look too horrible for the date
>>
Yes they do -- they spend literally hours shopping for THE PERFECT dress, literally hours doing their hair and putting on just the right amount of foundation to look good for HER MAN. Grow up you pathetic man child, it's 2016 and the world is facing not just ISIS but you pathetic herbivore men (JPN) and beta chucks (USA EU). Man up, not child down!
>>
>>28128931
>be clean
>dress well
>smell good
>have nice hair
All apply to women too
>>
>>28129196
yeah but
>be ripped
>pay for dates
>be confident
>have money
>have stable job
Don't apply
>>
>>28129083
it's just not worthy for men
>>
>>28128931
yeah they do, just different work than a man
>>
>>28129083

Is that image supposed to satire?
>>
>>28129331
no its a video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRikFf7rSeI
>>
>>28129432
>>28129083
>medieval code of battle conduct has anything to do with paying for something that didn't even exist when chivalry was a thing
>>
File: 1448304343936.jpg (20 KB, 240x349) Image search: [Google]
1448304343936.jpg
20 KB, 240x349
>>28129432

Holy fuck. I appreciate the link, but after watching that, I'm sorry I asked.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.