[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/normification/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1453214160380.png (99 KB, 447x275) Image search: [Google]
1453214160380.png
99 KB, 447x275
/r9k/ I have officially become a normie, and I don't like it

>be me freshman at uni
>kissless virgin 18 years old
>didn't know how to talk to girls and honestly still don't
>become /fit/ and /fa/ at the end of the first semester
>I start noticing girls checking me out
>fast forward to two weeks ago
>I meet a qt 7/10 in my dorm
>she's super into me and invites me to drink with her
>I honestly don't like hanging out with her because she's stupid, annoying, and pulls me away from working out and doing homework to drink with her
>fast forward to last night we were both drunk in her room
>I kiss her (the first kiss I had ever had)
>we gradually take our clothes off
>she tries to put a condom on me but I deny her
>we make out a little more and then I put on my clothes and leave

I had never been able to imagine being intimate with a girl, and then last night it happened. However, it wasn't as incredible as I imagined, instead it was actually pretty shitty.

I feel ashamed at myself for throwing away my innocence even though I'm still a virgin. I think I'm going to have to break it up with this girl, but I'm terrified.
>>
>>28101051
>inb4 normie get out

I feel honestly awful that I degraded myself by getting naked with a girl I don't have strong feelings for.
I also know I'm being a little bitch about it
>>
>>28101051
And I found kissing to be extremely overrated and boring. Altogether the experience was not a great one.
>>
File: pen_drop.gif (946 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
pen_drop.gif
946 KB, 500x281
Not only a bad blog post, but you're also retarded

>I feel ashamed at myself for throwing away my innocence
might be troll, but I'd highly advise you to get rid of it.

Yes, sex isn't usually as great as some make it out to be - if you have a gf there will be times when she wants to fuck and you kinda don't want, other gratification like eating chocolate and playing video games are less messy - but knowing how stuff feels early on grant you not sperging out and being able to obtain it easy (or at least easier). Nobody is happy to go though his 20's "innocent."
Fuck the bitch. Use her to experience blowjobs etc.
>>
>>28101051
>being kissless at 18
Jesus christ
How
>>
>>28101186
>girls in middle school thought I was a nazi
>then I went to an all boy high school
>>
>>28101051
>throwing away my innocence
>tfw OP fell for this meme

Stop being a pussy and go get laid.
>>
>>28101223
This a million times OP

I lost my KHV at 22 and I really wish I could've done it sooner. Having experience is helping me out now (I'm 24).

Fuck her, forget feeling guilty like a little bitch. It's just sex.
>>
>>28101186
I gave my first kiss at 19 Anon, I guess you just let time run and you finish like that.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.