[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3DPD waifu < Alien waifu I've withdrawn into the fantasy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141 KB, 1920x1080
3DPD waifu < Alien waifu

I've withdrawn into the fantasy world of Star Wars: The Old Republic, where I am a reformist Sith Lord trying to reform the Empire from within and married to a cute togruta loli, a Jedi Padawan I've turned over to my side.

I know it's a more loyal, loving relationship than anything I can get on this shit modern world, so I choose to live there. Everything else I do is just filler in between living my real perfect life in the Star Wars Universe.
>>
Yeah man. Fixed tor is underrated.
Sith warrior and Agent are fucking great.

Shame none of the other classes choices made any difference at all.

Anyway I kept shocking the bitch, it was just too funny.
>>
>>28056395
always liked kotor. recently finished kotor 2

IS THIS GAME WORTHY OR NAH
>>
>I've withdrawn into the fantasy world of Star Wars: The Old Republic, where I am a reformist Sith Lord trying to reform the Empire from within and married to a cute togruta loli, a Jedi Padawan I've turned over to my side.

This is similar to one of my fantasies. In this fantasy I'm a Zabrak girl being raised and trained in The Force and molested by a zabrak man who is a sith pretending to be a jedi.

He lies through my training and fails to give me coping mechanisms I would need while forcing me to depend on him and it fucks me up so much when he finally tells me he's a sith that I try to kill him, which is basically what he wants.
>>
>>28057649
drop $5 to unlock 4 char slots on an account, play each of the class stories to the end. prolly the best cash/fun ratio in an mmo anymore.

or, make 4 accounts and play the 4 classes of each side for free.
>>
>>28057808
Eh, I shelled out once for the main story xp.
I only recommend 3 classes, warrior and agent for story, since the others only have illusion of branching or lame as fuck "evil" jedi.

The bounty hunter was the most mechanically fun, but had a shit story.

The fucking inquisitor was painful to play though. Weakest class overall, shit abilities that do nothing useful, and oh god, the story... so awful and boring. Smuggler too, they said it was funny, but it wasn't.

Trooper and consular are vanilla but not terrible, consular is also pretty fun mechanically, also weak, but all their attacks stunlock and throw shit around.

Kind of pointless considering better games tho
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.