[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>28071580 parents 404
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
>>28071580
parents 404
>>
>>28071580

Nigga what do you want me to say to make you feel the way you want to?
>>
Wanna have pity gay sex? I'll plug your pooper.
>>
>>28071580
>kill yourself over girls

fuck man

it's different for everyone else but I just move on with life, yeah I haven't had a girl like me once, but life will move on without me so I have to keep on doing things to keep up

you're also retarded, attempting suicide once with guns means people are far more vigilant around you, not to mention a whole laundry list of possible medical records that might cockblock you somehow in the future

maybe try a decent male mental health professional not some stacey fuck, and one that doesn't give you pills but more or less helps you to rewire how you think, especially about fucking girls

i mean your life isn't really worth saving but it would just be a shame all the same if it was lost because of fucking females
>>
File: hitchcock.jpg (12 KB, 350x296) Image search: [Google]
hitchcock.jpg
12 KB, 350x296
>>28071580
>getting this depressed over not having a gf

If you were really suicidal you would've shot yourself before the cops could get you. What's holding you back?
>>
he's got suicide ideation

maybe hasn't gone past the inability to self-harm so he can't transition to actual suicide attempts, though he got real close

op might rate slightly higher on his reasons for living score than he realizes
>>
>>28071580
Why don't you just leave everything behind and go vagabonding around instead of killing yourself? I mean, if you hsve nothing to lose,you might as well do something exciting.
>>
>>28071580

Dude, NEVER send *email* about suicide--send a letter in the mail. At least if you change your mind, you could have gone to his house and possibly gotten it out of the mailbox.
>>
>>28072045
>JUST THROW YOUR LIFE AWAY INSTEAD OF KILLING YOURSELF
That is stupid. That is like if someone says "I am really bored of eating raw potatoes. I would rather starve than eat food as boring as raw potatoes" and you say "JUST EAT DOG SHIT INSTEAD!"

I mean, yeah, the guy doesn't want to eat potatoes, but your idea is even worse. If he doesn't like his potatoes, what makes you think he would enjoy the dog shit?
>>
>>28071580

>killing yourself because muh vaginas

wew lad
>>
>>28072106
>food analogies

>>>/v/
>>
>>28071580
just do weed, never fails and tfw no gf barely gives a fuck when im high

t. depressed fuck
>>
File: 1458264367783.jpg (41 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
1458264367783.jpg
41 KB, 640x616
>>28072124
>>28071956
>>28071932
>WOW YOU FEEL SAD THAT WOMEN FIND YOU UNIVERSALLY REPULSIVE? THAT ISNT A REASON TO KILL YOURSELF LOL!
It's more of a valid reason than people who kill themselves because of low self-esteem, or divorce, or bullying.

When a man kills himself because his wife left him, people are like "awww poor guy :("

But when a guy kills himself because he is tired of feeling worthless, and knowing that no girl ever looks at him with anything other than disgust, people are like "LOL WHAT A SILLY REASON TO COMMIT SUICIDE xDD"
>>
>>28072193
It's exactly the same as killing yourself over low self-esteem.
OP is probably some beta faggot that is either too awkward to talk to girls or never tried in the first place. If OP's only sense of self-worth comes from pussy, then he really should kill himself.
>>
File: 1457830221008.png (63 KB, 724x653) Image search: [Google]
1457830221008.png
63 KB, 724x653
>>28072271
>It's exactly the same as killing yourself over low self-esteem.
Low self-esteem, in and of itself, is solely feeling as if you are worthless. That is all. It doesn't mean you actually ARE worthless, as that is something else entirely.

Killing yourself JUST because of low self-esteem is far more silly than because you are a repulsive human being.

The difference here is that low self-esteem is unjustified by itself. It's irrational. But feeling sad because no one likes you? That's very different.

>OP is probably some beta faggot that is either too awkward to talk to girls or never tried in the first place
pic related
>>
>>28072193
it's pathetic, I just will never get you /r9k/ faggots. It's long running joke that most boards on 4chan are filled to the brim with perma virgins, but they chose to talk about their passion like video games, tv, art, science, technology and what not. Only /r9k/ takes it to such extremes of self loathing, depression and hetero agressivity.
>>
File: 1443569475285.jpg (11 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1443569475285.jpg
11 KB, 184x184
>>28072368
>you're a pathetic faggot if you want to talk about why you feel sad
nurse! granddad is out of his bed again! he keeps calling us faggots for having emotions!
>>
>>28072334
>pic related

Good thing we know exactly what OP looks like. Also, he apparently has a friend so he can't be completely repulsive.

