[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on black people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 17
File: UtHU1h-YwOkl.jpg (31 KB, 594x323) Image search: [Google]
UtHU1h-YwOkl.jpg
31 KB, 594x323
>Your race
>Gender (male, obviously)
>Thoughts on black men
>Black women
>Blacks in general
>>
File: 1430425533319.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1430425533319.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
A wedge to drive whites apart via divide and conquer
>>
>>28092545
>Your race
White
M
>Thoughts on black men
The only ones I know are poor as fuck, but have jobs and families and shit. But I live in a 97% white town
>Black women
Vapid sluts which isn't unique to them
>Blacks in general
Shitty culture from the destruction of the black family. Thug niggers should be treated like the criminals they are and they should stp getting welfare. Non-thug nigs are fine
>>
>>28092595
>>28092595
How do you know who isn't a thug nig? And have you ever talked to one?
>>
>White
>F
>Mixed bag, I've met more negatives than positives
>Mostly negative
>I generally don't mind blacks on a personal basis but overall as a race, I'm not a fan.

My feelings are probably influenced by a past bad experience.
>>
>>28092545
>Your race
Slav
>Thoughts on black men
They can be pretty cool; most I've ever associated with are typically friendly and respectful, to me at least. It's weird watching them get angry at each-other and rage out only to turn around and politely greet me.
>Black women
Raging balls of entitlement. I've met plenty that are vapid and horrid at interpersonal interaction, who blame it on society/people just not understanding them. Usually less slutty than white girls, and single far more often.
>Blacks in general
It's all about culture. Rich blacks grow up having to try to front the best of their race while the massive hordes of niggers counterbalance them. Usually, these are more fundamentalist Christians than a lot of whites I know, but are less likely to throw it in your face. That said, the majority of blacks are still nigs, complete with a culture that values un-educatedness, violence, and glorification of exploiting welfare. If 2/3 of all pop artists died this instant (and new ones continued to do so as well), in ~20 years, black people may be just as patrician as we are.
>>
>>28092669
Normal ones dress like people instead of gangbangers for the most part and don't use ebonic nigger speak
Yes there's a couple that go to my parish from a Haitian family. Nice people, but normies
>>
>White
>M
>Complete savages, extremely violent.
>Less violent but still savages
>Bringing them over here was one of our country's biggest mistake. They are literally incapable of functioning in white society due to their feral nature.
>>
>>28092688
be reasonable my gf
>>
I've never met a black american, the only blacks in my country are actual africans. Usually Nigerians who are smartly dressed and super polite and well spoken. I have no problem with them
>>
>>28092545
>Your race
Black
>Gender
Male
>Thoughts on black men
I've never had a problem with other black guys, even the thug/hoodrat ones.
>Black women
Haven't had any good experiences with dark skinned ones from America. Don't get me wrong, somehow, foreign dark skinned black women are fucking amazing. 100% different.
>Blacks in general
Shitty music ruined any culture we had.
>>
File: B2q3_1_CEAAawOF.jpg (28 KB, 599x598) Image search: [Google]
B2q3_1_CEAAawOF.jpg
28 KB, 599x598
>Your race
white
>Gender male
>Thoughts on black men
I had a cool black coworker i used to smoke cigars with when i was still a wagecuck
>Black women
tfw no black gf
>Blacks in general
Africans are bro tier. ameriblacks are alright sometimes
>>
>>28092545
>Your race
Indian
Male
>Thoughts on black men
The ones who haven't had tough childhoods are very friendly and awesome to be around, the ones who feel like they have something to prove I don't give them the time of day.
>Black women
On the whole, extremely attractive and powerful. I find them intimidating so I've never approached one, but I find them more attractive than most white women, just white women are more available to me.
>Blacks in general
Just normal people, skin colour doesn't mean anything, it's all about upbringing.
>>
File: 546.jpg (76 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
546.jpg
76 KB, 453x604
>Your race
White
Male
>Thoughts on black men
Don't care
>Black women
Wouldn't date
>Blacks in general
Don't care
>>
>>28092545
White
M
>In general
I heavily dislike niggers, however being black doesn't make you a nigger, it just predisposes you toward it. Whites/Spanish/Asians can be niggers too and when they are it's often worse.
>>
>>28092545
>>Your race
Actual African American
>>Gender (male, obviously)
F
>>Thoughts on black men
American black men: I don't like that over half of them that I've met in my life are usually very rude and disrespectful of everything and everyone, especially their own people. Very anti-intellectual and it's dooming them. Regular black guys are nice though.

African black men: Typically conservative and traditional, can't really generalize since African black men actually act like humans and don't live their lives as a walking stereotype.

>>Black women
American black women: Same as American black men, can have very nasty attitudes and be very obnoxious. Regular ones are nice though.

African black women: Same as african black men. Only complaint is most Nigerian women are awful.
>>Blacks in general
Definitely need to improve as a race, African or not. There's not really any unity and lots of inner-hatred. There's no one to blame except ourselves for our short-comings. We could do very great things but instead focus on bringing ourselves down when most other races already hate us.
>>
>>28093134
be my gf and have my mixed babbies
>>
>Your race
Hispanic
F
>Thoughts on black men
I haven't met any black men in my entire life. I've only seen them abroad and on american media so the image I get of them is'nt a positive one. I try not to be judgemental tho. Also, I can't find them sexually attractive, probably because of all the negative stuff I've heard over the years. I think I have a better opinion on non-american black men.
>Black women
Pretty much the same, except they can actually be qts.
>Blacks in general
As I said, I've never met black people and since media portrays them as violent, loud and obnoxious people I can't help seeing them as such. I'm sure there are nice, educated black folk out there (I'm a minority too, after all. I know there are exceptions) just my opinion on the majority of them.
>>
>>28093278
which country?
are you fat?
>>
>>28092545
Asain
Penis
Bro tier
Feel sorry for their unattractiveness
Some are okay
>>
>Your race
White
Woman
>Thoughts on black men
They're people. Some are good and some are bad. They are more rowdy in public than white people and are unashamed to have fun with their friends, I think that'd admirable.
>Black women
Usually more defensive than white women and can be aggressive when they talk. I like that they don't really care about weight, and it's more of a neutral feature for them like hair color is for us.
>Blacks in general
I like them, but don't go near them. I think they're a very intresting people and should pe protected so we can see how they develop.
>>
Persian gril

>Thoughts on black men

They're scary. They go around acting intimidating and then get offended when people are intimidated. They're always shouting at random women they don't know. They can be calm one second and swinging their fists and screaming the next.

>Black women

Feel bad for them. They have to prop up their whole family since the dads are missing/dead/imprisoned. Even when they don't have kids or make something of themselves they tend to get dragged down by their family. My work's office manager had a bunch of feral young cousins and nephews dumped off on her doorstep. Her family consider her a nanny with infinite money.

