[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw look like shit under fluorescent light because of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mve3ncUIWd1qzy531o1_500.jpg (138 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mve3ncUIWd1qzy531o1_500.jpg
138 KB, 500x700
>tfw look like shit under fluorescent light because of my acne and dark circles

anyone else know this feel?
>>
yea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGnsH7K0Wyc
>>
>>28041961
it's the worst at my uni, every bathroom I go into has fluorescent lighting. I literally want to die everytime I see myself in the mirror.
>>
>>28041901
>minimize time out in public
>spend 80% of my time indoors with the lights off and curtains closed like a troll
>socially autistic by nature
>acne ruined my teenage years to the point where i never learned to socialize and control my autism
>now those formative years are gone, patterns of social ineptitude are ingrained
>don't even have any pictures of myself from the past 6+ years due to wretchedness
>looked in the mirror recently thinking 'i'm overreacting, it cant be that bad' - turns out it was worse than previously imagined
>having a gf in my youth is out of the question
>i will probably never marry, even in later life due to this
>acne ruined my life

so yes robot, i know that feel
>>
>>28041981
>>28041961
4:08

I advise only looking in the mirror for, maybe, a *brief second, just to make sure everything is in as much order as possible, and then letting it go. No staring. No despair. Everybody dies covered in wrinkles and looking like shit.
>>
>>28041986
iktf too robot.

>breakouts start age 12
>activate complete psychological breakdown
>by age 16 I'm eating lunch alone under the bleachers, shitting, pissing, masturbating, and zit picking
>life is a cruel, grotesque joke

I've gotten better though. Just by being stubborn and persistent for selfish reasons, I can manage more basic social interactions, kind of. I need alot more practice, still.

Mid twenties, going back to college to try and get an education after dropping out because of social anxiety.
>>
>>28042027
yet not everybody lives that way. having clear skin is the only normie trait worth having. self-confidence, health, learning, career etc can all be done if you don't feel (and look) like a monster all the time
>>
>>28041901
Try having a babyface, it can get much worse
>>
>>28042086
but i do have a babyface on top of that
>>
>>28042069
I'm well aware of the psychological side effects of facial deformity.

>self-confidence, health, learning, career etc

I advise finding it within yourself to pursue these things for your own sake alone, without their being hinged on your having clear skin or a 'normal' social experience.
>>
>>28042134
i have done so, and will continue to do so. but what does it all mean if you cannot enjoy it due to your wretchedness? So what if i learn a bunch of stuff, have a good career, get rich etc. If i have no friends due to my deformity, then what does it profit me? I would rather be poor and well connected than rich and isolated.
>>
>>28042172
It is not in your interest to continue resenting your situation in life. If you haven't understood yet, the world doesn't give nice lives equally. That's just the way things are. It's not fair. It is detrimental to you personally to continue holding on to this feeling of being wronged, and doing so will exacerbate an already troublesome situation. Be grateful you weren't born in a third world country, and work to get what you can have.

Some people are born ugly, and you are one of them. You have the chance for your ugliness to maybe go away someday. Not all of us have that chance. Dermatologists can really help with acne, if you've got the money.
>>
>>28041901
>>28042027
or the other way
>>
File: 15.jpg (589 KB, 1920x886) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
589 KB, 1920x886
>mfw i discovered acne scar removal

it's all going to be okay
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.