[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I spent 2015 trying to make it as a cyborg and while I found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1460746246903.jpg (23 KB, 390x363) Image search: [Google]
1460746246903.jpg
23 KB, 390x363
I spent 2015 trying to make it as a cyborg and while I found some success through sheer determination, the whole experience took a toll on my emotional and mental state, and once some of the relationships I formed during that period cracked under the pressure I was left alone with unbearable anxiety and no way to manage it. When I was a robot, I simply didn't feel or need anything that wasn't already available to me, but meaningful human relationships are just that much more of a necessity now than the animu that placated me in the past. Unfortunately, you can't form said human relationships when you can't get two subsequent words out in front of another human without stuttering and making it clear to them I'm not their equal

Which brings me to my question: how do I find a psychiatrist that's willing to give out drugs to help with this sort of stuff. Adderall and Xanax are both very effective when it comes to overcoming this sort of stuff, but doctors are afraid to prescribe them because of the potential for abuse. I'm sure there's gotta be someone in my general area that's willing to rick letting the patient take on that responsibility, but I'm not sure how to pin them down

Pic very related
>>
>>28022893
>the relationships I formed during that period cracked under the pressure I was left alone with unbearable anxiety and no way to manage it

This happened to me when I had contact with a female and she stopped talking to me for whatever reason

Robots, it's better stay in robotdom than try to get out, the name is confort zone for a reason
>>
File: 1460687397032.png (30 KB, 160x157) Image search: [Google]
1460687397032.png
30 KB, 160x157
>>28022930
I'd have to cut all human contact forever for that to work. I broke out of robotdom completely unexpectedly. My high school crushes (they were twins) called me out of the blue one night and we got really drunk together. Next thing you know I'm literally the best friend they've ever had and I'm spending -every single day- with at least one of them

But yeah, an entire year of that plus a few drunken make out sessions (the pinnacle of what I've experienced sexually so far) is hard to get over, and becoming a robot again at 24 won't be as easy, especially now that I've come to expect more from life. That, and my parents won't take care of me, so I'd have to work and move out, something that I can't do when I'm miserable
>>
File: 1460302016487.jpg (45 KB, 460x400) Image search: [Google]
1460302016487.jpg
45 KB, 460x400
No drug induced cyborgs here? Did they all find a healthy network of friends and leave /r9k/ for good?
>>
Seriously there has to be some resource where the more functional druggies talk about where they get their prescriptions from.
>>
For the stimulants tell them you have problems focusing and you forget things, etc etc.

For the benzos tell them you have panic attacks and general anxiety 24/7.

tell them they're both affecting your life. say all antidepressants they try to feed you don't work. or you can opt for buying them online. research chemicals (analogues of certain drugs) are also a possibility.
>>
>>28023819
>or you can opt for buying them online
You mean darknet stuff? I'd like to get my mom's insurance to cover this stuff if possible while I still have access to it

I know what to tell them though. Only issue is they're going to want to try just about everything else first
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.