>Blacks in general

Meh.
>>
>>28093290
Mexico.
No, I'm skinny.
Gib green card pls ese.
>>
>>28093438
>Gib green card pls ese.
I would
>>
>>28092545
>>Your race
Hispanic

Male

>>Thoughts on black men
I lived in the US for a brief time, more especifically in a 95% white people area and all the school fights, stealings, EVEN RAPE IN THE LOCKERS, where performed by blacks. Even tho the population of blacks was so low and yet they managed to keep up with the stereotype. Talked ocassionally with black males, the mixed ones (black and white) were a little bit more "civilized"

>>Black women
I had a black friend, but she was mixed too. And kind of acted like she was white. The true black women seemed scary. They'd fight pulling their weaves. I once witnessed a fight of 2 black women in front of me. Also very fucking OBNOXIOUS so fucking loud even in the morning.

>>Blacks in general
I dont dislike them for their skin color, but rather because they still act like uncivilized monkeys. I know its not everyone. Mostly the mixed blacks seem to be more educated.
>>
>white
>male
>black dudes are pretty chill, but I can't fucking stand dindus, race-baiters, BLM shills, and general niggerdom
>all the black girls I've known IRL are really nice, but a lot of them online and on Tinder and stuff just seem like dumb stacies
>blacks in general would be totally fine if the stupid and violent ones removed themselves from the gene pool
>>
>>28092545
>Your race
Scandinavian
>Your cunt
Sweden
>Gender
(male, obviously)
>Thoughts on black men
Never met them
>Black women
My Uncle married one on his explorations in Ghana. I don't dislike her, she's a kind person. But, well, my family has a rather high standard for intellect in general and with more immediate family than my uncle she's clearly lacking. A sample size of 1 doesn't say anything though.
>Blacks in general
I'm surprised people can consider themselves "white" or "black". Like, I don't share much of anything with Anglo's aside from sharing the northern hemisphere. Same with Slavs, especially Slavs.
So I find the entire "we're black as a group" thing weird as fuck. Especially in the US where not long ago (1950's) white people like the Italians were treated like shit.
It's not about skin color. It's about how well adapted you are to anglosaxon culture in the US.
>>
>>28092545
>Your race
Black
Male
>Thoughts on black men
Depends.If they are trying to conform to a negative, thuggish hypermasculine sterotype, then that's just damaging and makes people like me look bad. If not then the same as I think of any other normal person
>Black women
Very little experience with them (my mother is mixed race and raised y a white single mother.) Not particularly attracted to them, prefer pale girls.
>Blacks in general
Most of us are just normal people, it's niggers who give us a bad name. They are just a loud minority, perhaps less so in the US admittedly but in most parts of the world we are generally quite calm.
>>
>>28093462
>>28093438
that means gib contact pls burrito
>>
>>28092545
Jesus christ, is this board literally now only about race baiting? Where are all the pepe threads, unique story threads and feels threads?
>>
>>28092545
>>Your race
White with 1/8 shitskin.
>>Thoughts on black men
Mostly criminals with no value to society. I don't like to judge people solely by their race, they have produced greats like Thomas Sowell after all.
>>Black women
Ugliest women in the world bar abbos. They still have thier occasional qt.
>>Blacks in general
See black men.
>>
>Your race
Irish, so I don't know.
Male
>Thoughts on black men
Simple minded, aggresive, physically and mentally weak, easily triggered, no empathy
>Black women
Ugly, inconsiderate, self obsessed
>Blacks in general
A brutish lower race.
>>
>>28093656
Half the comments here are positive calm your tiddies
>>
>>28093685
Do you know just 100 years ago, the Irish were considered white niggers?
>>
File: ishiggydiggy.jpg (122 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ishiggydiggy.jpg
122 KB, 600x600
>>28093643

>single mother
>raise by a white single mother

Found the 1/4 black kid who pretends to be black but acts racist to impress his white friends.
>>
>>28093718
Yes, that's why we were enslaved.
>>
>>28093732
Nope, my mother had a child with another black person; I'm black with a 1/4 white.
>>
>Your race
Black/white mix
>Thoughts on black men
Generally not anyone i would associate with but you do find cool ones every once in a while that will make a good bro
>Black women
Probably the absolute worst but I work with a lot of black girls and they can actually be quite nice sometimes
>Blacks in general
Not usually a fan, was raised in a white home. They definitely have their exceptions though
>>
File: image_21_0.jpg (43 KB, 530x805) Image search: [Google]
image_21_0.jpg
43 KB, 530x805
>gender
Male
>race
Black african(nigerian)

>thought on black men/guys
Some of them act all cool and tough just to impress girls. Some of them are cool people to talk and hangout. I dont really hate tyrones but i hate how they get all the girls attention. The black vine celebrites are the worst.
>thoughts on black women/female
The popular one can very harsh and crule to me. Some are nice and respectful but out of pity. The african americans are nice and respectful as well but they take education way too serious.
>>
>>28093134
Why don't you like Nigerian women?
>>
>>28093631
He who lives in Sweden and have never met Black..What a pathetic lies !!
>>
>>28094115
They're pretty close to ghetto American black women. Loud, obnoxious, materialistic, domineering and aggressive. obviously not all but a good amount.
>>
>>28092545
>black
>male
>fucking hate them. their barbaric culture is the main reason why racism and discrimination still exists today
>awful attitudes
>hate the fact that I had the misfortune of being born a nigger and I might kill myself soon.
>>
>>28092545
>Your race
Black(African American)
Male
>Thoughts on black men
I've met some cool ones in college(engineering) but the majority are walking stereotypes. I realize that all races have their bad seeds and it gives a negative image to all people of that race. I still get extremely annoyed when its someone of my own race.
>Black women
Would love to date one that is intelligent and driven to be successful, but I cant seem to find any. That or they are dating outside of their race, which I have no problem with. Unless you are giving me shit for doing the exact same thing.
>Blacks in general
As much as I try to be friendly with everyone, I get reminders of who bullied me throughout my childhood and can only see other black people. I am hoping to see an improvement in the black race in the upcoming generations but I realize that is wishful thinking. It doesn't stop me from mentoring other young at risk youth(that's a euphemism the media uses for poor minorities). I just want to see my people stand on their own feet and be successful at something that other than sports or entertainment.
>>
>Gender
M
>Race
Afro-American
>thoughts on black guys
They're all ovet the spectrum, really. From quiet, well meaning, considerate, and smart to loud, brutish, rude and stupid. I've met a mix of all of them, just like any race, I'd imagine.
>thoughts on black females
Most I just imagine are looking for a Tyrone who will treat them like shit, get in fights and cheat, and eventually get locked up. I think they can look pretty, but I don't know why I'd bother trying to get with one because I'm no thug. I've seen truly nerdy white females and black males, but I've never met a black female into vidya or anime. Shit's like a god damn unicorn
>Overall
Needs workshopping. But not a lost cause. If you meet the right few, you'd know that.
>>
>>28094412
I know that feel. Where are you/your parents from?
>>
>>28094464
Both parents are black and from America. Grandparents moved from the south in the 50's-60's.

