[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The amount of bullying I received and the amount of bullies I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 10924831209312.jpg (29 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
10924831209312.jpg
29 KB, 640x519
The amount of bullying I received and the amount of bullies I saw decreased with each year from kindergarten to college, yet children are considered pure and innocent.
Can someone explain this to me?
>>
Children are typically mindless, purely products of their upbringing. As we get older we begin to understand the consequences of our actions, this leads to children calming their tits and not fighting one another as much.
>>
>>28072204
I don't believe it has everything to do with upbringing.

For me it was like this.
Kindergarten: Socially isolated, don't remember much but I remember having zero friends and no one talking to me.
Primary school (first 5 years): Had some friends that we played soccer together and hanged out, but a lot of people were mocking me because my parents were poor and heroin addicts. They didn't want to talk to me or play with them.
Primary school (5-8 years, moved to different location): Very few people judge me, make a lot of friends and those that aren't my friends are just neutral and don't isolate me. There were some bullies in school but they bullied rarely and came from very abusive homes filled with physical abuse, alcohol abuse, mental illnesses and poverty (they often failed 1 or 2 years and were older because of this).
High School: Pretty much everyone is happy with one another or they at least tolerate each other and can talk with each other politely. Only 1 bully and he didn't bully me out of 90 or so people.
College: 0 bullies, everyone is friendly to each other in my degree (physics)
>>
Usually the kids who are bullies very young just come from places that they "don't know any better". A little bit of training on how to be civil will help a lot of that....though working in opposition to this is that the closer you get to puberty, the more you get into the more psychological bullying where the bully knows a weak spot and hones in on it out of meanness. Stacey-girls especially are pros at this, especially with other girls (see: CARRIE) while Chad-guys have a more "mindless" bullying spirit typically aimed only at the sissy boys who don't fight back.

Middle School is the worst, usually by high school, some of the worst bullies will have flunked out or dropped out, or there are more extracurricular ways to find "your own kind".

It's much better after high school although bullying does go on in college to a degree (fraternity pranks etc)
>>
>>28072022
the bullies started doing drugs and skipping school
>>
kids are just brutaly honest and as you get older kids learn to bit their tongue. so basically your still a faggot but no one will openly tell you cause "muh feels"
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.