[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever talked to a femanon who pretended to be crazy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1459362476681.jpg (438 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459362476681.jpg
438 KB, 1600x1200
Has anyone ever talked to a femanon who pretended to be crazy to fit into the entire "fembot" stereotype?
>>
File: 1456809050933.jpg (119 KB, 839x835) Image search: [Google]
1456809050933.jpg
119 KB, 839x835
>>28074814
>Has anyone ever talked to a femanon
Getting tired of your shit
>>
as far as I've seen, trying to get attention from /r9k/ in the first place generally flags them as someone who has some underlying mental problems

I have no doubt that they exaggerate how xd random crazy they are, though
>>
>>28074844
I don't know what you're upset about. Is it because I made a thread about femanons? I just wanted to know how many of them are less crazy and are just trying to act crazy.

Is it because I called them femanons? Would it be better to call them female users of /r9k/?

Is it because I insinuated that any robot would ever talk to a femanon? I don't even know, my man.

>>28074867
Yeah, but there's a huge difference between a scary crazy and a depressed, wants attention crazy.
>>
I'm female and I have a diagnosed mental illness that I take medication for. I don't know why anyone would want to pretend to be crazy. Being crazy sucks.
>>
>>28074957
oh wow a diagnosed mental illness that's rare
>>
>>28074814
>have you ever
Anon, every girl thinks she's "omg XD im so crasy"
>>
>>28074957
but will you be my crazy gf to be slightly afraid of and love?
that's the actual question
>>
>>28074957
who cares that wasn't even the question
>>
>>28074957
>diagnosed mental illness
I'm not talking about you specifically so don't get defensive, but a diagnosed mental illness doesn't necessarily mean crazy. I'm not being too specific, but for example, run of the mill depression, some personality disorders, some mood disorders, etc wouldn't really be "crazy". Debilitating, but not crazy.

>>28075003
Yeah, lots of girls think that. I'm so weird and crazy!!! You can't handle me!! But most of them would admit that there's nothing seriously wrong with them if prodded.
>>
>>28074957
>HEY GUYS! AS A ROASTIE,

just fucking die
>>
>>28075119
>women
>will admit to the truth
>>
>>28075140
It was pertinent to the discussion to mention she was a female, you numbskull
>>
>>28075222

The question was aimed towards someone actually knowing someone who pretended to be fucked in the head. It surely was no invitation to go in and attentionwhore with things nobody gives a fuck about.
She (most probably he) did not contribute to any discussion.
>>
>>28074957
What's your Dx?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.