[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or is this board infected with trips and trip drama.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1356151190940.jpg (15 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1356151190940.jpg
15 KB, 512x384
Is it just me or is this board infected with trips and trip drama.

Trip drama is as normalslime as it gets. I guess this is the thing that finally forces me to leave.

What happened? Seems like this happened quickly after Erika and Eliza bullshit.
>>
>>28120852 (OP) #
It's not over yet, OP. Don't give up. These trip faggits are the only ones ruining this board. Bait threads wil die out as soon as people stop paying attention to them, but eradication of trip fags is the need of the hour.

Try making your own trip and let the shit hit the fan. It's liberating.

Make your own trip and spread the cancer. Ask everybody to make their own trips. This will decrease the relevance of tripfaggots and spread the cancer to a point where r9k will die.
A new r9k, better suited to robots will however, rise from the ashes.
>>
File: 11.png (11 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
11.png
11 KB, 400x600
>>28121356
>wanting to turn r9k into reddit
Why?
>>
>>28121466
You cancerous faggots turned it into plebbit. You're a sad fuck who spreads his misery everywhere. You should just commit suicide. Seriously.
I miss the days when I could just get on my phone and browse this board after a bad day at school. I miss enjoying quality deep and meaningful conversations with intelligent anyone who I could relate to.
I miss laughing at some shitpost another anon made.
I miss making fun of the only few trips that were around back then like eggman who didn't attention whore everywhere.
Now I have to wade through two pages of shit just to find some decent threads. You normies brought with yourselves a wave of bait and "fomanon here!! XD ;P" threads. You nu males worship roasties like Eliza and Erica.
You took my board away from me. You took the only safe place robots had away from them. We came here to hide from normies and blue pilled beta orbiters like you, doj. But you chased us into our homes.

The only way out now is absolute uncontrolled destruction. If everybody makes a trip, this place probably will turn into Reddit and the faggot mods will wake up and hopefully get gook moot to ban trip fagging. (He's been active on other boards like tv lately).

I wish to start a revolution. This is the beta uprising. We will no longer be oppressed by normies. We don't have to watch from the fringes as you do your own pleb normie shit like pedo sexting teenage whores.

RISE, MY FELLOW ROBOTS.

RISE.
>>
>>28121613
>I miss the days when I could just get on my phone and browse this board after a bad day at school
Huh, so it really is the underaged ones that cry about normalfags so much.

Unsurprising.
>>
>>28121653
I'm 18.
>implying you're not underage
>implying you're older than even 17
>Implying you're not a beta orbiter, which is way more cancerous than being a normie
>>
File: bfgfapplication2.jpg (440 KB, 1977x1267) Image search: [Google]
bfgfapplication2.jpg
440 KB, 1977x1267
>>28121279
It would be best to leave this echochamber of butthurt and misogyny. Focus on yourself on more productive boards
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.