I'm from the east coast. Moved out Midwest for college.
>>
>Your race
white

yes

>Thoughts on black men
most of them are fine. they do their thing, i do mine.
>Black women
same as above

>Blacks in general
got no problem with blacks. the only annoying people (all races/colors) are bums that hassle you for change or people who are obnoxious in public and causing a scene.
>>
>>28092834
>tfw no black gf
Posting good feels brother?
>tfw get extra chicken nugget with my order when I go to Wendy's
>>
>>28094223
Ok. I did "meet" a black person on the street on the way to school regularly. He just happened to have a schedule that made him go to the rehab center that's close by every morning. He had the broadest smile, very uncharacteristic for Swedish people. But he was clearly wasn't raised here given his how he said hi or hello on the street.

I've had one other in my brothers class. Raised here, he was a bit rough I guess. But really he was just the bully type with different color. Nothing special.
>>
>>28092545
>Your race
Hispanic
Male
>Thoughts on black men
Not too many in my area but the ones I meet are generally good folk.
>Black women
Again, not many in my area but most are pretty cool. I know one who's dating this Asian dude who's really pretty. Would date if she wasn't like 10 years older. Also has a fucking NICE ass.
>Blacks in general
Like em better than the white man desu
>>
File: waifu.png (309 KB, 455x601) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
309 KB, 455x601
>>28094435
I have some black video/anime fan girls but they very rare to spot out unless your know one from highschool. Most of them are 5/10 or 7/10 so they go after white or aisans.
>>
>>28094598
No sweden..

Black people are your people now..they are your brothers and sisters...just embrace multuculturism you have..white girl belongs to black swedish man now...
>>
>>28092545
>Your race
White
>Gender
Male,obviously
>Toughts on black men
Normally they arent bad people, but still, very savage and ignorant in a lot of ways. My country is full of them, so im pretty much used to the way they act
>Toughts on black women
Less ignorant and savage, but devious and rude in the other hand.The majority of them are ugly in my opinion,other ones are actually pretty cute
>Blacks in general
They have a lot to improve, but still, not bad people
>>
>Race
Black, African American.
>Gender
Male
>Thoughts on black men
Admittedly, a lot of our race is full of stereotypical thug types. Most of the black men I've encountered though were fairly nice and respectful.
>Black women
Really, really entitled and generally bitchy. I've never met a black woman that I didn't hate immediately because of their attitude.
>Blacks in general
We definitely need to stop blaming everybody else on our problems and realize that we only have ourselves to blame for being the most pathetic race on the planet. There is no unity between blacks besides gang culture. The family unit is completely eradicated, and a lot of us indulge in self hatred for our race and people rather than trying to fix ourselves and surpass our hard comings. Also the work ethic is virtually non existent. Basically, we are shit because we embrace shitty culture and do nothing to fix ourselves and just put the blame in everyone else.
>>
>>28092545
>Your race
black

M

>Thoughts on black men
Some can be cool most are assholes and hood niggas are annoying

>Black women
99% are sluts who want dick all day everyday the ones that aren't want some bad ass hood nigga or any other race besides black in them

>Blacks in general
Just wish they could be a bit more open minded and stop crime mentality
>>
Blackbots,
do you fear prejudice?
Or is that just a thing you don't face. Is it something you occasionally run into?
>>
>Your race
White American with mostly Irish ancestry.
Male, obviously.
>Thoughts on black men
Some are good, some are bad.
>Black women
Mostly bad but some are good. The shaniqua stereotype, etc.
>Blacks in general
Their culture (at least in the USA) is totally fucked and really holds them back and fucks them up. The blacks who do get ahead (who arent actors, athletes, academics, race baiters or musicians) are usually those who turn their back on black culture.
>>
>>28092545
>Your race
white
male
>Thoughts on black men
generally niggers
>Black women
ugly as fuck
>Blacks in general
meh
>>
>>28095255
Don't really fear prejudice it comes with the skin color. I seldom see/experience it. All I have to do is not be raging stereotypical nigger and mission accomplished.
>>
File: 1455638137204.jpg (215 KB, 642x609) Image search: [Google]
1455638137204.jpg
215 KB, 642x609
>>28092545
I don't know, a few seem pretty chill and aware of how fucked up their race is without being defensive spergs about it. But the other 99% of loud aggressive black people need to fuck off. You can't be a net loss for society and resent people who don't like you because of it.

Also they're so dumb and rapey, their whole rap music culture makes me fucking sick.
>>
File: 1454629457124.jpg (171 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1454629457124.jpg
171 KB, 1366x768
>>28092545
>>Your race
Black
Male
>>Thoughts on black men
Once you get past all the thugs and fuccbois, there are cool regular guys. They have jobs, houses, careers, etc. Sole like me have mental illnesses, some have passion for art, music, community development, etc. All in all, a mixed bag. I work with 2 very normie black guys and one is like a smoother and jazzier Will Smith but he's into like British indie, the other is this quiet Ethiopian kid who has women drooling over him.
>>Black women
Just look at bebe and you tell me
>>Blacks in general
We black guys are a mixed bag, but I genuinely believe we'll get better soon. The whole #BLM and dindu culture is gonna die out soon enough and they'll return back to their trap houses. Black women are a lost cause and the world would be a better place without them.
I love being black

t. Blackbot9k1
>>
>>28095603
*some like me
Shitty phone keyboard, my bad
>>
>Your race
White
>Gender
There are others?
>Black men
Generally most are thugs and really stereotypical
>Black Women
Not attracted to them in the slightest. Ugly sluts who will give you every STD know to man and five more.
>Blacks in general
Most are complete Chad scum, but some are genuinely good people
>>
>>28095255
As long as you don't act like a stereotypical hoodrat, I don't believe you will face prejudice.
I haven't experienced it much but it has happened in the past.
>>
>Your race

Hispanic.

Male.

>Thoughts on black men

I can't help but be pre-disposed to disliking and distrusting them a bit, though I wouldn't say I hate them. They made my school years hell, and the kids who gave me the worst time were always black. It's hard to forget that.

>Black women

Don't really care one way or another. A lot of times the older ones are really nice.

