[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reminder that if you are not an objective 9/10 masculine male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: MTI4OTg2MTcwMzM5MTYwMDM0.jpg (62 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
MTI4OTg2MTcwMzM5MTYwMDM0.jpg
62 KB, 620x620
reminder that if you are not an objective 9/10 masculine male model you are invisible to any girl 2/10 or higher

it's literally 99.99999999999999% of women competing for the top 1% of men, the rest don't exist to them.

any refutation is simply coping
>>
I know :(

>tfw simply born without an essential part of being male: "game"
>>
>>28117564
The only reason men go for women below 9/10 is because of their uncontrollable monkey desires.
>>
>>28117564
This is actually really true. This thread will be filled by Reddit cucks in denial. But this is evolution works. We are animals and will never be able to surpass our biological impulses. Women are meant to be the gatekeepers of sex, and they decide whose genes reach the next generation, so that the next generation is composed of more fit for survival and stronger humans.

You can hit the gym, get limb lengthening, plastic surgery and all that shit to deceive women, but that is basically you getting cucked by life when all chad has to do is get out of his house to be swarmed by cunts.

/thread
>>
There's more to life than women, anon.

Like dank memes.
>>
File: 1460815030681.png (573 KB, 598x555) Image search: [Google]
1460815030681.png
573 KB, 598x555
Isn't that the guy with the chad eyes?
>>
File: feeltears.jpg (43 KB, 536x578) Image search: [Google]
feeltears.jpg
43 KB, 536x578
Why the fuck couldn't I be born with a chiselled jawline,a more handsome face and a big dick?
>>
>>28117675
>Women are meant to be the gatekeepers of sex, and they decide whose genes reach the next generation, so that the next generation is composed of more fit for survival and stronger humans.

This is how women THINK it works, not how it actually works.

If we had 8+/10 men fucking and breeding with exclusively 8+/10 women, we would have a race of genetically superior, attractive, tall, etc human beings.

But because 8+/10 men still insist on fucking and breeding with women of sub-par attractiveness and with poor genetics, the result is simply that more genetically inferior men are born than ever before.

So the "gatekeepers of sex" argument essentially holds no weight. If a 10/10 man impregnates a 5/10 woman, a child can still be born who is 5/10 or 6/10. Particularly if the woman's genes are dominant.

The 10/10 man technically doesn't even have to impregnate her to produce this result either, seeing as if a 5/10 woman receives sex from enough 10/10 men, she will eventually inflate her own self-worth to the extent where she believes she at least deserves a 7/10 beta to give her children.

For as long as ugly women with shit genetics breed and receive male attention, there will always be ugly and useless humans wandering the Earth.
>>
So what? Get a job, and buy yourself sex. Sure you wont get a gf, big deal, you have anime, games and other stuff, just fill in the time with something else, most of the lovey-dovey couple stuff that you wish yourself ends bad very fast, you just do not see behind the curtains. Enjoy life as you wish, and get the most out of girls the most efficient way. Buy sex, dont struggle for it.
>>
>>28117564
Can't even blame them. I'd be that Chad's cum dumpster.
>>
>>28117564

That chad has good taste in dog breeds at least
>>
>>28117763
You know what, you're fucking right.

Women empowerment was a mistake.

Sexual revolution is degeneracy.

WE HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>28117564
>9/10 masculine male model
I disagree. Some girls prefer artistic, silent or energetic males but they have to be attractive in their eyes.
>>
>>28117564
Dude shut the fuck up

You can be ugly and poor and still get some hot pussy

I'm a 6 and girls still giving me looks

The only reason I'm a virgin it's because I'm a beta that's why

Being ugly isn't as much as a problem being beta is
>>
>>28117564
Why can't I grow hair on my cheeks? I only grow the goatee, but I want that sexy stubble every girl drips for.
>>
We're asses and they are studs.

We cant compete.

They get ridden and we work hauling things.
>>
File: cage_laugh.gif (1 MB, 320x173) Image search: [Google]
cage_laugh.gif
1 MB, 320x173
>>28118603
>there are people on the planet earth RIGHT NOW that ACTUALLY believe this
>>
>>28118667
>six
>ugly
six is average, m8
>>
>>28117564
>99.99999999999999% of women

there are only ~3,500,000,000 women on the planet. why would I take advice on women from someone who can't into basic math. ur latareally ratarted. fucking autists.
>>
File: 1458961509-joke.png (428 KB, 1190x779) Image search: [Google]
1458961509-joke.png
428 KB, 1190x779
>>28117564
I don't fucking get this meme. Have any of you autistic shitlords tried talking to women? Yeah no probably not

It all fucking depends on how you present yourself. Of course women don't want to talk to some lone shit in faggot that looks at them in a creepy way on the other side of the bus.
>>
File: 1453951518657.jpg (724 KB, 2988x3915) Image search: [Google]
1453951518657.jpg
724 KB, 2988x3915
While there is definitely a threshold of physical attractiveness you have to pass to even be considered, and another that if passed makes it so girls chase you, you don't have to pass the latter to be desired by a woman. Interestingly enough, women, just like any other human being, have complex and confusing preferences. Although many claim that Ultra-Chads are their dream guys, they merely say that as a sort of fantasy scenario - much in the same way that when a normal boy says he would fuck Scarlett Johansson if given the chance he doesn't mean he'll ONLY go for ScarJo, girls' claims do not mean that they'll like Ultra-Chads exclusively. Dating, romance, sex, it is all a numbers game. You can't be sure what specifically will make any given girl fall for you - you can't even be sure that a ripped body will help 100% of the time! The only thing you can do is try again and again until you succeed, or find something better to do. Funny how that seems to be an almost universal rule when it comes to things you want in life...
>>
>>28118827
Considering that he said you need to be a 9 to get some pussy

But w/e
>>
>>28118827
>average
6/10 is literally above average you fucking heathens. stop inflating ratings.
>>
>literally 99.99999999999999% of women competing for the top 1% of men
Actually, OP, it's more like the top 20% of men trying to impress the top 80% of women and it working. Thanks to the invention of agriculture, women are more likely to settle with a man with a stable lifestyle rather than a man who is nothing more than a hot piece of ass. Cultural factors from when the world's human population numbered less than one billion spurred the idea that all women younger than 40 should be married and be pumping out children until they can't any more, causing leaders from lowly village mayors to emperors ensuring that every woman was married. Rejection of this idea of breeding constantly through modern culture and modern contraception being so readily available in well-off countries seems to be bringing the percentages back to the instinctive levels in some areas.
I'm not trying to refute your original premise, I'll let an anon who might actually be intelligent have a go at that just the numbers you've used as they are clearly hyperbole as this is clearly an issue close to your heart.
>>
>>28117564
well, what are you going to do about it?
kill yourself?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.