[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: poorfag feels >tfw grew up in a small cramped townhouse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (225 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
file.png
225 KB, 500x385
ITT: poorfag feels

>tfw grew up in a small cramped townhouse with 6 people
>lived in a lower middle class part of an upper middle class school district
>tfw parents were hoarders
>tfw house was a complete mess 24/7
>tfw could never invite friends over to do anything or see the inside of my house as a kid
>friends began to drift away from me
>got a reputation at school for being poor
>>
File: wallhaven-327721.jpg (369 KB, 2048x1121) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-327721.jpg
369 KB, 2048x1121
>>28058524
>>tfw house was a complete mess 24/7
>>tfw could never invite friends over to do anything or see the inside of my house as a kid

know these feels all too well
>>
iktf bud i grew up in a hoarder house too

>dirty laundry everywhere
>never clean the litter box
>cat piss + shit everywhere
>never do the dishes so those little german cockroaches everywhere
>literally crawl on my plate as i'm eating food
>so used to it/depressed i dont even fucking care
>single mom that always worked but never had any money
>washer eventually broke and no money to fix it
>pretty much didn't wash clothes for the entirety of ninth grade unless mom remembered to give me change for the laundromat
>never got new clothes, when things ripped i sewed them back together with string (not even thread)
>microwave has dead cockroach bodies in it
floor is literally rotting from piss soaking into it

my mom was also extremely mentally ill so she would disappear for days and we never consistently have food so i'd go without eating and stuff while she was gone. i don't really like to remember my childhood
>>
File: 1321540618053.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1321540618053.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>it's a richfag makes fun of you post
>>
>>28058650
>it's a rich people think they can be robots episode
>>
>>28058524
>parents sruggled economically all my childhood
>regardless of this they saved every penny, sold everything they had and with the money they bought a big ass house with 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, livingroom, playroom, garden, everything.
>house was ugly, it was filled with the same 30 year old furniture that constantly broke and dad half ass fixed
>parents invited all their friends every weekend, their friends brought their kids with them so my room was filled with kids age 8 to 15 constantly
>we couldnt afford to feed that many people so dad cooked shit poverty food like chilli
>eating left over chilli all weekend and if too much was left i had to eat it monday and thuesday too
>i hate chilli
>all the money they had went into hiring a live in maid because someone had to clean after those messes
>we had to constantly look for new maids, got some horror stories like the time they sent us a 14 year old girl from a poor hick town with a fake id who didnt know how to read and peed the bed
>>
File: 1460671914578.jpg (50 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1460671914578.jpg
50 KB, 380x380
>tfw your family made enough money to be middle class on paper but dad was a gambler so we were poor as fuck
I could have been normal
>>
>>28058612
Are things better for you now?
>>
I'm a richfag and sorry for your struggles dude. But money doesnt make anything better honestly i'm isolated socially and pretty much used for my money alone and it sucks
>>
File: 1458454721328.jpg (94 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458454721328.jpg
94 KB, 600x600
>>28059164
stop

stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop
>>
>>28059164
it does make everything better but as you continue to get more money the amount of extra joy it bring decreases.
take this anon for example >>28058612
and give him a living wage, some cheap acomodation and throw it extra money for the ocational take out or booze and his happyness gain would be bigger than if you doubled a rich mans savings
>>
>>28058879
Sounds like you had a million opportunities to be Norman
>>
>>28059312
no anon my parents friends where all poorfags, my actual classmates bullyed me because of my clothes, my dads old car and shit like that
>>
>>28058524
>tfw richfag but will be poorfag once my parents die
how do I stop being useless
>>
>>28059164
From my experiences and insight, it does in some way. Richfag here as well, but majority of people I talk to are poorfags. Like is shit poor.
> inb4 normie
>>
File: image.png (461 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
image.png
461 KB, 1059x962
>Live on farm in a 1 story house shaped like a L or half a square
>Moss on roof
>Shitty carport with paint peeling everywhere on the ceiling
>Chickens sometimes get out and shit everywhere
>Trash everywhere
>Still some nice nature scenery though
>2 fallen down trees surrounded in blackberry vines
>1 story mother in law that smells that we used to keep our 14 cats in
>Old greenish Chevy 3100 with trash in it
>House had cracked floor tiles, mud, dirt and dog hair literally fucking everywhere
>Room with computer and one of our TVs had mold growing under the floor, smelled mildewed in there
>Snapped in half recliner couch in this room, hand me down from dads friend
>2 other dirty recliners
>Floor weak in back of room, about to collapse
>Flea infestation because of 4 dogs, rare to get them to hop on my legs in places other than my room
>Have to move quick and jump around and pull pant legs up so fleas don't get on me
>Fuckton of fleas will hop on my legs if I stand in one place in my room
>Water had mold in it for a while related to our shitty computer room, was drinking moldy water and showering with it
>Dusty
>Had to get new washer because it had mold growing in it
>Mold growing on ceiling above toilet and shower
>Fuckton of mold in shower, on sliding glass door, and places to put shampoo
>Shower wall tiles only go up for 7ish feet, other half gets water on it
>Toilet with rusty pipes
>Piss all in toilet corner
>Hair and specs of blood from fleas under toilet seat from when I would comb my dog
>Still have nice rooms with TVs that would be ok if there wasn't so much fucking dog hair
>Friends always ask to come over to house, make up excuses saying I'm not used to people coming over and it would be wierd
>Only had 2 people over at house and they were a brother and sister who were my neighbors and we were only outside
>>
>>28060294
Forgot to add this
>Ceiling in kitchen by door is cracked in half and collapsing
>Been there for 9 years
>>
>don't have personal room
>fap under sheets or in the bathroom
>can never get a gf
>also too anxious and everything to let alone approach someone

I want stupid fucks who make children without being able to support them to kill themselves.
>>
>>28059164
Money doesn't solve every problem but it makes dealing with them, specifically needing to find the money that everything costs to fix, a lot easier.
>>
>friend says let's good food at 4am
>it's so late let's go tomorrow
>nah bro, my parents told me we have a flight to Europe for a month like an hour ago
What the fuck?
My family's never taken a vacation
We slept in the car on road trips, and those were for government trips (papers and such).
This fucking kid had a $90k music studio in his parents house, his parents pay his rent in a nice ass condo in a different city, has their car, and they bail him out of any debt he gets into.

I just want to not be poor. Even middle class.
Poor people need to stop breeding, seriously.
>>
people saying money doesn't buy happiness say that to make poors feel better. lonely? you have family to make you not lonely. sex? hire top grade hookers and have them fuck you silly. almost anything you want you can have for the right price and if you're super ballin out of control you can have it. if i were a billionaire i'd be the happiest man on earth. if i won the fucking lottery i'd be the happiest man on earth because i could do anything and turn the money into even more.
>>
S T O P
T O P
O P
P
>>
people living in literal shitholes how come you never called the cops or something? i'm sure if you called 911 they'd contact the correct people and get you the fuck out of moldy, run down houses with trash everywhere. i'd rather live with other kids whose parents didnt want them than live in a dirty unsanitary house.
>>
>>28061583
Lol you think the police give a fuck?
They're there to protect the rich and keep a good face in the media, they don't give. a fuck about you
>>
>>28060294
this reminds me of a short story they made me read in highschool about a town near a forest where the forest started taking over the town with supernatural growth and the people had to leave or die
>>
>>28061729
>Lol you think the police give a fuck?
call the police and tell them there is drug dealers in your home
refuse to open the door when they show up
police presents you with one free ticket out of poverty and pain all together
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.