>Blacks in general

I live in a largely black city so I've met a lot of decent black people. Because of that, I can't say I hate them. However, I do tend to be a bit more guarded around them than around whites or asians.
>>
>>28092545
>Your race
White
Male
>Thoughts on black men
I don't like them. I have never met one that didn't cause problems in one way or the other. Be it the usual ghetto/thug crap or trying to cause guilt and playing the racist card in every single way.
>Black women
Don't really like them either. They are a little less aggressive than black men but still obnoxious as fuck.
>Blacks in general
I would like them more if attempts to make me feel bad about myself for being white and their shitty culture were not forced down my throat.
And honestly? I don't give a damn if they were enslaved or whatever centuries ago in another fucking continent that is an entire ocean away.
>>
>Mixed race White/Middle Eastern
>Male
>I have no opinion on Black Men since I am not in constant contact with them, but from the few I've talked to, they are pretty cool.
>Same with women
>Have no issues with black people overall. I would say in regards to middle-eastern, particularly Pakistani community in England, I guess that would be an apt comparison to blacks in America.

And on that, considering I am half-pakistani, I'll straight up that lot of them are cunts. Pakistani men seem to have no boundaries and don't know the concept of space, plus they are really ignorant. Pakistani women are just really rude people to be around.

That's my experience in a nutshell.
>>
>>28095255
I live in cucknadia, so there's not a whole lot of worry when it comes to cops or not getting hired cus of my skin.
It's more cultural expectations and prejudice.
Everyone expects me to be "lit" and the life of the party, fucking numerous women, extroverted, etc.
But I fail to meet their expectations because I'm an autist that likes cats and anime.
I've even heard my bosses and coworkers complaining about how I'm not a "real" black guy, whatever that means.
Also feel like I have to prove to everyone that I'm not a threat when I'm walking home at night or some shit.
All in all, society sucks, so I stay inside and play vidya, watch animu, shitpost, and play with my cats.
>tfw no vidya/animu/cat-loving/non-racist gf
>>
>White
>Male
>Basically like everyone else except more of them are dickheads
>Same as black men basically
>I'm not racist
Racism would be over if we stopped having schools be funded by property taxes. People in shitty areas have cheap houses and don't pay much taxes on them, so they get bad schools. I think poor black people probably have cheaper property than poor white people because it's considered more weird for a black person to move into a white area than the other way around, so only black people will want to rent/buy that property - less demand means lower prices. Hence, their schools are even shittier than most poor people.
>>
>>28095515

>dat immigrant with da titties

wew, lad.
>>
>>28092545
>Your race
White
Male
>Thoughts on black men
the chill ones that dont care about race are cool, when they start going on about black pride and shit it gets annoying.
>Black women
see above
>Blacks in general
see above
>>
>>28096466
>black pride
>not caring about race
So you like the doormats that let you throw around the n word?
Black pride isn't a bad nor militant idea. It's just demanding respect from yourself and peers, creating a community productive black people, and to be judged as an individual and not by what the the rest are doing.
Just because I'm OK with you calling me your nigga or rapping along to "All Day" doesn't mean I hate you or think white people are devil, just respect that we don't let that racist shit fly.
>>
>>28096546
being proud of your race is just as retarded as being proud of the name you were given at birth. its not something you went out and earned it just happened to you. the term 'nigger' doesnt mean anything to me its just something black people call each other these days. i dont go around calling white people 'cracker' or 'whitey' i just use their name, same with black people.
>>
White. 30.

I grew up around black people my whole life coming from a big city. Public school, everything.

Black culture is sweet. I can't say the n word, but black comedians are seriously the funniest.

Black women are good-looking, but they scare me away for some reason. Possibly because all women scare me.

Blacks have their own culture, a lot of black inventors have made cool, revolutionary things.
>>
>Your race
Black

>Gender
Female

>Thoughts on black men
Not attracted to them. The ones around my age that I've encountered (I live in the UK) tend to think that they're "gangsta" and it's not something I'm interested in. However, I wouldn't treat them any differently than I do anyone else in social situations.

>Black women
Majority of my friends throughout school were white/asian girls. I was often asked by other black girls why I talked "posh" which isn't true and was discomfiting. I was also bullied by other black girls in primary school and briefly in secondary school. I have very little things in common with them and often do not get along with them as a result of this. Two of my best friends in primary school were black, but once again, we all were similar with regard to personality/temperament (we were studious bookworms) which is why we clicked.

>Blacks in general
Disappointed at what our "culture" is, especially here in the UK where we can't bandy around the idea of slavery/civil rights issues being the pervasive issue that is holding us back from achieving more. Very disappointed that the stereotype of black men being bad fathers is true (my father has always been present in my life, but I'd still regard my mother as a single parent) at least when both partners are black. I think this is primarily why I would find it very hard to be attracted to or consider being in a relationship with a black man. Conversely, uncles are present in their children's lives but their partners are white.

I find it hard to connect with black Americans who talk about race issues; I find it all a little bizarre if I'm completely honest. I do believe that discrimination and racism are still apparent in society, but as I am not from the US and have not lived there, I cannot comfortably take sides as controversial topics like this are never straightforward or clear-cut.

With regard to it all: I tend to value people as humans first. I don't really give a toss about race.
>>
>>28095269
>. The blacks who do get ahead (who arent actors, athletes, academics, race baiters or musicians) are usually those who turn their back on black culture.

Wait, who does that leave?
Also its hard not turning your back on people who you cant trust.

>>28097996
So lets say you meet a black male who doesn't attempt to be "gangsta", still not attracted to them?

Im just wondering for science. I honestly don't care what the response is because my policy is date whoever makes you happy. Even if they happen to have purple skin and a tail.
>>
File: 1450841298984.jpg (62 KB, 551x589) Image search: [Google]
1450841298984.jpg
62 KB, 551x589
>>28092545
>Race
Mediterranean
>Gender
Male, Obviously
>Thoughts on black men
Same as any other man, be cool and I'll be cool, act like a nigger get treated as one
>Black women
Some of them are really attractive, others not so much, just like any other race I guess
>Blacks in general
I wish they wouldn't buy into the black superiority thing going on right now, it's great to learn about your peoples history and be proud of who you are, it's not great to think of yourselves as superior to any other race or be racist towards others and then claim you can't be racist cause you're black

Overall, I wish all people on earth could get along well, the enemy of this is probably ironically SJW's that try to make it seem like white people are evil and jews who always do everything they can to drive wedges in between cultures despite promoting interracial mixing (which drives wedges even further in already tense situations)

I treat blacks like I do anyone else, respectful until they give me a reason not to be

P.S. pls don't get butthurt over the word nigger, it's been used so much at this point it should mean nothing to you unless you are one
>>
>>28098274
Neutral. I'm more attracted to and have only dated white/asian men due to them looking more exotic/interesting.
>>
white
female
they terrify me. i'm afraid they will rape/mug/kill me.
they're kinda scary too, but not nearly as much.
they make me uncomfortable. i don't think they're inherently bad, but american black culture is awful.
>>
>Your race
White
Male
>Thoughts on black men
I hate them.
>Black women
I hate them.
>Blacks in general
Complete gutter trash that we should have sent back to Africa.
>>
>Your race
white
female
>Thoughts on black men
kind of scared of them desu, wouldn't date. statistically, they're bad news as boyfriends.
>Black women
they're cool, I used to know a couple black girls that called me Honey. very nice to talk to.
>Blacks in general
meh, wouldn't want to live near them, wouldn't trust them as much.
>>
>>28098476
>>28098574
one of you be my fembot gf
>>
>>28092545
>Your race
Caucasian

>Thoughts on black men
I really don't care
>Black women
I really don't care
>Blacks in general
I really don't care
>>
>>28097996
>With regard to it all: I tend to value people as humans first. I don't really give a toss about race.
>Thoughts on black men. Not attracted to them.
Hmm...
>>
>>28098634
I can still value a person and not want to have sex with them or date them.

