[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of retard stick in the mud hates Summer? The winter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: summer-tree.jpg (479 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
summer-tree.jpg
479 KB, 1536x864
What kind of retard stick in the mud hates Summer? The winter is the worst thing to happen to the planet. Summer is THE BEST SEASON AVAILABLE.

>longer days (8:45 pm being sunset is pretty generous)
>EVERYTHING IS ALIVE
>Everything is in full swing (people out of school, people taking vacations from work, plants in peak of life cycle, etc)
>vitamin D coming into you via sunlight so you feel like getting shit done
>easy to exercise outside since no cold air to chaffe your lungs
>festivals happening
>beach if you're into it
>can dress however you want, even in light winter clothing if you can stand it
>all you really need to "beat the elements" is a sunvisor and even then that's only if you're a pussy
>light outside
>no blizzards
>all flowers bloomed
>more nature aesthetics
>nights have an impressive ambiance due to residual heat coming from pavement and ground
>>
>too many people outside
>too damn fucking hot, makes it impossible to sleep and very difficult to game all day in my room
>expensive AC costs drain my money.
>insects and other bugs literally invade during summer. Some Barbarossa type of shit.
>Fucking cicadas screeching and making their familiar loud noise
>all the summerfag children and teenagers come and shitpost on 4chan.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
If you like summer you're a fucking normie.
>>
>>28101321
Winter fat detected.
>>
>>28101321
Compared to the best season, winter.
>nice and cool
>snow looks nice
>cloudy days blot out and sun and make it darker, thus easier and comfier to play vidya.
>shorter days means less normies out and less sunlight.
>comfy in general
>>28101347
Normie detected.
>>
>>28101381
Do you put deodorant under your man tits in the summer?
>>
>>28101234
I agree OP, I fucking love summer.
>>
>>28101321
this faggot must live somewhere far enough south that he never really experiences true winter just that fake ass stupid winter where it gets a little bit cold. Not the life ending frigid temperatures true nords are familiar with.
>>
>>28101473
I live in the Northeast of the united states.
I fucking know what winter is, and I 100% prefer it to the cancer that is summer.
>>
non-african Humans are nocturnal mammals that evolved during an ice age.

winter and nighttime are what we originally thrived in.

only niggers like the summer
>>
take daily walk in the forrest with dogs during winter/shitty weather
>dogs can roam around doing what they like
>have the entire place to myself
>small chance of running into another dog walker, since they are out they are dedicated they have a good dog
>wave say hello and keep walking
>its cold/wet but i can get super comfy when i get back home.

during summer
>too fucking hot i may actually die
>same goes for the dogs
>fucking everyone decides to take a walk in the forrest with their shitty family and dog
>cant let mine go a greet them because they might get bit
>its the first time their dog has been out this year so it is batshit mad
>same goes for the kids, they are screaming and annoying
>getting yelled at to pick up poo IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING FORREST.
>meanwhile some little princess riding their horse dumps a metric ton of shit in the middle of the path

summer is shit because its full of normies.
>>
>>28101518
>northeast united states

He probably means south New Jersey kek
>>
>>28101553
>humans were nocturnal
>>
>>28101577
mammals in general were nocturnal for much of history
>>
>>28101518
ohhhh no not the northeast?!?! they have *real* winters over there.
Where when it snows they shut the whole fucking city, county, state, eastern seaboard down.
Try the midwest, northwest.
If you don't like people you're living in the wrong part of the world I tell you hwat.
>>
>longer days
The night is comfy and normies and their kids stay out longer
>everything is alive
Doesn't matter if ur inside 90% of the time
>full swing
For them not for me
>hot
I fucking get sweaty and smelly, and it is hard to sleep.
>can dress in whatever you want
And be drenched in sweat haha very fun

And there are mosquitos and other insects. Autnumn is best season imo.
>>
File: latest.jpg (63 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
63 KB, 550x733
Of course neckbeards hate summer. They're fat shut-ins. Duh.
>>
>>28101234
>>longer days (8:45 pm being sunset is pretty generous)

It doesn't set until 10pm here during June which I like, then at 4am it rises again but didn't really get dark with the faint glow of the sun just below the horizon.
>>
>>28101381
>>shorter days means less normies out and less sunlight.

5 hours of daylight is depressing as fuck, plus the sun doesn't get very high in the sky so its not proper daylight with shadows and an orange tint to it like an eternal cold sunrise.
>>
Summer nights in Commiefornia are a fucking glimpse into what hell feels like.
>>
>>28101234
Winter is depressing, I can be having a bad day at work or school, and I walk out the door and the air is dry and burns my face, and the trees are grey and dead, and the sky is gray, or if it's sunny out the sun reflects off the snow and it's bright and harsh. All the colors are washed out tones of blue and grey and it's like nature is telling me to go fuck myself
>>
People who live in the desert.
>>
>>28101800
nice. i love heat.cant wait to move there this summer
>>
>>28101824
If you're a fat NEET I can understand why you wouldn't like summer, because your PC temps get dangerously high and all that fat is probably like wearing a jacket
>>
>>28101862
>because your PC temps get dangerously high
You got me on that but I'm not fat.
>>
>>28101862
And fatties sweat as soon as it gets over 70. Disgusting tbqh.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.