[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Accepting You'll Never Have Sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 511x428
Sometimes it still hits me weird. Like the feeling that it might happen someday occasionally resurfaces, and then all the facts instantly refute it, and I'm left feeling surreal.

It was supposed to happen.

What do you think your 14 self would think? When your dick first started just aching for 70% of the girls at school, and you thought, "one day it'll happen." Not as soon as for the jocks, but one day.

How do you think that kid would react if he got a visit from his 32-year-old self and he told him it was never gonna happen, there was nothing he could do?

I don't know. I probably would have started giving a serious effort to fuck a qt girl (and failed). After that, idk.

Anyway, would like to hear my fellow wizards' stories.
>>
I accepted it when I was 21 and the landwhales wouldn't fuck me or even go out with me.

Why not go to a hooker OP?

I won't either, but I can't really pinpoint as to why I'm so repulsed by the idea. I don't follow the law so strictly, and of course we all know dating is really just a more formal form of prostitution.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 231x218
>21 here
Is it too late for me? I'm not attractive, either.
>>
File: 1455171355765.gif (977 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
1455171355765.gif
977 KB, 499x281
>be me
>finally found a girl
>I want sex
>haven't had sex since I was 16
>19
>she's 23
>flirts around with me
>talks abouts sex to me
>"when we having sex, anon"
>me being a literal retard "anytime"
>go to bed that night
>having regular conversations after that day
>2 days later
>"anon, I don't think I want to have sex with you but I love you"
>goes depressed for a few nights

Where did it all go wrong.
>>
I had sex once at 342 pounds with a 280 NEET gf. I enjoyed it. We lost our virginities together.

I made a really depressing OKCupid and somehow a lot of depressed girls message you when you hate on yourself publicly. Worked for me, could work for you. It's a long shot and took me a long time to find the right girl to invest time into because most women just want to talk about their own depression and don't really care about you. But this one was nice, real fat but so was I so who am I to judge?

Warm pussy felt really awesome.
>>
Relevant to
What happened to me today. I finally got my dick sucked, the furthest I've ever been with a chick. Shits overrated, hollow out a cucumber and fuck it that's how it feels. I'm 23 and did it by following leddit /seduction. Seriously.
>>
>>28111304
its a lot to accept, isnt it? every day i go outside, i see people. ppl way less attractive then me, people way more stupid than me, way more annoying than me. way fatter. way uglier. guys with no legs, ppl in wheelchairs. burn victims. paralyzed dudes. hunched over 80 pound nerds with glasses and no personalities. they are ALL having sex, but we arent. and we never will. holy shit its really hitting me. how is this possible? how can we be more undesirable and more defective than everyone else on the planet?
>>
>>28111452
You've still got plenty of time anon, don't stress
>>
>>28111858
>They are ALL having sex
That isn't true man, not at all. I've met plenty of autistic virgins that actively avoid 4chan in general
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 1200x669) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 1200x669
This is now a pop punk thread.

Post robot-tier pop punk songs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_GOR5gvQwDI
>>
Prostitutes are legal in my country, I'm a 18 year old KV but I know I can get a qt 20 year old European goddess for 200 bucks an hour just a phone call away
>>
>>28111727
what was your depressed okay cupid like?
>>
>>28111304
what is a prostitute
>>
>>28112012
Only pop punk song I know. Sorry senpai

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JM7bkQ4HUK0
>>
>>28112021
i just talked about how i was a fat virgin loser with no friends, lives with his parents, and all I do for fun was smoke weed alone outside in the dead of night.

then i talked about how one birthday i didnt want to disappoint my dad so i said i was going out with friends and ate a whole pizza in a parking lot of a supermarket listening to harry potter audiobooks until I could drive home and sneak back in when he sleeps.
>>
>>28112012
>>28112136
Spitalfield is the only acceptable poppunk band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W_rrR14xIs
>>
File: why.jpg (112 KB, 475x401) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
112 KB, 475x401
>>28111304
>what would your 14yr old self think
>be 31, wizard, go back in time to tell 14yr old self he's in for a fuckton of disappointment
>our faces when
>>
It's easier being gay, cause even if you're ugly it's not that hard to find attractive guys who will throw you a fuck to be nice.

I wish I was gay.
>>
>>28112152
didn't think a profile like that would actually work, what were the girls like that messaged you?
>>
I haven't accepted it yet even at 26.
>>
>>28112321
>26
>still holding out hope for pussy

Sad
>>
14 year old me was a depressed loser who thought he could never get a girlfriend

He'll probably get some smug satisfaction out of knowing he was right
>>
Did you at least try? Can't really complain if you never went through effort and pain of rejection.
>>
>25
>have had lots of sex
>still a worthless, miserably depressed NEET, on the verge of homelessness

Sex isn't the answer to life's problems.
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 188x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 188x188
>>28112576
>have had lots of sex

get...

OOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

original comment KIKE mods
>>
>>28112250
most tried to help and talked about what worked for their depression. but those are shit and they vanish after a few messages and sickeningly kind words. others--mainly hot girls just thought it was a joke profile. but my pics were me and they were out of my league anyway so they'd just tease me a little to feel better about themselves.

then there's the really depressed girls out there who'd give anything to just have a friend who's exactly like them. that's your mark if you don't want to die a virgin.
>>
>>28112012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVJ8nDpM3LY
>>
>>28111304
>Accepting You'll Never Have Sex
Sex was never a big thing to me
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.