Don't see why it's a problem. I'm also not saying that I wouldn't rule out dating one if they were really lovely.
>>
>>28092545
>Your race
White.
>Gender
Male.
>Thoughts on black men
>Black women
>Blacks in general
I've a bad history with blacks for being in a city thats dominantly black, those experiences included being assaulted and robbed for the dumbest shit even while in school property. I won't say that I hate blacks, but I do feel the majority of them are fucking retarded because they have skewed political views and they think all their problems are white oriented.
>>
>>28098751
What about some of the black people in this thread?
>>
>>28092545
That pic is shit replace the black "woman" with a white women and kick the black woman out completely then the pic will be fine.
>>
White
Male

The only time I met black americans was when I went on vacation to america for mardigras in neworleans

A friend of mine who was american new some black guys there who would let us stay in their house for free. They're were 3 black guys and a half black half mexican guy living their and they let us crash on the floor for the whole week

They were very friendly and cool they listened to music like Taylor Swift and Tegan and Sara and seemed like stereotypical white kids from my country (Canada)

The white americans on the other hand were annoying as fuck reddit tier faggots. Did not like

Blacks in Canada are surprisingly effeminate, they are all very short and scrawny as they come from Africa, On a construction site I was working at a 40 year old black guy burst into tears and started bawling his eyes out like a little bitch because his boss chewed him out for doing his job wrong.

The exception is somalians. I think somalians are terrible everywhere in the world, they're incredibly stupid, almost retarded and they are extremely aggressive and unfriendly. Even on /pol/ and /int/ when people complain about blacks they still concede that blacks are a very friendly people. Somalians however are all terrible bitter, violent, retards. Other blacks have all been very jubilant friendly people, always happy to see you, always with a big smile to greet you with, always interested in your life.

People in Canada would probably have only nice things to say about blacks if it wasn't for somalians ruining the crop.
>>
File: 1461002438109.jpg (371 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1461002438109.jpg
371 KB, 960x639
>>28092545
>Your race
Scandinavian

>Thoughts on black men
Violent, aggressive, dumb, insecure, racist.

>Black women
Fat, really dumb, laughs like donkeys, politically extremist.

>Blacks in general
Given that I live in Sweden and not the united states my perspective on blacks might be a little bit different from that of an American. A lot of the things that's loathsome about black-american culture isn't as much of factor here. The whole slavery meme for example isn't yelled about every time a black person does something bad and faces the consequences, instead they just howl about racism.

The blacks in Sweden are mostly African immigrants or first/second generation. Older black men usually aren't any problems as far as I'm concerned, especially if they're father. The only decent blacks I've ever met has been black men over forty. Their kids however are beyond awful. They share in the same thug-culture that infects almost all young immigrant men, meaning they're violent, prone to crime, especially hate crimes against whites. The black girls are almost always either "white-washed" meaning they only hang out with white people or they're these psychotic hamplanets. There really doesn't seem to be any middleground.
>>
>>28098788
They seem like well thought out people, so they're cool in my book.
>>
>>28092545
what is the point of this thread? Most people on 4chan have never met a black person and only know of black people through youtube videos and twitter memes. I can assure you that you will almost never find anyone who personally knows any black people.
>>
>>28099075
I do believe most of us went to school with blacks. Personally I had a black cuban teacher that was a great person but other than that all my experiences through school was negative.
>>
>caucasian, some central asian mixed in
>male
>don't have a lot of black people where I live, but met a few in the states, mostly chill, but don't seem like they take stuff seriously enough
>met even less of them, no opinion
>alright, I guess, as long as they're not some Nigerian asking me to move their money around
>>
>>28099149
>I do believe most of us went to school with blacks
literally impossible. America is too segregated and europe doesn't even have enough blacks to matter. You have to be poor as fuck to have had black classmates or lived in a niggerhood.
>>
>>28097996
Bedwench
Now you all see why black women are objectively garbage
>>
>>28098801
No, I'm black and I fucking hate the blacks here.
So many fucking Jamaicans and wannabe Jamaicans spewing their incoherent baboon speak.
Very hard to find cool black people here.
Fuck Drake
>>
>Your race
White (Celtic background)
Male
>Thoughts on black men
Mostly aggressive thugs with IQs of 80.
>Black women
Mostly loud-mouthed braying thugs with IQs of 80.
>Blacks in general
Shattered culture caught in a death-spiral. Still not a lost cause. Managed to come out of literal slavery like a bat out of hell and build communities, produce intellectuals, promote solidarity and hard work, etc.

Everything was going great and blacks had a bright future ahead of them until "black communities," fundamental units of solidarity whatever their problems, were co-opted by the white liberal state and atomised into an endless welfare horde. Now when blacks want to solve black problems, they think they have to do it through the government, through white legislation, instead of doing what their ancestors in the late 19th and early 20th centuries did and organising black communities grassroots.

Whatever black problems were, before the welfare state, they were at least a cultural unit, capable of fending for their own interests. White people turned them into pets, perpetually on social assistance, with nowhere to turn but toward whites for more handouts, in a parasitic system where the whites use perennial black problems to feel good about themselves, instead of actually respecting them by allowing them self-determination.

The instant black people shake off their parasitic attachment to the state - imposed on them by whites - they will revert to building and maintaining their own communities, and then they can actually create an organic identity and solve their problems. Until then, all we have generations of black youths who are sucked into a toxic shit culture with no centers of gravity, no communities to invest themselves in and improve, no family structures to fight for. And so you'll keep getting nihilistic blacks who reject education and hard work and turn to crime.

White people need to fuck off and stop condescending to nigs desu.
>>
>>28099314
...europe doesn't even have enough blacks to matter...

