[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /murderer/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1418458478598.png (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1418458478598.png
1 MB, 3000x2000
who /murderer/ here?
>>
>>28031174

My neighbour is, he got released from Prison two days ago.

It was technically 'Voluntary Manslaughter' due to gross provocation, but he intentionally killed someone, so basically murder

Get behind 7 proxies and tell us your story anon
>>
I know no one's gonna believe me, but I guess they don't have to if they don't want to, but here I am.
In 2012, I believe around September, I went to a subway station. I wasn't going anywhere, I just wanted to dick around for some fun.
I basically just went around doing shit with a mini-camera attached to my shirt, I swore that I was gonna put this on YouTube and become some XDDD funny e-celeb
It was nothing big, just walk up to people, say stupid shit, run away.
Anyway, one nigger I was fucking with got mad and chased me, I ran into the bathroom, and he followed. He got real close and tried to grab me so I starting pounding on his back and eventually he let go and I just went wild, I pushed him to the ground and I started stomping his head in, I pulled his arm and twisted it as far back as I could, hearing him Yelp in pain was the pure rush I needed to get down and start punching him, again and again and again, I just went insane.
After everything cooled down, I realized what I did and I left his body in one of the stalls.
The rush was amazing to be honest, I keep wanting to do something like that again, matter of fact not months after the event I set up a huge plan to pull another killing, but I shut it down last minute.
>>
>>28031376

Are you sure he died?
>>
I am reporting this thread.
>>
>>28031376
d-dld he died?
>>
>>28031542
>>28031583
Actually to be completely honest, I'm not sure.
When I stopped hitting him, he was bleeding ridicoulusly and he wasn't moving or anything, so I just assumed.
If he was still alive, he must've been out good because it was a bit of a struggle for me to lug him into the stall and not one second the whole time did he move.
>>
I tortured animals when I was like 4 or 5. I fucking hate myself so much for doing that. I even got caught by my faggot parents who didn't even give a fuck or get me help. I would also dress up in my sisters clothes. I would never kill but I fucking hate myself for having serial killer credentials.
>>
>>28031174
who even makes these
>>
File: 1448483174673.gif (43 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1448483174673.gif
43 KB, 320x320
this thread is sure is edgy, a edge i haven't felt in a long time t-thanks
>>
>>28031896
The feds do you gullible normalfag
>>
File: 1460863237810.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1460863237810.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>28031174
That's a great question guys! I love this thread!
>>
Ehh. Not really. The worse I've done was torture a few animals when I still had feelings.

There is a farmer who has a few goats and random various animals behind his house. Well his back yard is across two fields and a thin strip of trees. Well during a holiday weekend when I assumed he or his family didn't seem to be home I had waited until duskish to put a dog collar on one of the goats, cut his fence with some wire cutters and lead the goat out into the woods. I remember how nice he was. Didn't struggle at all or pull away from me at all as I took him deeper in the woods behind my house. He didn't start freaking until I tied his neck really close to a tree and kept stabbing him. He started kicking like nobody's business haha. I scooped his eyes out and put them in his mouth, opened up his belly and tied his small intestines around his back in a nice bow and duct taped his mouth shut. I left him there that night and then came back the next day to cut the tendons in his limbs so all he could do now was struggle around on the ground. Eventually I did crush his head in with a big rock I found close by. It only went on for a week but it was fun while it lasted.

How was my edgypasta?
Fake no bully pls
>>
>>28031376
Yeah probably true

Post footage
>>
>>28033067
>implying it's true

waiting skeleton.jpg
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.