[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>reminiscing of long lost internet friends i have lost all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1zq677l.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1zq677l.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
>reminiscing of long lost internet friends
i have lost all contact with them. even though they meant so much.
>>
I've only ever lost contact with like three girls, two were effectively addicted to WoW and had to isolate themselves completely, the third was a New Zealander azn with massive ADHD that kept randomly blocking me and unblocking me.
Most guys I met from that period (TBC-era) I could still be in touch with, but I don't really talk to them since our tastes in vidya have changed. I still talk to one bulgarian though, sometimes play games together.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (28 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
28 KB, 267x200
I know that feel OP
>tfw reading old msn conversations
>all those actual cute girls you'd meet on myspace or forums who'd somehow end up crushing on you and sending pics and initiating cybersex despite being a fat ugly acne ridden teenager
>tfw losing contact with everyone because everyone moved to Facebook years before you did, forums died and Microsoft merged msn with skype but no one used their msn account on skype because they already had skype accounts from before
>tfw you'll never have some gay guy trying to be cute and flirt with you whilst you're talking about music with your best friend from school whilst juggling giving attention to multiple cute girls from different countries on msn ever again
>>
>>28117202
who's that in the picture OP

pls respond
>>
File: 1443737331430.gif (1 MB, 300x313) Image search: [Google]
1443737331430.gif
1 MB, 300x313
>>28119050
forgot my frog
>>
Last night I suddenly remembered a girl I used to chat with every day. I think she lived in Georgia or some south shithole. We suddenly lost contact.

There are places I remember, in my life...
>>
File: 1388299574797.png (178 KB, 385x356) Image search: [Google]
1388299574797.png
178 KB, 385x356
This one girl just ghoseted on me, probably because I talked about how my SIL was a huge bitch with her pregnancy hormones. Also, I used to be moderately friendly with mystery.jpg, but her conversational selfishness just got to me and I said some mean things to her and she removed me.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.