[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW no sensitive crying liberal gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: qtpie.jpg (61 KB, 855x443) Image search: [Google]
qtpie.jpg
61 KB, 855x443
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l13MB_ztbM
>>
>>28058674

bump this qt deserves more attention
>>
>>28058674
>was raised whole life by illegal mexican immigrant nanny paid for by rich parents
>complains that she gets cat called (aka complimented by men) every day
>believes that because some people who are concerned for her safety recommend she doesn't dress like a slut around rapists, that she lives in a society where women are oppressed and there is a patriarchy
>crys in public for no real reason
>leaves when she is done stating her feelings in order to avoid having to listen to another person's viewpoint
>>
>>28058674
>>you will never sniff her farts while she lectures you about the patriarchy
>>
>>28058674
>"i cry about everything" - :^)

What did her rape lecture have to do with immigration?
>>
>>28059069

>was raised whole life by illegal mexican immigrant nanny paid for by rich parents
What's the significance of this? It sounds like an objectively worse life than average. I don't understand. I'd rather be raised by my parents than a nanny.

>complains that she gets cat called (aka complimented by men) every day
Just because it's an alien experience to you to be appreciated for your looks doesn't mean it should be cherished by someone else. You JUST implied there to be an ever-present risk of rape dependent on how one dresses. If that were so, what logical reason do you have to NOT BE WORRIED with people catcalling you? Imagine there were men who wanted to buttfuck you around every corner and that if you wore the wrong shit then you would get forcibly buttfucked. When they start catcalling you, would you be flattered or freaked out?

You do realize catcallers catcall all kinds of girls, they don't even have to be that attractive? It doesn't mean anything, it's not flattering.

>believes that because some people who are concerned for her safety recommend she doesn't dress like a slut around rapists
...Yes. You could walk around naked with a buttplug in your ass and "fuck me" painted across your tits, accountability is still on the rapist. Would you rape a chick for being naked? If you are, then the problem is with you, not the naked chick. What you're saying was literally the defense for those poointheloos who murdered and gangraped that one chick for no reason: She was asking for it by being in that position, tempting the rapists!

Total bullshit. Not an iota of logic to that whatsoever. If you feel compelled to rape someone for being too revealing or attractive then the problem. It should not be dangerous to wear one kind of clothing or the other, that's some idiotic, primitive bullshit.

What's a "real" reason? Do you have any set logical standards for "real" here?

TLDR you're an irrational little bitch of a man
>>
Do you think she would cry if Trump raped her?
>>
>>28059776
>accountability is still on the rapist
literally no one is saying otherwise. if you left a nice car unlocked in a bad neighborhood, accountability would legally be on the nog who steals it, but if you had locked the car and/or parked it somewhere better, it probably wouldn't have been stolen. likewise, if you're walking around drunk and half naked with no means of self defense, you're more likely to be raped/mugged/assaulted/etc (and this applies regardless of gender). people (especially men) are already taught not to rape, but there will always be some who just don't care, so dressing sensibly, being aware of one's surroundings, and having means to defend oneself are all prudent precautions
>>
>>28059776
>stopped greentexting right before the most important line
>>
>>28059776
Put your trip on DOJ, makes it easier to filter
>>
>>28060149
>if you left a nice car unlocked in a bad neighborhood, accountability would legally be on the nog who steals it
Vastly different scenario. Negligence in securing a valuable possession is not really comparable to looking too nice with the clothes you wear. A girl isn't actually very likely at all to get raped by some stranger on the street, it's just disconcerting to be sexually harassed by strangers on the street nonetheless.

Girls should dress however they feel like. Anyone should dress however they feel like. It shouldn't matter.

>>28060250

>stopped greentexting right before the most important line
Oh? Which line would you like for us to go over?

or

>leaves when she is done stating her feelings in order to avoid having to listen to another person's viewpoint

Because I seriously fail to see the importance of either

What is it with robots and their aversion to making direct arguments? All they do is these lame little insinuations as if the real argument goes without saying. It shows how much of a pussy you are.
>>
>>28060410
>i fail to acknowledge the significance of points that i can't argue against
>>
>>28059541
>tfw you'll never know the unique scent of her farts due to her strict vegan diet
>>
>>28060443
I'm telling you, from the bottom of my heart, swearing on all that I value about myself and about life, that I truly don't understand the significance of this points. To go further with this honesty... I don't think you consider those points significant either, you're just making a weak attempt to be antagonistic because you lack the confidence and/or ability to actually argue with me.
>>
All this infowars propaganda is getting old
>>
>>28060450
>strict vegan diet
>strict
no way she has the self control/attention to detail
>>
KILL LIBERALS WHEREEVER YOU CAN AND MAKE THE POINT KNOWN BULLSHIT AND RACISM AGAINST THE BAKBONE OF SOCIETY (WHITES) WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED - RISE UP PLEASE
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.