[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going over to a girl's house later. (I hardly know her)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1426799691608s.jpg (3 KB, 125x114) Image search: [Google]
1426799691608s.jpg
3 KB, 125x114
Going over to a girl's house later. (I hardly know her) I know she's single, wat do?
>>
Will you be alone with her?

If so, why are you going to the house of someone you barely know alone?
>>
>>28098903
Rub your cock and cum on her feet.
>>
>>28098903
Just try to relax, don't try to put on some bullshit cringy persona. Make a move or two and see where it goes, make some physical contact, try to read her signals. If she's touching her face or neck, playing with her hair a lot, fidgeting, breathing loudly or deeply, you're doing good and you'll probably be able to kiss her. If she is being distant, shying away from contact, and showing no definite signals I would not try anything more, just hang out casually like you would with anyone else.

Even if she's into you she probably won't make the first move, so be bold, when you feel like you have the perfect moment, maybe when you run out of small talk and everything goes quiet, just bring your face close to hers, pull her close to you and she will go along with it and you'll be making out in no time.
>>
>>28098903
You can't hit on your babysitter, anon
>>
>>28099765
I kek'd, well meme'd
>>
>>28099519
BASED
A
S
E
D

The gods have spoken
>>
>>28099712
Holy shit man you read too much PUA stuff. Outside of major league sluts kissing a girl you hardly know just doesn't happen.
>>
>>28100056
I hate PUA shit, I'm giving you the most basic fucking human advice you can possibly use dude. If you seriously think what I suggested is too extreme you are so fucking far gone I can't help you.
>>
>>28098903
Stick a small jar of condoms up your ass and set your ringtone to Baba O'reiley by The Who, Get your mum to ring you at 9:30pm and whatever you're doing, stop, then shit out the jar whilst singing "Out here in the fields!!" at the top of your lungs, then proceed to put condoms over your hands and try to shove both you fists up her pussy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.