[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ Family Members
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1461145968267.jpg (61 KB, 670x645) Image search: [Google]
1461145968267.jpg
61 KB, 670x645
Do you have any robot family members /r9k/?

>I got an uncle, his name is psycho
>my friends and I used to watch his dance, screaming "go psycho"
>spent most of his time dancing, working out, and fighting at the park
>he got two sisters pregnant
>he had sex with one of them to get the other one jealous
>he took both of his kids to the ghetto ass park

He was pretty cool. Sucks he killed himself by drinking two 40 oz's.
>>
>my aunt does nothing but watch old tv shows
>will only leave the house very rarely
>and only to buy things or visit family
>has never drove a car, sister takes her
>you can be in the same for hours and she won't talk unless spoken to
>answers with as few words as possible
>little if any emotional registering in her voice or expression
>hasn't had a friend outside the family in decades

I wonder if she got bullied at a young age. I wonder if society smothered her flame before it really had a change to ignite. Is she content with days of re-runs, or does she forever long for more but know it's not worth the pain of trying?
>>
>>28087330
Did those bitches die.
>>
>>28087552
Funny story actually: one of the sisters' friends' was killed by her boyfriend and her body was found on the bench laying at the park
>>
>>28087330
>>he had sex with one of them to get the other one jealous

>had sex
>robot

Piss off.
>>
>killed himself by drinking two 40oz's

is that a gun reference ?
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 700x889) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 700x889
>>28087552
Let the bodies hit the floor
Let the bodies hit the floor

You know how the rest goes
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.