[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /DroppingOut/ here? Dropping out of college in May. >Be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Suicidal Pepe.png (107 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
Suicidal Pepe.png
107 KB, 800x388
Who /DroppingOut/ here?

Dropping out of college in May.

>Be me, 21.
>After years of putting it off, I decide to give college a shot and try to fix things in my life.
>Start college in September, 2015 and start off the first semester with a real bang.
>Pass every class with an A, math class screws me over and I don't do the best, but I'm still going strong.
>Spring semester begins in January, 2016 go in strong..
>Depression, Anxiety, Derealization and the "Bad Thoughts" (the voices that tell me to do bad things) are worse than ever before.
>Fail three out of the five classes, drop the fourth class, only doing well in one class.
>I can't fucking take it anymore /r9k/, going to drop out in May, see a Psychiatrist and start living as a NEET until I kill myself soon.

So that's it, any hope of getting my dream job is shattered, any hope of making my parents proud is gone, any chance of turning this shit around is done.

Anyone else dropping out of College or currently is a dropout?

If you want to talk or share stories, here's the place.
>>
Not dropped out, but I once went back into homeschool for the sole reason of not wanting to deal with other people my own age.
>>
File: Zoro gif.gif (476 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Zoro gif.gif
476 KB, 500x281
>21 yo
>in my junior year
>realize that the only social scene at my college is frats/sororities
>realizing I missed out on making cool friends and meeting qt girls due to my foolish robot pride about how "I don't need a frat to make friends!" even though it was true
>still a kv and only made like 3 friends through random roommates
>studying accounting because "I want a job in business!" but once I get into the substantive course load I realize it is soul-destroying and terrible
>not enjoying my studies and almost no social life, life becomes unbearable
>daydream about being some low skilled trades person every day, at least I'd be working outside
>apply for internships, ace an interview but literally get told they want to hire me but can't because I'm not a normie (no extracurriculars)
>have a month coming up with like 4 HUGE projects due
>decide fuck it, just get depressed one day and drop out right then and there after class
>few weeks later get a phone call telling me I got accepted into the police academy
>I have 2 months of NEEThood before I get to live life on easymode as a cop getting free food and stuff everywhere I go, great benefits, good pay, exciting work

Life is bretty good
>>
>>28097122
Dropping out of university
My sutuation is similiar to you

>be top notch straight A student
>Be one of the best in the promotion
>Get wrecked for a year cause of health issues
>Become severly depressed, not allowed to take time off before the new semester
>Start new semester,too fucking depressed and suicidal to do shit

Failed 2 classes,dropped 2 classes . might have passed one.

Dreams and goals are now fucking over,i fucking hate my family for not supporting at my lowest and allowing me to take a single fucking semester off to recover.

Cause of that i fucking ruined my fucking dreams for fuck sake

Now my mom is like :
>"Wtf, how could you fail that badly? We'll send you to " native country" to shoe you how bad it is so you can get some motivation

Are you fucking kidding me? A semester off is all i needed to get my mental health back together, i'd be back to the Straight A top student i was

Thanks for fucking contributing in the ruining of my life. I never really blamed anyone for my problems but this?!? Fuck you
>>
Dropped out four years ago and it was the worst mistake of my life. Now I have decades of poverty and mediocrity ahead of me.
>>
>>28097660
Can't you go back?
>>
>>28097652
What's your "native country"?
>>
>>28097714
You won't guess and i won't tell. 4chan is too retarded to handle a normal discussion without raciat screams

It's not in asia

Anyway i was pretty much assured to bexome a doctor before that bullshit. This was a once in a fucking lifetime opportunity
>>
Lost a $3k scholarship because 27 credits instead of 30. Haven't dropped out yet but am doing college part time instead of full time. Fuck it, duck college and these Jews. Fuck university.

Even so, I can't deman they make this shit cheaper. It's their business. Fuck it man. Don't get the debt unless you're a doctor.
>>
>>28097472
>trades
>low skill
nigga you've never built anything in your life thats not a tower of cum tissues
>>
File: RnGEd93.jpg (45 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
RnGEd93.jpg
45 KB, 600x800
>>28097122
I feel you man. Currently enrolled in university and also studying business. I do not particularly enjoy it and have been kind of just coasting by for the last two years. In one class a teacher told me i looked like i "wasn't even there" and thought i didn't care (i didn't, it was a required class).

I've been sad and kind of depersonalized for a while and then try to put on a happy normie facade socially which leaves me feeling empty and hating myself more. I barely made any friends in my 4 years here and have gotten worse mentally.

Also i havent done any of that networking thing because i am terrible with people and business people are all charismatic and motivated and i feel like shit after interacting with them.

My parents think I'm over here working hard for a future career when I'm really isolating myself, feeling like shit, and just doing the bare minimum aka just passing classes.

I want to drop out. Literally need one more class to graduate though so that would be pretty retarded.
>>
Should have got into the trades you dumb nigger. I picked up welding in community college and now I bought a house. I'm swimming in pussy juice over here.
>>
>>28098579

I fucked up. Meant to respond to

>>28097472
>>
File: 1460420188671.gif (37 KB, 188x286) Image search: [Google]
1460420188671.gif
37 KB, 188x286
>be 18
>get accidentally accepted to college because parents have connections and i am a minority
>do well the first semester because other kids feel bad for me and help me in like every class
>second semester starts
>take six classes and am extremely overwhelmed because i don't have the ability to actually excel on my own
>drop 3 and am failing 2
>have unknown health condition where I am terribly gassy and can't contain it
>have to take the train everyday which is an anxiety nightmare
>parents still are under the illusion that i'm succeeding even though i'm basically neet
>may also be trans but my parents who pay tuition would be disgraced, even more so than me being a complete failure.

Life is a stupid thing really.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.