[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your race >gender >thoughts on indigenous men of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>your race
>gender
>thoughts on indigenous men of the Polynesian and Pacific islands
>indigenous women of the Polynesian and Pacific islands
>the indigenous peoples of the Polynesian and Pacific Islands in general
>>
>>28126173
>caucasian (german and italian genes mixed, brownish blond hair, brown eyes, white skin with a light brown tone)
>male
>they are my favorite race
>''
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x295
>>28126173
>Somali(100% Pure Bilis)
>Male
>I'm dating a Hawaiian/Hispanic chick and she's pretty nice
>I like hula dances and coconuts.
>>
>>28126173

>your race
White.
>gender
Male.
Built pretty solid, can be very good looking because of that.
Pretty ugly most of the time, the ethnicity favours being a male 100%. The woman are pretty gross.
Neutral. There aren't a whole lot of them and global warming is sinking most of it. Most that I've met are leaning towards idiotic though. Sometimes they are very generous, kind and jovial (particularly the older generations). The younger ones have adopted African American gang culture in some areas and the females in particular can become quite notably violent and unkempt which is a deviation from the gender norms. The men have high testosterone and reap the benefits of that. The average IQ is around 85. I hope that's enough detail OP.
>>
>>28127207
Nigga, you actually Somali? I thought I was the only one. I lie and tell people I'm Ethiopian when they ask where I'm from though.
>>
>Proud indigenous British Muslim
>Trigender
>they make good Space Marines
>IDK
>they make good Space Marines
>>
>your race
White American
>gender
F
Probably nice to your face but more than occasionally assholes, like all people
>>
they had a king called kamehameha
>>
>>28126173

Mostly White, little bit Native American
Male
No Opinion
No Opinion
Don't really care. They're ok I guess, some interesting cultures and art. Easter Island is a spooky place.
>>
>>28126173
>White
>Male
>Can get really built, good for rugby and American football
>OK I guess? I haven't really seen any.
>Fattest people on average in the world because they can't handle pork, too bad. Their diet of fruits and fish is one of the best out there
>>
They're cool. When I was reading The Forever War it mentioned in the future all humans looked vaguely Polynesian and I was okay with that.
>>
>>28128236
>>28127207
Is either of you guys the Somalian /int/ guy?
>>
>>28126173
fuxk you Kamehameha you piece of shit back stabber.
>>
>>28128455

Nope.

oregano
>>
>your race
Asian
>gender
Male
Most act like niggers
Most act like niggers
The ones that dont act like nigs are fine.
>>
>>28126173
>White
>Male
>I think there was one in a college class I took, he was a vaguely friendly chadish type. I was surprised to see anyone of such an obscure ethnic group desu.
>Never met one.
>Tbh I know absolutely nothing about them.

Why do you want to know, anyway?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.