[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post in this thread about your day. I can't promise I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: llllll.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1768) Image search: [Google]
llllll.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1768
Post in this thread about your day.

I can't promise I'll read it or that anyone will reply, but it's nice to reflect.

Today I set up an above ground pool with my uncle. The box said it would only take 30 minutes to set up. We didn't finish until 5 in the evening, and I awkwardly joked that someone must have taken a speedrunner's time when writing that lie; my uncle responded with resounding silence. Afterward, I watched Netflix with my dad for an hour and a half, before walking back to my uncle's house for the night. It is now 10:52, his children (2 and 4) are still awake and one of them is crying. I'm posting from mobile, laying on on the twin bed in the joint computer and guest room and waiting for my uncle to stop playing Eve Online so I can masturbate and go to sleep. I'm currently visiting the family farm after a particularly boring week at my university. My best friend is getting high somewhere and it looks like we might be doing peyote with a mutual friend of ours this weekend.

My Saturday is going alright, actually. I'm not sure if sticking my dick into something would have made it any better, especially considering that I'm related to everyone within a quarter mile radius. Also because I've never actually had sex, so I can't cite any of its curative effects. If this portion seems irrelevant, it's because I was posting in a thread that got archived, which inspired me to make this thread so this post wouldn't be wasted.

Most of my posts have been ignored today. This saddens me, but I've just resolved that I'm not very interesting.
>>
>>28086515
Have a you, friend

Today I edited some footage with the lads. Interesting stuff. Was nice to meet with people outside of uni.

Right now I'm debating whether to keep lurking or head off to bed. Recently I've been wanting to experience lucid dreams, but I haven't found a method that works. I've tried recording my dreams in a journal, but so far I haven't found any recurring events or items in my dreams I can use to identify the experience as a dream. I thought maybe the whole reality checking thing would help too, but no. Which doesn't make sense, because one particularly weird dream involved me going into a sauna where everyone was wearing a pink sports coat. I've always been one to live in the moment, so maybe that has something to do with it. I also tried the waking up in the middle of the night method, but that hasn't worked yet. I'll still probably do whatever it takes to experience a lucid dream, because my dreams are the one place where I can actually relax. Even when I'm "relaxing" while actually conscious, I always have a lingering fear and haunting from things I try and avoid. It's interesting how avoidance of necessary haunting gives birth to even more severe haunting. It's even more interesting that while I know this fact, I still continue to choose avoidance.

I hate myself.
>>
>>28086960
I've only ever had a few lucid dreams in my life. I had them when I was young, though, so I didn't really come up with much. When I was 12 I dreamt up a giant strip club, but I got bored with the strippers and started to slide around a giant floor on my socks. I considered trying to get into lucid dreaming, but I only feel happy in dreams I don't have any control over. If I were lucid, I'd probably feel the same way I always do.

Any particular reasons you hate yourself, or was that for dramatic flair?
>>
File: SSBM_Portrait_Roy.png (30 KB, 136x188) Image search: [Google]
SSBM_Portrait_Roy.png
30 KB, 136x188
>>28086515
Today I had the house to myself so I just practiced melee and masturbated. Eventually my friend came over for an hour or two and we played melee together.
>>
>>28087079
I wouldn't say I hate myself as much as I hate the condition I'm in. I always run away from anything remotely challenging.
>>
>>28086515
Last night I got really high, and woke up this morning contemplaying how much of a failure I felt like because I might have to take a drug test for a job soon.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.