[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me about your failed relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1327732263483.jpg (215 KB, 675x500) Image search: [Google]
1327732263483.jpg
215 KB, 675x500
tell me about your failed relationships
>>
File: 1459189201730.jpg (168 KB, 1600x1456) Image search: [Google]
1459189201730.jpg
168 KB, 1600x1456
love girl
>date girl
>girl moves in
>girl lives with me for seven months
>find drugs
>girl doesn't like it when anon does drugs
>drugs tell anon to say fuck that bitch
>break up with love of my life
>do lots of drugs
>feel empty
>call her and ask to get back together
>sure
>she turned to partying to save herself from the abandonment trauma I ensued
>we try seeing each other for a while, but she doesn't want to be exclusive and can't trust me like she used to
>ask myself who she has become, she isn't the same girl anymore
>i realize that she probably thought the same thing
>i realize this is just a taste of what I did to her
>tell her we shouldnt try this cause we want different things
>valentines day rolls around and I get sober
>she leaves me flowers and a card and it says call her
>call her and lie that im over it and we should move on for good
>hang up
>punch myself several times
>months later I call her and she tells me to fuck off
>still sober
>want drugs because giant hole in figurative body
>she was so good to me
>mfw I still can't get used to sleeping in this bed alone five months fucking later
>I want to die
>i want to call her
>i don't want to hurt her
>if I kill self she would be devastated
>if i call her she would be angry
>the only thing that doesn't hurt her is leaving her alone
>started working more and doing long hours
>can finally finish my house and settle
>think about her every day
>her friend told me she wanted to make something for my birthday but then she changed her mind
>mfw all my life's efforts are for her and she doesn't know it

Fuck me.
>>
>>28084708
No sympathy for drug addicts
>>
>>28084708
I know how you feel. I miss my one-itis from years ago that helped me through my drug problem. She said this song reminded her of me and made her cry at the thought of me overdosing

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ru-LgSvOCrE
>>
The only acceptable answer to this thread is some variation of "never been in a relationship"
>>
>>28084604
>tfw only one real gf that broke up with me almost 5 years ago now
>tfw she was a stupid roastie but was kinda hot so I went with it
>after it ended and I failed to get another relationship it just proved to me that it was just a fluke
>pretty much went bald the past 2-3 years and now that has brought my chances down even lower than they already were
>thinking about hair transplant but at the same time just don't really give a fuck about pursuing women tbqh
>>
>>28084604
Like girl
>girl doesn't like me
>dieing inside
>>
I had a girlfriend once but she tried to convert me into a furry so I had to leave her
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.