My point of OPs sense of self worth still stands.
>>
>>28072368

then get the fuck out, moron.
>>
>>28072409
>Good thing we know exactly what OP looks like
Let's be honest, now. If you have the balls to use a fucking shotgun to blow your head off because you are unfortunate with girls, do you seriously think he has never tried talking to a girl?

Don't say OP couldn't kill himself. Give him some alcohol and he could easily have killed himself immediately.

If it was so easy to just "LOL GO TALK TO HER", then he surely wouldn't have tried suicide.

>Also, he apparently has a friend so he can't be completely repulsive.
So what? The World's Ugliest Man has a friend, so I guess he's actually just pretending to be ugly, right?
>>
>>28072465
>If you have the balls to use a fucking shotgun to blow your head off because you are unfortunate with girls, do you seriously think he has never tried talking to a girl?
Maybe he's just some melodramatic fag or not fun to be around?

>Give him some alcohol and he could easily have killed himself immediately
He could do a lot of stupid shit easily if he was drunk you retard.

>The World's Ugliest Man has a friend, so I guess he's actually just pretending to be ugly, right?
No. It just means he's a cool person to be around.
>>
>>28072397
that's not what I said at all though but it's not like I expect any better from you

>>28072423
the problem is that you live in your little internet bubble and never get confronted with the harsh truth. I'm doing you a favor really
>>
>>28072193
>When a man kills himself because his wife left him, people are like "awww poor guy :("
>But when a guy kills himself because he is tired of feeling worthless, and knowing that no girl ever looks at him with anything other than disgust, people are like "LOL WHAT A SILLY REASON TO COMMIT SUICIDE xDD"

I think the distinction largely comes down to a difference in ability to relate to the respective problems. After a certain age, the vast majority of people develop sexual relationships, and oftentimes these relationships dissolve. This causes a great deal of pain that others can recognize in those who suffer the same pain. Using a bit more imagination, those who have developed relationships that haven't been broken can intuit, in some sense, how painful it would be to lose said relationship. Sympathy for one who has loved and lost arises from the ability to see the sufferer as human because their problem is a human problem.

Trying to relate to the person who has never experienced what the vast majority of people do is far more difficult. Because, when all is said and done, the fact they haven't had this very human experience makes them somewhat less human. A monster has no soul, after all, and without a soul, how can a monster actually feel anything like authentic pain?

To think the monster hurts because of that sexual loneliness is to have to acknowledge said monster is sexual in the first place. And that is a very uncomfortable idea. We have to neuter the freak behind the glass to make his existence even remotely bearable. If the freak's humanity and soul are excised in the process, well, so much the better.
>>
>>28072597
>OP has a friend so he isn't an unlikeable person
>OP is probably unlucky with girls because he is a fag and isn't fun
Choose one, you fucking doofus. Either OP is an unlikable person who everyone hates, or he isn't.
>>
Why did he drink the water?
>>
>>28072671
>ITS A HARSH REALITY FOR ME TO CALL YOU PATHETIC FAGGOTS FOR BEING DEPRESSED, UNHAPPY, AND ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT IT!
>YOU SHOULD JUST IGNORE YOUR CRIPPLING DEPRESSION LIKE THE REST OF US
okay dr phil
>>
>>28072710
Autists like OP act differently around girls so maybe he gets all awkward and shit once he's around them.
>>
>>28072733
I'm not telling you to ignore it, I'm telling you to stop wallowing in it. That's what's pathetic
>>
>>28071580
I remember an EMT thread a while back on /k/. Dude gets a callfor an on base family, weird code since he needs things needed for a living person and dead body. Get there and the father is downstairs crying, other EMT says we just need you to call the time when it comes. He's still confused so he heads upstairs and he finally sees the son sitting with the front of his head/face completely gone but still breathing. Apparently it can happen if you put the barrel of the shotgun under your chin pointing directly upwards. The brainstem was untouched so the body kept breathing.
>>
>>28071580
Why suicide? If you are gonna go out go big, shoot up a BLM rally or a mosque
>>
Your friend is a fag for snitching. I would have let you do what you thought was best for you, even if it felt like shit, and pretended I didn't check my email.
I hope you do it one day OP
>>
>>28072918
there are duty to rescue laws, at least in Europe. I think if you don't notify the authority you might be liable, especially when the parents go through his last sent emails.
>>
>>28071580
>writing a suicide note
>having friend(s)
>being stupid enough to trust him
>caring about making the "clean up" easier for professionals
>falling for the anti-depressant meme

Just don't fuck up a second time, normie.
>>
>>28071580

It is not your time son, we have plans for you. A messenger shall arrive one hundred thirty three days from today to alter the path you walk.

You will know when you this moment comes. Illumination is your destiny.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.