[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i had a chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1457456967727.jpg (200 KB, 744x640) Image search: [Google]
1457456967727.jpg
200 KB, 744x640
>be 17, senior in HS
>virgin no gf ever
>really cute girl, a little bit chubby is at my table in a high school cooking class
>i pretend to have no clue how to measure or cook at all so she'll talk to me more
>it works pretty well
>i make her laugh a lot and im kind of popular, at least in her mind
>junior girl gives me shit about liking her
>she goes quiet
>i ask her to homecoming in front of the whole class on the spot
>she gives me the best hug i ever have gotten and says yes
>we start texting a lot
>ihavenocluewhatimdoing.gif
>im pushed by the awkwardness of the idea of my mom driving us to homecoming
>balls up and get my drivers license the day of home coming
>i get to drive for the first time ever and im picking up the most beautiful girl whos ever spoken to me
>her mom takes pictures of us as i put the flower thing right above her budding little boobies (i want that pic ;_;)
>we go to the dance and everything felt pretty natural
>awkward slow dancing for 2 hours
>she says she really likes me and wants me to go to the 10th grade home coming party
>i say no and ask her to the SENIOR party, cuz we have beer
>i basically spazz that i wana hang with my friends and not hers and my party would be cooler
>we decide to just part ways after the dance and go to our own parties (idiot she wanted to fuck you)
>she kisses me before we leave, just a peck but damn, love is real
>i spend the rest of the year awkwardly texting her, ask her to prom over text and then back out lol
>one of the first times i got REALLY drunk i text her blink182 lyrics
>cringeee.png
>through it all she is still trying, even after i go to college she tries to visit me on shark week to smoke weed together
>no clue why i didnt want that to happen..
>farther and farther inbetween talking
>finally she moves on to a really rich friend i introduced her too and they start dating
>he later tells me they broke up because she was obsessed with me
>wtf.jpeg
>why was i so dumb?

1/2
>>
>>28095364
If you want her, go be with her. Life is short brother, so find out quick if it can work.
>>
>she matures more as i creep her non stop through social media
>becomes one of the most beautiful girls thats ever came from my school
>she has straight A's and a pilots license, shes going to be a doctor
>shes dating a black guy that was on TV playing college basketball last month and is said to go pro
>i dropped out of college and settled for a girl that reminds me of her
>it could have all been mine. so many regrets

2/2

there is no point but i just heard a song that always puts her face in my head
>>
>>28095440
>>28095364
You would've just dragged her down. She's better off without you.
>>
>>28095420
i wish brother. we could have been that couple that gets married after high school and all that
>>
>>28095484
i know :(

ill just listen to "My Hometown" by bruce spingsteen. she loved him...
>>
shes pretty enough to have been posted in multiple fb fap threads through out the years. sometimes i still see a picture of her from when she was 15. such a small and cruel world. why did she even give me and chance and why did i have to go and fuck it all up
>>
>>28095510
Anon don't get butthurt over something that's already happened and you have no control over.

Yeah, you didn't take her advances, whoopdido, imagine how many other girls have gotten hotter and lived better lives if you take the time to look them up. Who gives a fuck man, focus on you, and what you do.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.