[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ETERNAL REMINDER that if you're part of the 99.999% who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
ETERNAL REMINDER that if you're part of the 99.999% who don't own private property you have no reason to not support going FULL COMMUNISM

ETERNAL REMINDER that capitalism relies on worker exploitation to survive, and it's beginning to quickly regress into feudalism (such as fracking companies forcibly seizing people's property in England)

ETERNAL REMINDER that Communism is the true beta uprising because Its about the overthrow of normie capitalism that normies thrive off of. Normies love social darwinism even though Darwin himself was against it and the survival of the fittest says that it's the ones who adapt the most to their environment, not the smartest or strongest who survive

ETERNAL REMINDER that capitalism has failed worse than communism ever has with all of the wealth going into the hands of a small elite and that small elite will do anything to use you as their slaves

>But communism failed before!
So did most slave rebellions, and so did most independent republics for thousands of years before the French Revolution.

>But I'll surely be rich in the future!

No you won't, the best you'll ever get is a middle-class life where you will still always be a wageslave and one paycheck away from poverty and homelessness.

>But muh calvanism, if people fail they're meant to!

Go live in a forest and fight for survival from predators much larger than you if you think that's what life should be about. Everything that is going to survive is cooperation, not competition. The winner's glory moment will be a pale memory in history.

>But Communism killed so many people!

Those people were going against the community. Maybe those fags should stop hogging the crop. Most of the people that the red army killed were people using slave labor.

Society > the individual
>>
>So did most slave rebellions, and so did most independent republics for thousands of years before the French Revolution.

And it threw the french in to 3 decades of murder, poverty and war.

>No you won't, the best you'll ever get is a middle-class life where you will still always be a wageslave and one paycheck away from poverty and homelessness.
And working 8 hours to get a base necessity check from the goverment will be any different? Why not give all together, since the goverment will protect me from homelessness. Why dont 90% of the whole population do the same? Oh gee no one works now, guess we will have to force people to work at gunpoint.

>Those people were going against the community. Maybe those fags should stop hogging the crop. Most of the people that the red army killed were people using slave labor.
All 100 million of them?
>>
File: 1461453316219.jpg (98 KB, 500x759) Image search: [Google]
1461453316219.jpg
98 KB, 500x759
>>28103771
TL;DR

Eternal reason why I love being a Nationalist...

Gommunists = global shabbos goyim
>>
>>28104008
That chart is way too black and white even Nationalists vs Globalists

>It's either one form of rightism or the other
>>
Bumping thing thread up in the name of communism
>>
File: 1428784617360.jpg (112 KB, 812x531) Image search: [Google]
1428784617360.jpg
112 KB, 812x531
>>28103771
>ETERNAL REMINDER that if you're part of the 99.999% who don't own private property you have no reason to not support going FULL COMMUNISM
99.999%? Not a chance. Every normie I've ever met has a 401(k). Which is, after all, a stake in capitalism, and it really does pay if you don't make stupid decisions with it.

>ETERNAL REMINDER that capitalism has failed worse than communism ever has with all of the wealth going into the hands of a small elite and that small elite will do anything to use you as their slaves
Communism is exactly the same. The power concentrates in the hands of a dictator and his inner circle. It just happens through politics and violence instead of through money. It's human nature and will happen whatever socioeconomic system you put in place. Humans as a whole are far too competitive and power-thirsty for it not to.

>Those people were going against the community. Maybe those fags should stop hogging the crop.
This is probably what turns me away most. The capitalist won't give you a cent if you aren't useful to him, but other than that he has no reason to bother harming you if you don't antagonize him. And, of course, he'll still do business with you if there's a profit to be made, even if he does hate you. The communist has a grudge against you for not believing as he does, and makes quite plain that he wishes to kill anyone who stands in the way of how he believes the world should be run. You're more brutal than the people whose brutality you decry.
>>
>>28104008
this

Swastika for nationalists, Hammer and Sickle for globalists
>>
File: sonigsdalin.jpg (46 KB, 517x488) Image search: [Google]
sonigsdalin.jpg
46 KB, 517x488
>>28103771
>Those people were going against the community.

This isn't true. Communism had no safeguards against tyranny, it did not cause tyranny but was rather hand picked for this reason.

Individualism and the ability to think for yourself and question the group, even a group following a righteous cause, is absolutely crucial for any revolution that does not want to simply replace one tyrant with another.

Individualism does not lead to bad behavior, if people were inherently bad no ideology could save them, if they are good you have nothing to fear by granting them individual rights.

Following any group that does not hold to these principles to a decent degree is pointless, you are only doing it for material or social gain, or worse because you don't realize you are getting cucked by this group.
>>
I own 80 acres of farmland.

Go fuck yourself, commie.
>>
>>28105138

We'll take it from underneath you during the revolution
>>
>>28105750
Ill shoot you before you get close.
>>
>>28104995
most tyranny comes out of popular sentiments
nothing guards against abuse of power except appropriate use of power
>>
I'm quite happy with my current comfortable life and high standard of living.

I don't feel like spending years of my life living through a revolution and the pain in the ass it would be for society to adjust to communism.

Also I have more money than most people and I don't want anybody else to have it.
>>
File: doggirl.gif (2 MB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
doggirl.gif
2 MB, 700x600
>>28103771
Capitalism: genocide is OK if it's profitable!

What is /r9k/'s opinion on the Cabal of International Bankers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_ahvqzZVNE
>>
>>28104008
But anon, every one of those levels are ignorance. Or is ignorance at the top of the iceberg to insinuate that the whole of it is ignorance?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.