[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for NEETs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x394
Question for NEETs.

What's so much harder or more different about working than going to school?

I'm assuming you finished highschool... and it was misery... but you did it anyway. You were working towards something but you've lost that now and have entered next-level despair. What happened?
>>
If you don't do what you're told at school you're like everyone else and get a day off.

If you don't do what you're told at work you lose you house, food, electricity, internet, and are blacklisted from ever moving up in the world.

If you do neither you are your own boss and the world is your comfy oyster
>>
File: neet pepe.jpg (43 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
neet pepe.jpg
43 KB, 500x484
School
Work
NEETlife

All are misery.
>>
>>28115837
I had hope back then. I was valedictorian in high school. Things were much simpler back then; an autist could me could deal with it like grinding for xp in an MMO. I didn't even know how to drive - my parents drove me everyday. Adult live is bewildering even if it's just relationships - I've never so much as held a girl's hand. I've always been low energy and now I'm all out of energy. School is at least a pretense of an knowledge-driven endeavor. Work is nothing but slaving away for survival and shiny currency.
>>
2 things can happen to the eternal NEET eventually:
Option one: will kill himself at early age
Option two: will settle for a shitty job for the rest of his life and will think about killing himself everyday
>>
Being admitted to uni didn't require bullshitting about previous school experience or social life.
>>
>working towards something

I wasn't working towards shit. School was boring as fuck and worse than hell.
>>
File: NO THAT'S WRONG.png (40 KB, 379x347) Image search: [Google]
NO THAT'S WRONG.png
40 KB, 379x347
>>28115931
DEFY YOUR FATE
>>
I'm a NEET 25 year old girl, dropped out of uni and have worked for roughly 3 months in total? I've fallen for the contribution meme... how can I add value to the world?
>>
>>28116769
Marry Chad and nag him to make you more money or into an early grave.
>>
File: 1460939816735.jpg (68 KB, 246x275) Image search: [Google]
1460939816735.jpg
68 KB, 246x275
I was never working toward anything in school I went because I had to go.
Ive been NEET for almost 1.5 years now so im kinda new(ish). I dont feel like ever getting a job or killing my self.
>>
File: h.png (123 KB, 353x324) Image search: [Google]
h.png
123 KB, 353x324
>>28115837
The difference now is that I have a chocie.
And I choose to be less miserable.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.