[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chickie Tendies General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
ITT: We talk of crispy chickie tendies, be them crispy or from Wendy's

I'll start :)

>i wake up for another sing-songy sunshiney funday

>i stretch and yawn as I rip my daily wakey gas, the feeling of liquid splattering against my Magic School Bus undies makes me proud

>i haul myself out of bed, kissing my Nadeko body pillow good morning, but my legs buckle out from under my generous frame

>oh well! I guess I'll have to be a Roly Poly from now on

>i roll over to my GBP chart and check it

>I've saved up a whole 5 GBP! That's a new record I'm SURE mummy will be proud of!

>i roll down the stairs to see what mumsy is up to this wonderful morning

>i slip and crack my nose against the stairpost

>mumma gets up shocked, "Anon are you okay?!"

>i'm bleeding from my nose and it has a weird shape, but I don't care, "mummy mummy, where's the yummy chickie tendies for my tummy?"

>"what?"

>i lift my shirt and begin slapping my tummy like a bongo "your precious little angel has saved five GBP, make some chickie tendies, and make them all for me!"

>"Anon, you know the price for a tendie meal is 20 GBP. And after the Legoland incident you should be grateful that you still have 5 left."

>i freeze. This BITCH, has the fucking GALL, to deprive me of my well deserved poultry cutlets.

>i sit up and begin slamming my feet on the floor angrily and punching my head

>"YOUR SPECIAL LITTLE BOY HAS BEEN GOOD FOR FAR TOO LONG, TENDIES NOW YOU BITCH OR I SHALL DO YOU WRONG"

>she closes her eyes, "Anon, please calm down..."

>i begin screaming and simultaneously poopooing and peepeeing my pants, but my engine has been burned out and I curl up in my own waste, peacefully sleeping

>i wake up clean and tethered to my bed, a plate of yummy tendies on my tummy with a note from mama jama saying she's sorry for being so harsh and that she's proud of me for being such a good boy

Being a bad boy has its perks, but nothing beats the satisfaction of being mummy's good little boy!
>>
File: neckbreadclassic.jpg (6 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
neckbreadclassic.jpg
6 KB, 227x222
>making tendie memes
>>
>>28062180
I hate how one week it was funny and the next people hated it.
>>
File: 857.jpg (30 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
857.jpg
30 KB, 563x542
>11pm, i'm in bed
>wake up with a hankering for tendies
>sneak downstairs even though it's past my bedtime
>see mummy and new daddy watching something on tv
>be extra sneaky as i go past to the kitchen
>pull big box of tendies from freezer
>ham-handedly drop it and it makes a loud *THUNK*
>mummy hears it and thinks I'm a burglar
>she whispers worriedly to new daddy
>new daddy rushes out of the room and into the kitchen to investigate
>i panic and shit and piss everywhere in fear
>he gets angry and starts yelling at mummy
>'why the fuck do we have to live with this fucking autistic kid'
>things get heated and he hits mummy
>big mistake
>pick up a fistfull of the shit and throw it in new daddy's face
>i jump on him, throw him to the ground, then sit on his face (i weigh 300 lbs)
>sit there for a while, new daddy stops moving
>command mummy to make me tendies
>she does
>now new daddy needs a special chair he controls with his mouth to get around
>he grimaces every time i walk past
>mummy makes me tendies every day, no quibbles
>>
File: furry horror.png (156 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
furry horror.png
156 KB, 500x667
>>28062324
it's funny the first few times
i still kind of miss it
>>
>>28062361
>finally time
>>
File: 1451889421967.gif (832 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1451889421967.gif
832 KB, 240x228
>>28062361
oh my
h
m
y
>>
what have we become.

there is no hope
>>
Keep making tendies threads. They are funny
>>
>>28062361
>be furry neet wolf
>mummy is a whore to pay for my tendie appetite
>she starts fucking niggers
>you burn the coal, you pay the toll bitch
>I hoard my GBP, and I don't poop for four months. The toilet is spotless, I get bonus GBP for that
>I buy a truckload of tendies, and eat them all, i feel them rumbling inside of me
"MUMMY MY TUMMY HURTS,"
>she comes through the door
>its too late, she can't get out of the way in time
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.