You must be American. The number of blacks vary greatly between the different countries and regions within the countries. Growing up in the capital city of Sweden (where schools for kids between 7-9) you're bound to go to school with blacks. When you're younger you go to a local school where there's probably few of them, and later on in highschool you're separated on your grades but those key years you'll go to mixed schools. This holds true for most of Scandinavia I think.

So schools in America are so segregated that if you're a middle class white your kids doesn't have to go to mixed schools?
>>
>>28099314
You're just retarded.
Lots of school districts started doing busing programs to blend kids of different socioeconomic groups.
My neighborhood went to a rich white school that was a good 30 mins away. That was the norm all over my state
>>
>>28093684
>>Your race
>White with 1/8 shitskin.
You're a nigger bro. The one drop rule applies.
>>
>Your race
Black
M
>Thoughts on black men
Usually pretty chill, at least all the one I've known. I don't meet too many these days though (only black dude in my math msc program, and there aren't any in bio, chem, physics...)
>Black women
I know even fewer black women than know black men (virtually none)
>Blacks in general
The "black culture" has made black people into parodies of themselves, pretty sad to think about.
>>
White male

My thoughts on blacks are that they are parasites. Not ALL blacks, I'm merely generalizing. They're given special advantages, support groups, funding, protection, everything and yet they still throw everything away and don't try to better themselves and then blame their failures and the result of their failures, their lifestyle and outcome of decades of bad decisions, on systemic racism and white privilege.

As long as that is the prevailing idea, I don't like them generally. Even though almost all my friends are black and I live in a very mixed neighborhood. Black people are different than white people and I prefer being with my own kind, simple as that.

Also, racemixing is disgusting.

If blacks got their shit together and stopped with the ghetto thuggery shit and stopped living degenerate lives of single motherhood and sleeping around and doing shitloads of crime and being complete thug assholes everywhere they go, then I wouldn't have a problem with them.

As they and their culture are now? We're just incompatible and the saddest thing is that the majority of whites accept your behavior and enable you by taking your abuse and coddling you.

The best thing that could happen to black America generally is to be cut off from welfare and to stop being excused for their shitty behavior. Being poor and black is not an excuse for you to kill 4 year old kids because of gang beef.

If I was black, I would be embarrassed at the shit that happens daily. I'm sorry for the normal blacks that they have to be lumped together with the majority of your people who are losers.
>>
>>28099628
There's literaIIy nothing wrong with racemixing
>>
>>28099663
Technically there's nothing wrong with anything. You could smear your own face with your shit and in the grand scheme of things it wouldn't matter. If an action is good or bad is determined by what other people feel about it. Most of us feel that racemixing is bad, hence it's bad.
>>
>>28099749
Actually most people don't care
>>
>>28099663

Have you ever seen a mixed family? They can't get along and the kids end up not fully one culture or the other.

I think it's very destructive to mix like that. I would rather be with a white woman who shares my values, my lifestyle, my culture and everything than be with a black woman who has different values, a different lifestyle, shit that is just incompatible with mine and makes my kids fucked up.

People should have racial pride and want to preserve their it, blacks, whites, Asians, and Hispanics. Mixing just destroys it and nobody ends up happy.

I respect black panthers and separatists the same as I respect white nationalists. Wanting to preserve your own is a noble goal and I would support them the same as white pride people. We should really work together on that. We can live together in a society in which we want to preserve our own.
>>
>>28099749
>most of us
Actually according to a a United States study spanning several decades the majority of people are now ok with it. You're a vocal minority
>>
>>28099767
If most people didn't care they number of interracial marriages would be a lot higher. Look at the percentages of marriages between different races and compare the them to the number of the different ethnicities in the USA. Most people will tell you that they don't care but in the end when you're going to make that choice you stick to your own people.

And the USA is probably the country in the world that's most positive about racemixing.
>>
>>28099799
>You're a vocal minority
And the pendulum is swinging back. Soon, commie shitlibs will be a minority again and will be treated as such.
>>
>>28099799
There's a difference between accepting something and liking something. Most people say they don't care, most people stick with their own kind. I accept interracial marriage just like I accept homosexual marriages, but that doesn't mean that I approve of them.
>>
>>28099837
That's some stupid logic
>if most people don't care about something they'll do it
Just because you don't care what somebody else doesn't mean you'll want to or choose to do it yourself
>>
>>28099787
>Have you ever seen a mixed family?
Yes
They act completely fine
>>28099837
>If most people didn't care they number of interracial marriages would be a lot higher.
That doesn't follow in any way
Being apathetic towards racemixing doesn't mean you're attracted to people of another race. Most people just aren't. Nothing wrong with that
>>
>>28099799

That's because the majority are becoming a minority now. Watch as the American standard of living rapidly declines because of immigration.

It's funny how Bernie Sanders wants to cry about wages stagnating since the 70's but doesn't understand that the cause was immigration, almost entirely Hispanic.
>>
>>28099877
People are hypocrites. The norm is to be politically correct and say that you don't care but at heart most people don't like it. If people truly didn't care the number of interracial marriages would be higher. There's got to be a reason why people don't choose it right?
>>
>>28099917

Marriages are a meme. Nobody wants to get married now, and black men are the least likely to marry anyway. Vast majority of white women get into interracial relationships and one night stands with blacks and latinos.
>>
>>28099896
>non hispanic white
I don't get you people..
>>
>>28099913
Think of all the white father you know. What do you think their gut reaction would be if their daughter came home with a black guy? Do you think it would be at all different than if she came home with a white one? Would you truly not care?
>>
>>28099917
>but at heart most people don't like it
This as meaningless as tumblrinas saying most rapes aren't reported
Come back when you have evidence beyond "well they feel this way in secret"
>If people truly didn't care the number of interracial marriages would be higher.
Again that doesn't logically follow
Apathy is not the same as desiring a partner from another race you moron
You have to autistic with this line of thinking
>>
>white
>male
>most thugs
>if they don't have a fat butt then they are ok
>need to loose the ghetto attitude annoying get a job and stop making crimes happen
>>
>>28099787
I'm married to a white woman and we get along great.
She's 28 and I'm 20.
Finally convinced her not to have kids because I carry genetic diseases and such.
She's cool with it.
We go running every morning and fuck daily
I love her and she loves me
>>
>>28099951
I don't get cuckolds. I mean most fetishists keep their shit private, for their own enjoyment. But you people seem hellbent to force your degenerate shit on everyone else. What's the reason for this?
>>
>Your race
White
>Thoughts on black men
Disgusting, ruin my day when I see one outside, makes me start looking at everything through a lense of negativity and feeling like the world is permanently fucked because of these disgusting people.
>Black women
Where are they anyways?
>Blacks in general
I would rather that they were nonexistent. Of course I'll never speak my mind on the matter.
>>
>>28099971

It's because some Hispanics self-identify as white while looking darker than Indians.
>>
>white
>make
> they range from the ones at my college who wear bape and watch the boondocks to the ones by where I work who smoke crack and talk about how they ain't got time for trouble

>I don't think I've ever really talked to a black girl my age except for one I went to school with who is a big dyke who was in theatre and was rude to me, I hate her. A black cutie gf with a nice ass would be good though.

