[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no trap bf who just happens to live next door who I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1453639595559.png (406 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1453639595559.png
406 KB, 601x601
>tfw no trap bf who just happens to live next door who I can fuck and NEET with
>>
He's going to leave you the moment he finds someone who's actually working, looks better, has a bigger dick than you and is responsible. You do not want any bf/gf, believe me.
>>
>>28114313
girls are icky traps are trash, get out
>>
File: 23423423423424.jpg (385 KB, 658x800) Image search: [Google]
23423423423424.jpg
385 KB, 658x800
>>28114313
>I want a trap I CAN FUCK and use up
>"GOSH WHY AREN'T THERE ANY VIRGIN/NONSLUT TRAPS.
You guys are weird...I get that r9k is full of bitter betas but holy shit you faggots need to learn that you're just failed normies and are sluts too.

>>28114338
Well from what OP said he just wants a fuck hole so yeah...dating anyone else other than him would be probably a better option. I love these types of comments the most, implying OP or any r9k'er is a good person yet notice how many just want sex from someone. Ofc anyone in their right mind wouldn't date someone like that. Prove that you're better than that and you might actually get a trap bf.
>>
>>28115484

You don't know me bitch!

But seriously, that's a fair assumption, but I genuinely adore traps. I'm attracted to girls but I hate the way they are, I can relate to guys better but I'm not attracted to them, so traps are my ideal partners. I just want a cute fuckable friend.
>>
>>28115546
A fuck buddy? Sure. But asking for a bf is really bad, you shouldn't fool people into thinking you're wanting a relationship if all you want is someone cute and fuckable. I'd really appreciate it if a guy was upfront with me about that.
>tfw paranoid because people do this shit all the time and don't care about the relationship aspect
Life is suffering
>>
>>28115575

is there a difference? i mean if we're friends, and we're fucking, isn't that enough?
>>
>>28115652
Massive difference. Relationship means you're spending the unforeseen future with them and want to build a life together. A fuck buddy is just someone you hangout with occasionally and have sex with, no connection or caring for each others problems or lives.
>>
>>28115484
Not op, but how would I go about proving that I'm not an asshole who just wants sex to anyone on here? I can understand why you would assume the worst for any given r9k poster though.
>>
>>28115780

I don't know, I feel like you can care about someone seriously without being all TOGETHER FOREVER.

Regardless, I still think its a good setup. We get sex, cuddles, company, and can share resources.
>>
>>28115880
I'm not really sure, maybe write out what you're actually looking for and put some effort into it instead of being like 99% of guys just "SEX PLS". I mean if you're looking for sex there's always that cesspit grindr and tinder or whatever, I'm not judgmental if someone is a slut but please do watch out for HIV and STI's and don't except a pure virgin waifu after being that way. That's not how it works. As a trap that's looking for a bf I'm looking for a guy that's pure and not a massive whore. Just because he's a virgin doesn't mean he can't be slutty or whorish...if that makes sense.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.