[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My suicide might destroy my mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: fN3Mqxw.jpg (106 KB, 599x707) Image search: [Google]
fN3Mqxw.jpg
106 KB, 599x707
Her sister and her mother died in the past month.

The weird thing is. I don't care, my life would be 1000000x brighter and it wouldnt be as fucked as it is right now right now if she hadn't been a vileful bitch in the previous year when i was at my lowest. It already was a living hell,she just had to make sure i never get back on my feet

Its a long story ,i never blamed anyone for my problems. But this is clear as crystal,these problems were not supposed to happen in the first place,

she just had to think :

>"Hey,my 4th son is actually changing for the better after being a shitty depressive mediocre slob for most of his life ,he's becoming something ,he's skyrocketing and he's sure to get in medschool with his grades,he's truly happy for the first time in his life, better invent stuff+ create major drama to alienate him from his brothers(the people he loves and admire the most) when he's having soul crushing health issues + forbid him from taking a semester off to recover back to normal when he's a mental wreck,i'll make sure to be as toxic as possible so he doesn't get back on his feet. =)". I dont understand how she can pretend to want my wellbeing. Her actions only worsened my shitty mental state. At first it didnt but ehen you become a mental wreck,these little things have great influence on you.This was the only shot at a good happy successful life i ever had.

Maybe she'll regret stuff. Maybe she won't. I dont know,i dont really care. The only 2 people i care about are 2 of my brothers. Hope this won't fuck them up too much,i really care about them.

Don't care about my eldest bro anymore,he was always the person i admired and respected the most in the world until my mom start making up shit about me non-stop. Ever since,my relations with him were damaged beyond repair. I dont care how he will feel.

It would be bad to write a suicide note and only mention my 2 good bros tho. It pains me that it'll hurt them

Anyway man,hard decision
>>
Tbh women aren't meant to be taken seriously.
>>
>>28052854
>My suicide might destroy my mom

Finally a Anon who actually has some empathy and doesn't blame all his problems on other people.

>The weird thing is. I don't care
Well, maybe he's just very depressed and doesn't mean that. At least he's not bl...

>it wouldnt be as fucked as it is right now right now if she hadn't been a vileful bitch

..aaand there it is.

Eat a dick Anon. Your mother lost HER FUCKING SISTER AND MOTHER IN THE SAME MONTH. I didn't even read the rest of your post but whatever she "did" to you. She has the right to be unpleasant for a while when HER FUCKING SISTER AND MOTHER DIE IN THE SAME MONTH you absolutely autistic egocentric piece of shit. I would tell you to kill yourself, but I would feel sorry for your mother.
>>
>>28052854
Don't kill yourself, anon. Ask yourself how you'd feel if one of your brothers killed themselves.

Can you not at least try to talk to your brother first?

Also, what if there is no afterlife, and it's just nothingness after you die?

Loo, if you're really committed to dying, will you at least borrow as much money as you can from the banks or something and have a blast in Vegas (friends are optional, but could improve the situation) or something first? You're going to die, anon. You might as well go out with a bang and just fuck hookers and snort cocaine or something. Take heroin. Do *something* before you die!

Who cares if you overdose? You were going to kill yourself anyway!
>>
>>28052997
I mention my brothers in the rest of my post. I care about them,it's the only thing that could hokd me back
>>
>>28052854
if you describe anyone as "toxic" i just can't take you seriously
>>28052997
roastie gettin toastie
>>
>>28053005
>its just nothingness after you die

Why the fuck did you have to mention that man..

What if i go self destruct mode but dont end up dying? Living would be even worse

Prefer to do it while i can still look at myself in the mirror
>>
>>28053258
>anyone who doesn't think I'm a genius who is always right with the whole world stacked against me must be a woman because only a woman could be so stupid to disagree with me
>>
>>28053327
???? What?323
>>
>>28053327
you write like a woman at any rate
>>
>>28053262
>Why the fuck did you have to mention that man..

Because it might be true. I don't know, I'm Agnostic.

Can you just please at least consider doing a few of the things I suggested as long as you're alive, if you're so hell bent on committing suicide.

You wanna give me your Skype, and maybe we can talk about this? It's completely optional, but I'm offering it anyway in case you need someone to talk to :)
>>
File: weEh6sY.jpg (78 KB, 540x432) Image search: [Google]
weEh6sY.jpg
78 KB, 540x432
>>28053473

Thinking about my skype username just triggered me man....fucking reminder of when i used to love my life (pic related)

It pretty much meant " that joyful guy 100% content with his life" in a subtle way.... Fuckkkkk!!!!!

But no,i dont want to fall lower than i am right now. And talking won't change what my life is...unless you happen to know stuff about academics, graduate school,etc.
>>
>>28052997
i hope this is bait retard
i lost both my parents in a car accident + a family member attempted suicide a week later and i didnt bitch anyone the fuck out because guess what? it wasnt anyones fault. just because loved ones die it doesn't mean you automatically get a pass to act like a vile human being and fuck everyone elses shit up you fat fuck. if you're an adult you should be able to properly deal with your own baggage without harming others or acting like a complete child. op you shouldn't kill yourself over shit your mom did especially if you and your brothers are that close because i cant imagine mine an heroing because i probably would follow suit, but i dont really know how you're feeling or the exact severity of her actions so u do u desu senpai
>>
>>28052854
then dont kill yourself you dumb nigger
>>
>>28054181
it seems like you want a way out of this. like you don't actually want to die. don't do something you'll regret. there are options to better yourself as long as you're still alive. promise.
>>
File: 1459155807696.jpg (45 KB, 599x617) Image search: [Google]
1459155807696.jpg
45 KB, 599x617
>>28052997
Anon can't inwardly blame his mom for anything, however she can take her completely unrelated feelings out on him.

Being a stupid roastie is that way anon ->
>>
>>28056138
well my mom didnt cause it, her retarded actions just made it impossible for me to recover. I wouldn't be here right now

I'd be in another town for the med interviews stress-free thinking about how much i became and who i'm becoming

Man life sure sucks. If i never had any health issue wrecking the shit out of me, her dumb drama wouldn't have mattered at all. I was strong enough to handle that dumb shit. But kicking a man when he's down and struggling to get up?

Now that everything went to scrap, i can't get up anymore. My mom didnt put me down but without her bs, i'd be up right now. Didn't need her to support me.Indifference would have been better
>>
>>28055987
Well there's no way out.

Fuck man, i'd give the world if only i could go back to january 2015 man....... fucking shit. It's the last time i was happy
>>
>>28056683
That wasn't even that long ago. You don't deserve to die you haven't been suffering long enough.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.