[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depressing stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 1437758864469.png (71 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
1437758864469.png
71 KB, 353x352
ill start
>be 9
>be in 3rd grade
>have no friends, really attached to mom
>tell her everything talk to her for hours a day
>kids bullied me for it
>one day the bullies broke into the front office to call my teacher and tell her that my mom died
>he brought me outside the class and told me and hugged me when I wailed in tears
>the bullies were waiting and after 30 minutes they told me it was a joke and laughed at me just to torture me
>still haunts me to this day
>>
>>28075613

oh shit nigga, thats deep
>>
>>28075613
that's pretty fucked up, twisted and cruel
>>
>6 year old me
>White kid living in a black ghetto neighbourhood (poorfag parents)
>Black neighbours are violent racist fucks, they were like a black version of the KKK.
>Had been mocked, beaten, lynched, spit on and had stones thrown at by at least 10 black kids (most of them were much older than me) almost every day when I came out of the house
>When I ran home crying my parents always yelled at me and blamed me for going out there and for "teasing" the kids
>Today I'm a white supremacist, unfortunately it is true that the darker your skin is the more you're likely to be an uncivilzed savage
>>
>>28076254
Troll, only white people can be racist
>>
>>28075613
Love the creativity of the bullies, you are just a sissy and deserve to suffer.
>>
>>28076254
By the way I still live in a ghetto neighbour hood but a different one. 90% of the blacks here hadn't graduated highschool and my mother's car was stolen a few months ago by a nig-nog scum.
>>
>>28076254
>lynched
???????????
??
?
>>
>>28076366
>owning a car when climate change is real
your fucking fault, god punished you for being ashamed of himself because his creation lead to something so fucking faggoty like yourself.
in your case i would kill myself instantly.
>>
>>28076408
Not exactly lynch, they used to chase me until I reached a point where I couldn't run away anymore and then beat the shit out of me
>>
>>28076287
That's left-wing bullshit
>>
>>28076487
that's not what lynching is
>>
File: 1409160296781.jpg (32 KB, 322x227) Image search: [Google]
1409160296781.jpg
32 KB, 322x227
>>28075613

>many years ago when I was around 14-16 y/o
>was already a huge fuckup, still had good grades in school and thimgs like that, but ugly and antisocial as hell
>not a single friend, afraid of looking in the mirror not even mentioning going outside
>parents have dissappointment written all over them
>mom gets pregant again at a proud age of 35 give or take a year
>they both seem somehow happier, ignore my fuckery mostly
>of course things do not go well
>my sister gets born too soon and has severe health problems
>she is too weak, probably is not going to make it
>parents are devastated
>mom comes into my room one day, asks if I want to visit the hospital to see my sister
>I just sit there silent and play some game until she leaves
>sister dies after a few months
>still did not visit her
>father spends several days drinking alone in the kitchen, mom is completely shut down and just sits in her room
>the burial comes soon and I arrive looking like complete trash
>just uncomfortable that I am there at all
>do not feel sad or like crying, but really uneasy while watching my mom cry her soul out
>we all come home, parents spend time with guests
>I go straight to my room and start up some game
>after guests leave I crawl out of my room because I am hungry
>mom is there and just silently watches me as I fill a plate and as I am about to go out I see that she is starring at me like I have grown horns
>just says: "I never had high expectations of you, but I really do not remember raising such a heartless piece of trash."
>I just nod and go to my room

If I could die so my sister could live, I would do it. I am even much worse now, I do not think that I have any trace of humanity left in me.
>>
>>28076487
thats not lynching you autist
>>
>>28076608
What's your relationship with them now?
>>
>>28076608
kek

what age are you now?
>>
>>28076693
stupid question from a stupid person.
>>
>>28076725
How so? Do tell.
>>
>>28076746
no i will not tell you,
im not sharing my precious wisdom with subhumans.
>>
File: Surprise.png (900 KB, 799x599) Image search: [Google]
Surprise.png
900 KB, 799x599
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>28076693

Well, it is pretty bad obviously, although not as bad as one would expect from this story. My parents are not exactly sane people themselves, so it all evens out somehow. I did fear that one of them would ram a knife in my throat during some disputes, but I am still alive.
Bad things happen all the time around me, this is not even nearly the worst thing that I have on their shitlist and I think despite hating my guts, they still are have this irrational hope of me turning oit well.

>>28076717

>>
File: 1461269008850.jpg (192 KB, 879x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461269008850.jpg
192 KB, 879x1024
>7 year old me
>No friends
>I am a running gag among everyone
>weekends with family full of screams and hate
>nowhere I can feel safe
I hated my life
>>
>>28077005
you hated yourself
>>
>>28076608
You could at least visit you sister anon
>>
>>28076608
I agree with your mum. You couldn't even be bothered to visit your dying sister in hospital.

You're fucking trash and a worthless human
>>
File: NeildeGrasseTyson.exe.png (30 KB, 320x237) Image search: [Google]
NeildeGrasseTyson.exe.png
30 KB, 320x237
>>28076338
>>28076478
>>28076803
>>28077068
>>28077134
Settle down and tell us your story, if your life went perfectly from day 1 you'd have something better to do than shitpost on /r9k/.
>>
>>28077259
I'm the antichrist, so my life went down perfectly if I'm posting here. Check mattteeeee.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.