>I've seen black people acting coonish and hooting like chimps and I've seen black people quietly reading books, overall I think black people are my favorite race aside from white people
>>
>>28099837
>if most people liked BMWs, then there would be more people with BMWs
>if most people liked space, there would be more astronauts
>if most people liked sex, there would be fewer virgins
>>
>>28099663
>>28099628

I love how my entire post critiquing modern black America is reduced to just me stating that I think racemixing is disgusting.
>>
>>28100067
It was the only relevant part.
>>
>Mixed (african,German)
>male
>i dont judge people by race
> Same
> Same
>>
>>28099628
Coming from a blackbot, your post is very well stated.
You really hit all the key points that all the other blacks in this thread touched on.
>>
>>28092545
>>Your race
White

Male

>>Profession (I added this one)
Criminal Defense Lawyer

>>Thoughts on black men
Great for job security. Bunch of liars, thieves, and crack addicts.

>>Black women
Loud, obnoxious, usually fat, and opinionated about things they know nothing about.

>>Blacks in general
Scum of the Earth.
>>
>>28100060
Your analogies are flawed. For example more people would buy BMWs if most people liked them and they had the money. The extra factor here is the money. If women had as high of a sex drive as men had then there would be fewer virgins. How is that not self evident?
>>
>>28100130

I grew up and live in Queens, NY so I saw all the shit my whole life. The saddest thing is seeing the moral and upright blacks get shit on by other blacks for not being a degenerate criminal.

Since when was acting like a responsible, considerate, and moral person being an uncle tom?

The culture and lifestyle is disgusting and the worst part about it is that now it's the popular thing to do, so now we have white people emulating the worst people in the black community.

It's all downhill from here.
>>
>>28092760
What country?

Oregano
>>
>>28093771
Irish slaves is a myth
>>
>>28092545
white
male
some can be bros if they have a job
gross desu, no into wigs
>>
File: 1461453316219.jpg (98 KB, 500x759) Image search: [Google]
1461453316219.jpg
98 KB, 500x759
>>28092545
European

Male

>thoughts on niggers

Need to fuck off and live in their own land. Also need reminding of how lucky they are and what happens to them once they've crossed the fucking line.

>thoughts on black women

Not much, at least they stick with their own more.

>nigs in general

Very few good. None to the standard I expect. Majority genocide worthy unless separation, fuck segregation.
>>
>>28092545
its sad all the gangsta/hood/thug- blacks ruin all black peoples rumors
>>
>>28092545
>>Your race
Black
Male
>>Thoughts on black men
I don't enjoy them, they create stereotypes that are very hard for me, personally, to escape from.
>>Black women
Mean entitled spirited bitches(most of them atleast) some are cool tho.
>>Blacks in general
I think social assimilation is slowly helping the black community become "civilized"
>>
>>28100029
You could always move. Or just meet better black people (black male)
>>
>>28099837
If it doesn't happen that often then why do you care so much?
>>
>Your race
East Asian
F
>Thoughts on black men
I don't have a strong opinion. I have been acquaintances in the past with black weebs and they were like any other nerdy male.
>Black women
Sweet, feminine, shy and thin black girls are my fetish, but I have yet to encounter such a girl in my life. I hate how most black girls I've known are aggressive and mannish. Most are also overweight, which is a sexual turn-off.
>Blacks in general
I have nothing but neutral disinterest towards all except the most ideal beautiful black girls, who are like unicorns.
>>
>>28092545
>White
>Female
>Ugly and stupid
>Ugly and stupid
>Ugly and stupid
>>
>>28101970
Where do you live? skinny shy black girls really aren't that rare.
>>
>>28102107
CA and there are plenty of black people here. In my experience such girls are exceedingly rare. Most beautiful black girls have too much attitude, and the few black girls I've liked were 110% straight.
>>
File: 0120 - BUesxAp.jpg (2 KB, 82x125) Image search: [Google]
0120 - BUesxAp.jpg
2 KB, 82x125
>>28092545
>>Your race
Aryan
>>Thoughts on black men
I like hip hop so I like
>>Black women
disgusting
>>Blacks in general
Haven't had any problems with blacks since I don't live in America, so as far as I know they're pretty chill.
>>
male
black
black men can be cool, but i guess not so cool sometimes
black women are alright i guess
over all-- ok i guess. umm not so cool all the time. yeah.
>>
>>28092707
>black Christians are totally fine with throwing their shit in your face though
>black women thing is true for only a minority but the minority stands out soo fucking much god i fucking hate them soo much
>idk how were gonna change ghetto blacks
>>
>>28092834
its cause only the good hardworking blacks make it out of africa. except Nigerians theyre the jews of africa
>>
File: 1432595319146.png (380 KB, 309x466) Image search: [Google]
1432595319146.png
380 KB, 309x466
>>28092545
>Your race
Black Caribbean (US Resident)

M

>Thoughts on black men
Prideful and very easy to get offended or insulted. Dwell way too much on the culture of being gansta and the realest nigga around. Though some of them are above that. Strangely enough they are either absent fathers or very dedicated fathers. Overall hard to generalize.

>Black women
Even more prideful than men. I feel a lot of them are deeply fed the notion that they can and will be taken advantage of if they aren't tough. Probably a result of their upbringing or parents. Either that or they're ratchet as fuck hood rats. Still kinda hard to generalize. I honestly don't understand people sexually put off by race. My dick does not discriminate.

>Blacks in general
Shot in the leg by society and had a chance at getting back on their feet in the 50's but then fell back down the stairs when the people leading them got killed. It's just up to us at this point to pick ourselves up and show we can be respected again but media and white guilt allow many of us to abandon any respectable ambition of bettering ourselves. Some recognize this and many don't. This lack of connection and constant infighting is our downfall and I just wonder what will become of us in the future with the direction of all this social justice shit.

>>28095255
I have enough self respect to act civilized and hope others are decent enough people to recognize that.
>>
Jew
M
I don't really care about black pepole, although I do like me some Nigger bop
>>
Do you know who hates blacks the most?

