[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help with a Girl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1348684972452.png (1 MB, 998x557) Image search: [Google]
1348684972452.png
1 MB, 998x557
Hey bots. Behold my wall of text. 1/2

First let me say I never had a GF. Don't have any experience with woman beyond chatting.

So I met a girl online like 4 years ago. We played games together and talked alot on skype. We shared alot of stories, mainly about her life.
She met someone and they had been together for like 2 years now and she ended the relationship, she had to move out and find a new place.
We haven't talked for a long time since she was very busy and I was busy aswell and she is the kind of girl who never makes the first move, if you message her fine if you don't she will never type first.
Since she found a new place and had more time we came back into contact. Then I met her bestfriend(That's the girl I like.) She helped her out alot. Paying for her food and spent all free time she had with her.
She talked to me on facebook asked if I could help her out with something, said sure what do you need?
"Well I wanna suprise her with something but can't find a place to get it from other than ebay and I never bought something on ebay also have no paypal."
I said yeah sure if you transfer me the money I could do it no problem.
She instantly sent it so I bought it.
"Want to give me you phone number? I rarely use facebook"
And so it began. We talked alot about everything. After like a week she had to work outside of town for 2 days and asked me if I can keep chatting with her since she feels lonely in the hotel.
I never had such a great time chatting with someone before and she started to flirt, i missed all hints but in the end she was asking if I was tired. It was 3 am at that time and I said nah I'm used to it since my work starts on 11pm and I stay up till you sleep.

TBC.
>>
>>28105741
2/2

"haha okay have fun waiting"
"I will. You can't keep up with me!"
"I know 2 ways to put you right to sleep"
"ok"
" "ok" - sounds like you're scared"
"more like ok - tell me"
"Welllll you have 2 options, I cuddle you so hard till you fall asleep or the dirty way ;) build a teleporter and come over"

She lives kinda far away like 3 hour drive. So I bailed out and said some stupid stuff like
"heh lemme check ebay, oh they don't have any"
":( too bad. well ima go to sleep now you win :) talk to you in the mornings night"

And it was going the same way the next night, but this time she dropped me a huge wall of text saying:
"I really like you but I need to clear some things up. I'm single now for only 4 months and I love my life right now, I love my job and how everything works out. I only need myself right now, but I like you and I know you can't plan everything but I need more time. I hope you understand that. The chats were amazing I had a great time and let's keep it that way for now and see where the flirts will guide us, ok? If I hurt your feelings with anything I say please tell me. You can talk about everything with me,"

I said it's fine and I'am glad we clear things up etc etc. And now we rarely talk. She had alot to do workwise and her mothers deathday was last week aswell so I didn't bother typing her only wishing her the best and that I would be there for her. Now she asks me something like "How are you today <3? what are you doing" and never replys after. Always taking her time and types back like 1-2 days later. Now i feel like shit. No fucking idea what to do. I don't want to spam her every 2 hours and annoy her and seem desprate. Should I just wait it out? When would be a good time to tell her about my feelings? I have a chance to meet her soon maybe. I really need a helping hand here. Please.
>>
File: 3120930919023.png (54 KB, 480x565) Image search: [Google]
3120930919023.png
54 KB, 480x565
Nobody? Pls help
>>
I don't get the problem. Talk to a different girl. She's not interested.
>>
>>28106354
If she doesn't respond, ignore her and forget about her. If she wants you, she will contact you. If a woman starts ignoring you it's time to find a new one. Women think it's ok to ignore people and they don't care if you feel awful about it. I speak from experience.
>>
>>28106438
How could you tell? I'm serious I don't understand woman at all.

>>28106438
It's the same as always then huh? I thought I was lucky this time. She was the first I've ever met where I felt wow this is going to work. Fucked up thing is that she does text me but takes days to reply. Time to move again. Fuck I really think it's time to give up at woman at all at this point.
>>
>>28106681
Well, one girl started liking me like crazy and dumped her beta provider for me. She kept using his apartment just to be closer to me. He was so cucked he didn't even object. She just spent all her time drooling over me (literally and figuratively). She was crazy in me. Then all of a sudden she starts ignoring me. Just deleted the facebook messages. Later found out she had started calling me a stalker and that she had gotten back to manipulating her ex (the beta provider). Her beta provider knows he's being used but said "ignorance is bliss" to justify it. Then he started defending people who cheat on their partner. I hate that whore so much.
Never date a girl that dyes her hair. Ever.
>>
>>28105741
>>28105749
>>28106354
Just get a teddy bear
>>
you could call if you're brave or text her if you aren't. Just say that you feel that the two of you are getting distant and you want to rekindle that spark you two felt when you first met. Ask her to meet you for lunch or just figure out when you two could talk. Make it casual. If she still leaves you alone wait one more time and then try again. After that leave you'll have to move to more fertile grounds
>>
Be cool. Girls don't want to hear about your feelings. Anyway, she's probably not interested in a loser like you.
>>
you were friendzoned from the start bud. she was never interested in you romantically, but probably liked having someone she could bitch to. you were her emotional tampon (this shit happened to me too, don't worry it'll only happen this one time and then you'll know to never befriend a woman)

move on, lesson learned!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.