[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people think therapy works for everyone? And why do they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: p-punk.jpg (29 KB, 319x322) Image search: [Google]
p-punk.jpg
29 KB, 319x322
Why do people think therapy works for everyone?
And why do they think suicide hotlines work on anything more than retards?

Teenagers use suicide hotlines.
They're told to try to get the caller to go to a hospital.
I told a girl I didn't want to go to hospital and she hanged up on me immediately.

I had therapy before and the first therapist told me to try practice breathing (WTF?)
I was sitting there asking questions, sharing my opinions and she told me to just take deep breaths and get a hobby, I have more hobbies than her!

The next therapist told me that I should just not talk and just sit there thinking and relaxing the whole session.
These people are making a shit ton of money doing nothing!

I have had over 30 therapists, they only work for severely autistic people, LOW iq people or gullible normies who can be complacent with the smallest of things in life.

Literally, there's adult retards who count to 10 everytime they're angry, and therapists like to equate all their clients to those retards, and if counting to 10 doesn't work for you then maybe you just don't want to be helped.

The ones who are open enough to share opinions will feed you SJW bullshit.
Literally every advice a therapist ever has to offer, is something you'll find on the front page of reddits "GetMotivated" subreddit.
>>
Therapy is a joke, and one day we will look back on it as the pseudoscience ritual it actually is.

Suicide hotlines are also a fucking joke; are they gonna pay all the debt that's making me want to die? Are they going to find me a good job? Are they going to add an extra 10-20 IQ points to my intelligence so I can finally be a scientist like I've always wanted?

No, they won't do shit; they'll tell me I shouldn't die and meme me about things getting better without giving any valid reasons or understanding my life well enough to make a judgement about anything.
>>
There is a distinct difference between a normie and a robot. It goes way beyond mental illness, quality of life, or success. These things and your relation to them is, contrary to popular belief, a byproduct of this schism, this conflict.

At the most fundamental level, you are different from a normie; and so am I, and many others on this board. Thusly, normie treatments won't work on you. A normie can be depressed, sure, but whatever helps them will never help you.

Unfortunately, normies hold the power and refuse to understand. Even other robots may have difficulty understanding other robots. I've come to the conclusion that to be a robot is to be cursed to a never ending loneliness - you may have friends, or family, or even fellow robots, but that doesn't mean they'll ever "get" you.

How can people possibly try to cure what they do not understand? You are doomed.

I am doomed.

We're all fucking doomed. The ride never ends.
>>
>>28048443
Help yourself faggot.
If you can't either accept your situation or change it, then kys.
Some stupid therapist wont help you if youre a hopeless autistic loner
>>
>>28048630
I already helped myself, what are you talking about.
I'm just ranting about how retarded people like you are suggesting something absolutely fucking useless.

People like you make the problem worse, by convincing people that the only way to get help is by counting to 10. (AKA go see a therapist.)
>>
>>28048797
>it doesn't work for me therefore it doesn't work for anyone

you are dumb
>>
I want to say that the amount of effort you put in is admirable. There's too many people that give up after trying ONE therapist, only go for one session, and don't try anything else whatsoever.

You seem determined and willing to try many tthings before finding a form of some treatment that works for you, and it's a good thing that you are.

With that said, is there anyone else you know personally that you can go to for support, like your family for instance? It's good to have people that know you and your situation better that you can go to.

Not trying to patronize you or anything, just offering advice.
>>
>>28048889
You lack the literacy to understand anything, go read my OP.

I said who it works for, and this thread is about the people who thinks it works for everyone. Why would you think I implied that therapy doesn't work for anyone when I simultaneously STATED that it works for people just not EVERYONE.

Holy shit how are you NOT autistic?

>>28048920
I was sexually abused and physically beaten by my family. I don't need help anymore but even if I did I have no one.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.