[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need a fremd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: agagdgd.png (310 KB, 1029x621) Image search: [Google]
agagdgd.png
310 KB, 1029x621
Listen here you pieces of filth and decaying matter, I am sick of not having a person who I share similar interests with. Could you be the next companion for a depressed metal kid? If so, here's how to identify yourself:

>You live in Scandinavia (preferably Finland)
>You listen to metal (preferably black/doom) rock is ok too
>You don't care if you'd die at this second
>You're have a normal appearance and weight
>You have (blonde) long hair
>You're a quiet human being, meaning you don't need to fucking screech all the time and can appreciate silence
>You play instruments/draw (we could form a band or something)
>You appreciate nature
>You're not a feminist/leftist
>You can be gay

:DDD XDD
>>
I live in Tampere, check nearly everything except long hair
>>
File: 1452216329324.jpg (144 KB, 625x990) Image search: [Google]
1452216329324.jpg
144 KB, 625x990
>>28032664

>You live in Scandinavia (preferably Finland)
Nope. Burgerfat.
>You listen to metal (preferably black/doom) rock is ok too
Mostly Doom, Retro, Death 'n' Roll and some Stoner. Also listen to a lot of prog and krautrock.
>You don't care if you'd die at this second
Check.
>You're have a normal appearance and weight
Nope. Skelebro.
>You have (blonde) long hair
Nope. Shaved head.
>You're a quiet human being, meaning you don't need to fucking screech all the time and can appreciate silence
Check.
>You play instruments/draw (we could form a band or something).
I do both.
>You appreciate nature.
Check. Graduate biologist.
>You're not a feminist/leftist.
Check.
>You can be gay
Not gay, but don't care if you are.

Cocks.
>>
>>28032733
hmm, kuinka pitkas ne hiusset sitte saattaa olla?
ite oon rakasten katujen peittamasta kaupungista - stadi
>>
>>28032910
5-10 senttia, riippuu koska oon kayny tukkalaakaris
>>
>>28033110
pistappas kuva tanne sun hiussista niin harkitsen meidan mahdollista tulevaa ymmarryssuhdetta
>>
>>28033135
Ale this actual words? Looks like you banged your head on keyboard
>>
>>28033356
these are finnish words comrade
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.