[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PAX East General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: paxeast.png (41 KB, 320x228) Image search: [Google]
paxeast.png
41 KB, 320x228
Anyone other robots going to this tomorrow?

I'm going alone and i'm scared. I'm 22. Any advice?
>>
Wear a cosplay or something and going alone will be a lot of fun. You can run around role playing like the neckbeard you were born to be.
>>
File: 2015 Pax + additional 005.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
2015 Pax + additional 005.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1280
>>28033891
You sit in lines to panels or to play a game. There will be both babes handing shit out. There will be lots of cute chicks cosplaying as characters don't pay to much attention to details or all the fun will be ruined. You will see real life memes and other shit Internet culture stuff. Also if you get bored of waiting in lines dont bother unless you actually care cause the lines could take 1-3 hours. Also it sucks to go alone, my brother went a few years by himself but now I tag along and its really fun but without him I think I wouldn't bother.
>>
>>28033891
I've wanted to go since 2012, but I forget to buy my tickets every year. In fact, for two years in a row, my sister has fucked me over by buying tickets for PAX and not even telling me that they were on sale. She says she just forgot, but she knows I love me some vidya. All she does is watch Let's Plays.
>>
>>28034934
>Also it sucks to go alone, my brother went a few years by himself but now I tag along and its really fun but without him I think I wouldn't bother

fug really?
anyone want to go with me then?
>>
>>28035617
I would, man but I live in the West nowadays.
I wanted to go a few years ago when I had friends but they're not into vidya as much as I am and wouldn't go
>>
>>28035617
Yeah its not fun unless you cosplay as something to chat to others or are really motivated to sit and wait to play a game by playing on a portable system or on phone. Sometimes when waiting you might meet some other cool guys that arent fucking stupid cunts but its very rare. Last year i waited in line by myself to play Dark souls 3 since my brother didnt care and it was just depressing, just waiting 2 hours to get a t-shirt and instantly die in the demo, also had to endure annoying fucks blabbing about the game fucking worst then /v/ shit.
>>
go watch the msu vs osu game tomoz!!!!!!
>>
>>28035617

Bullshit, it's still fun to go alone. There's some event tomorrow morning to meet people you could go to. Check the schedule on the site or download the guidebook app and guide (good to have in general), and look it up there.
>>
>>28034010
man that sounds so lame
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.