Other blacks
>>
>Your race
black
F
>Thoughts on black men
tyrones seem super concerned shoes and what people think about them to an almost stacey level. non-tyrones can't really be generalised.
>Black women
a lot are incredibly insecure and try to cover it up. I think it's because we want a guy to see us as his princess and our dads aren't around to do it and we're usually too unattractive to get a bf to do it. the more I look at feminists the more I feel that a strong "patriarchal" male presence in your life has a calming effect on women and many black girls don't get that. don't have much of an opinion on non-shaniquas though "quirky" mixed girls that listen to stuff like arctic monkeys kind of irritate me.
>Blacks in general
I don't think there's much hope for us. foreign aid rewards bad governance, we have democracies in countries where people can hardly read and write and there's too much ethnic/religious/linguistic/etc diversity for anyone to ever reach a consensus or develop a national identity, the african union only wants to maintain the unnatural borders, we think valuing father-headed families and tradition is the same as supporting white supremacy, our intellectuals/heroes are usually very left-wing, we find other races more attractive than our own kind but don't want to admit it so we blame "eurocentric beauty standards," we claim egypt to feel better about our history, we blame europe even though the richest countries had no colonies, etc. saying that diversity and democracy and a lack of national identity has created problems is incompatible with "progress" so no-one wants to hear it.
>>
>>28104143

Why are black women so nonchalant about getting abortions? Always wondered that. It's depressing hearing them talk about getting abortions so casually.
>>
white
male
dislike niggers
>>
>black
>female
>entitled mommas boys
>dumb bitches who make life hard for the rest of us
>I understand them more than other races
>>
File: 1444003376054.jpg (76 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
1444003376054.jpg
76 KB, 695x850
>Your race
White
obviously
>Thoughts on black men
inferiority complex / athletic / shoot at police more than any other race in America and get shot by police less than white men still unsatisfied with how much they get shot by police / objectively the most violent race
>Black women
obese / louder / attention-seeking
>Blacks in general
Loud / emotional / unintelligent / violent / zenophobic

A one party voting block has led to the destruction of the black family via the normalization of welfare and feminism pushing for women's liberation aka more mothers in department stores rather than at home, a massive reduction in "mens" jobs such as manufacturing and a normalization of divorce. Democrats disarming law-abiding blacks and villianizing police to drive a wedge between law enforcement and the increasingly lawless black community doesn't help either. The only reason they vote leftwing is because they benefit the most from socialism that white people pay for and also to piss off white people.

Their whole culture seems to be based on going against whatever whites believe in:
>America is a republic and the majority of American men vote moderate right of center?
We should all vote for socialism.
>America is a Christian protestant nation?
Christianity is the white man's religion, let's all convert to Islam and form jihadi sleeper cells with the help of Muslim nations.
>White people want their own separate neighborhoods and schools?
We want to force black people into those neighborhoods and schools.
>White people want us all to go to the same schools and live in the same neighborhoods as long as we respect their physical security and their right to free speech?
Now we want our own part of school where white people aren't allowed to be and you can't speak against it if you're white.
>Gives blacks equal rights and even goes out of their way to protect blacks from themselves and others?
We want to be MORE equal than you.

Multiculturalism...
>>
>>28092545
W
M
Dindu
He dindu nuffin
Dindus
>>
>>28096546
Being proud of yourself and being black is one thing, but you can't "demand" respect from society when literally every society on the face of the earth that has black people suffers from having said black population.
>>
>>28096886
>White
>30
>I grew up around black people my whole life
>I can't say the n word (won't even type it)
>Black women are good-looking
>all women scare me

This is what the Jews have done to us. gg
>>
>>28100543
So are black slaves.
>>
>Your race
Aryan
Male
>Thoughts on niggers
Some individuals are good, but the majority are shit.
>>
>>28098476
>i'm afraid they will rape/mug/kill me
they will
>>
>>28092545
>Your race
caucasian
>gender
dude
>thought on black men
don't care
>black women
don't care either.
>black in general
as a general rule i avoid interacting with black people. for safety reasons, also they smell weird
>>
>>28093631
>I'm surprised people can consider themselves "white" or "black". Like, I don't share much of anything with Anglo's aside from sharing the northern hemisphere. Same with Slavs, especially Slavs.
>So I find the entire "we're black as a group" thing weird as fuck. Especially in the US where not long ago (1950's) white people like the Italians were treated like shit.
>It's not about skin color. It's about how well adapted you are to anglosaxon culture in the US.

thats probably the most rational thing i'v ever read on 4chin, and i'v been here for what seems to be like one million years !
>>
>>28104143
The reason your fathers aren't around is because of welfare and feminism. The reason you have welfare and feminism is because blacks vote leftwing 98% of the time.
>>
File: black-man-nola.jpg (20 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
black-man-nola.jpg
20 KB, 236x354
>>28092545

>white
>male
>i always feel like theyre making fun of me when i walk by & they laugh about something. but when you get to know them theyre nice/mean like anybody else has the chance to be. more homophobic than most though
>nice, sociable, not homophobic. can be dumb and argumentative about things they dont understand though
>overall positive
>>
>>28092834
Buckets.
>>
>>28092545
>>Your race
White
>Location
New York
>Ethnicity
Irish
Male
>>Thoughts on black men
They tend to be pretty funny and athletic which are probably two of the biggest things every man wishes he could be.
>>Black women
They get a bad rap as they're often victims of circumstance. When they're not overweight, they're generally good looking but often more masculine and louder than necessary.
>>Blacks in general
The biggest thing is how much more assertive and loud they are than us white Americans. On the other hand, I believe they're much more gifted athletically and creatively.
>>
Might as well make it even across the board
>>28105936
>>28105936
>>
>>28104782
No. Go home bebe.
>>
>white
>male
>black men are loud and smelly
>black women are indistinguishable from black men
>I don't really think about black people much at all. They're so insignificant. I mostly just smile a little when I hear another trayboon is shot. Otherwise they don't even register on my radar.
>>
>>28092545
>Mexican/Iranian
>Male
>Chill to talk or Feral worldstar types
>Loud, trashy, materialistic, sassy cunts, just completely fucking horrible in general, only ever met one I liked but I think she was mixed and whitewashed, doesn't surprise me why the men jump on anything else
>They seriously need a huge 180 degree change in their community, only an extremely rare few escape that toxic black hole of a community like Thomas sowell but still.
>>
>>28106547
I'm OP and thats not me. fucking weirdos
>>
>Your race
White Hispanic (think George Zimmerman)
>Thoughts on black men
Africans are bro tier, blacks that don't buy into nigger culture are also good people, but niggers are intolerable
>Black women
Loud and entitled, act niggerish more often than the men do
Either introverted and nice or complete monkeys from my experience
>Blacks in general
Decent people, cancerous culture
>>
A jewish plot to weaken america
>>
>>28107400
I'm the OP of that thread. I since there was one about blacks and asians, might as well set up the whites
>>
>>28107593
The jews invented blacks.
>>
>>28092545
> cracker albino caveman
> male
> like wolves, okay one at a time, dangerous in packs; better old than young
> talk too loud, like redneck women, but big asses and tits
> failed collectively, individuals can succeed
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.